• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you preordered KH3D yet?

• Yes

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • No, I plan to soon

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • No, I have no plans to

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No, I am waiting to see a bundle

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I mean, I really want to play a card game with them xD Kinda wish they still made the KH trading cards ;~;

Kind of off-topic but this really made me wonder, did anyone here collect the English KH TCG? I am missing one promo card...out of all of them...so freaking rare!!!

What of the anniversary 3ds ?

no news on that yet, I'd expect something (if they plan on announcing anything) towards the end of May.

P.S. WOW! I never saw the inside of the DDD case, but that is REALLY nice!!!!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Is that a reversible cover with Dream Eater portraits in the game's box??

Augmented Reality cards for the 3DS. These in particular unlock rare dream eaters to join ya party

It's not a reversible cover, all 3DS came cases have those holes on the inside, and so they usually have pictures on the other side of the cover that show up through the holes.

Ermmm I'm not sure exactly how you do it within a game. You may need to ask someone who imported

But the 3DS comes with AR cards of its own and you simply lie them on a flat surface and point the camera at them and voila! It's like magic! Your reality is officially augmented.

So I imagine there's an option somewhere in the game for you to capture the cards

There is like a whole section of the menu just dedicated to your Dream Eaters, thats where you can use your AR cards, pet them, level them up, etc.

KevVentus

It's not a reversible cover, all 3DS came cases have those holes on the inside, and so they usually have pictures on the other side of the cover that show up through the holes.

There is like a whole section of the menu just dedicated to your Dream Eaters, thats where you can use your AR cards, pet them, level them up, etc.

Well I didn't mean fully reversible, just the fact that they actually put the pictures on the back to match up with the holes is so awesome I got a little excited. I only have Mario 3D Land and OoT and they don't have those

And I was thinking it was a menu option, but KH menus are usually restricted to "New Game" and "Continue" : P

Thanks for clearin' it up for both of us

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Well I didn't mean fully reversible, just the fact that they actually put the pictures on the back to match up with the holes is so awesome I got a little excited. I only have Mario 3D Land and OoT and they don't have those

And I was thinking it was a menu option, but KH menus are usually restricted to "New Game" and "Continue" : P

Thanks for clearin' it up for both of us

Ah I should rephrase, in Japan they have the covers with extra pictures that match up with the holes, but for whatever reason they have removed them for many of the English releases. However, Kid Icarus Uprising actually did keep the pictures. So I am hoping they will start keeping them for the English releases.

Also, you know I meant the in-game menu, not the actual menu-screen right? :p

Claire-Farron

i went to gamestop today. the guy said something about first come-first serve definites for a preorder bonus.

Well if thats true Im screwed. Im moving over the summer.

There was xD I have a few cards, but I stopped collecting them because they stopped selling them

Kingdom Hearts TCG Fantasy, Anime, TV/Movie Table Top Card Game - Kingdom Hearts TCG - Complete Review

If you're lucky sometimes you can find them at Barnes and Noble (if theres one in your city) in their clearance sections. Ive found a decent amount there and thats how I get mine.

(ps: thank you Sign for combining my double posts. ;w; I realized that right after I posted the 2nd one. Playing ff13 while on a forum isnt a good idea. -.-; Sorry wont do it again.)

Last edited:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
i went to gamestop today. the guy said something about first come-first serve definites for a preorder bonus.
This might be true, but they're also probably just trying to push the product and get you to pre-order out of fear of not getting the bonus (marketing!). And since the bonus is the same regardless of where you pre-order, I doubt it's anything to be overtly concerned about.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I've been to GS before where they had an overabundance of preorder bonuses.
Yeah, the only pre-order bonus I've ever missed out on when I tried to get it was (if I recall correctly) the poster Days was supposed to come with; and I still got all of the other pre-order bonus merch. And I pre-ordered it like three days before it was released, so. Just don't do that. x'D

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I got a leftover pre-order bonus from GS when I got BBS, so I would not worry too much.

BagelBreath

Awards
I hope there's a different PO Bonus elsewhere, I don't want AR cards.
Maybe BestBuy will have something cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back