• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you preordered KH3D yet?

• Yes

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • No, I plan to soon

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • No, I have no plans to

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No, I am waiting to see a bundle

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Re: KH3D Pre-Order Bonus from Amazon!

I hope Gamestop gets the same cards as a preorder bonus. Or else it wouldn't be that different from retailer exclusive dlc.

Swordsy

Sweet. So does this mean we will not be able to get these Dreameater in the game unless we have the cards?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Sweet. So does this mean we will not be able to get these Dreameater in the game unless we have the cards?

You can get them in the game anyway but they're really rare. :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

At first I thought "hmmm...I doubt it" but the more I think about it. There will definitely be an expensive collector's edition for KH3 and I will definitely buy it. Not sure what it will include besides the KH3 OST, which I think it likely since most of SE's recent CE's seem to come with a soundtrack of some sort and some art. However, for KH3, I hope there is stuff that is isn't all connected to the box, like how FFXIII-2's was all connected in the same case.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

TepidShark

Awards

I wouldn't hold my breath on a new 3DS. It's still a fairly new console, and all the major Nintendo news will most likely be on Wii U. And a 3DS with a circle pad pro built in would be kinda off since the peripheral is a Gamestop exclusive (still not sure how they pulled that one off). I suppose anything's possible though, and E3 isn't too long of a wait to make the decision

Yeah, I don't think they will this year either but no harm in waiting.

I think the circle pad pro is more of niche item designed for people to have current 3DS's with support in it and that is why like Xenoblade it is only at Gamestop (Gamestop sometimes appeals to niche audiences). I think Nintendo releasing a 3DS redesign with the Circle Pad Pro stuff built in is entirely separate thing. I think Nintendo can and probably would go wider with that.

vitxras

please be for gamestop. i dont want to preorder stuff online!

let me know if this happens for gs

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Gamestop should have it, they'd better I pre-ordered there a month ago

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I'm good lol, I can do without Sora's boxers jkjkjk. THAT is a nice collector's edition, I'd love something like that where it comes with multiple parts to it.

Fucking fuck, announce the 3DA bundle already so I can give you my money Square.

If they have a bundle, perhaps it will come with the cards in it if it is like a Collector's Edition or something, which would be fine as well in my opinion. However, something tells me they'll have the same preorder as that preorder was like the one in Japan, so I wouldn't shocked if they all revolve around the same thing (the AR cards).

KevVentus

Gamestop should have it, they'd better I pre-ordered there a month ago

You can always cancel a preorder

I think I'm going to wait to place mine until early July. I'm not so concerned about retailers running out of copies as much as I am with a guarantee to play it on release day (and the bonuses of course)

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

You can always cancel a preorder

I think I'm going to wait to place mine until early July. I'm not so concerned about retailers running out of copies as much as I am with a guarantee to play it on release day (and the bonuses of course)

eh, worse comes to worse i'll just scan images off the internet. Besides I already have my team made up

KevVentus

Is it made of the "exclusive" dream eaters?

And I've never scanned a card off the internet. So it really works?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Is it made of the "exclusive" dream eaters?

And I've never scanned a card off the internet. So it really works?

It works for Pokedex 3D and Kid Icarus. So I assume it will work for Kingdom Hearts :)

KevVentus

Oh wait, I actually have used an app for the Pokedex. Although some of them still wouldn't come up... it was weird

I guess I was thinking in terms of the original AR cards that came with the system. I still don't understand how those work

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Oh wait, I actually have used an app for the Pokedex. Although some of them still wouldn't come up... it was weird

I guess I was thinking in terms of the original AR cards that came with the system. I still don't understand how those work

Well Kid Icarus has AR cards just like the ones that come for the system, and the ones on the internet still work :p

KevVentus

Hmmm what is this black magic!

That kind of takes the fun out of it... but I guess the cards are still good for collecting's sake

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Hmmm what is this black magic!

That kind of takes the fun out of it... but I guess the cards are still good for collecting's sake

Exactly! Like they have made way to many Kid Icarus AR cards to ever be able to get on my own, but I have been getting as many as I can :p

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Yeah, that is my only interest in this cards. I think it would be cool if SE made AR postcards, combining two of there promotional items...

Roro

Awards
Possible Gamestop preorder bonus?

So first off sorry if there's a thread already like this

So I went to buy Kid Icarus Uprising at Gamestop today and saw a little paper display of KH3D saying it was coming soon and that there would be a pre order bonus of a set of AR cards and I know this sounds vague but it also said something along the lines of "pre-order and get a creator's edition " or collector's edition idk,it was in semi sloppy hand writing.

So when I went to the register to pay for the game I inquired about the KH3D display and the lady said it comes with AR cards and if I heard her correctly she said a special 3DS case.(maybe thats what the display meant by creator's edition or collector's edition w/e).

Unfortunately I was not able to take a picture though but all it was, was a paper with the KH3D logo on it along with handwriting saying it was coming in july and that it offered a special bonus.

Sooo I'm not trying to get your hopes up just telling you what I saw ;P

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Re: Possible Gamestop preorder bonus?

I know this is Gamestop and they're wrong about everything but...

pleasebetruepleasebetruepleasebetrue

Thanks for the info. Although I'm still holding out in vain for a bundle...this would be a good second possibility. :3

It would be appear the AR cards aren't Amazon exclusive, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back