• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D "prelude to the final battle".

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
HI. I don't know if this has been posted yet or mentioned but I thought it was pretty important!

Nomura made a comment about 3D and this is what Key to Truth gave me:

Nom-om-nom-chan said:
Kingdom Hearts is about to reach its tenth anniversary and the story is finally reaching its climax. This will be the prologue to the final battle, and as always it will be filled with surprises for the players. This time, to show those "surprises" I decided to use the "Nintendo 3DS". A completely new [battle] system is being prepared and that will give you an idea on how the next "Kingdom Hearts" [games] are going to be, with even more exhilarating action. I hope you look forward to it.

Tomato sauce: y‰æ‘œAî•ñ’ljÁzwƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒc 3Dx‚̐³Ž®ƒ^ƒCƒgƒ‹‚ªwƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒc 3D [ƒhƒŠ[ƒ€ ƒhƒƒbƒv ƒfƒBƒXƒ^ƒ“ƒX]x‚ÉŒˆ’è\\yƒXƒNƒGƒj‘æ1§ì•”ƒJƒ“ƒtƒ@ƒŒƒ“ƒXz - ƒtƒ@ƒ~’Ê.com

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Since Nomura mentions the tenth anniversary this signals to me that KH3D will probably come out in 2012 since that is the tenth anniversary.

sub6snoopy

OMG! If it's gonna come out in 2012, i might die. I cannot wait that long. This game looks fantastic!!!!! But i'm guess that KH3 will be the final battle. But if it isn't i'll be happy, cause it'll mean another KH game. I just hope the "Final Battle" won't be the last in the series.

WaveK89

The mystery game still remains unknown though...Still makes me wonder if it's going to be realized.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
OMG! If it's gonna come out in 2012, i might die. I cannot wait that long. This game looks fantastic!!!!! But i'm guess that KH3 will be the final battle. But if it isn't i'll be happy, cause it'll mean another KH game. I just hope the "Final Battle" won't be the last in the series.

LOL It's already been confirmed KH3 is only the end of the Xehanort Saga and that Sora's Story will continue after that. xD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I like the phrasing of the words Nomura said, but overall, I'm pretty sure he just means that it is the prelude to the storm or the beginning to the final battle of Xehanort's saga.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
? As exciting as this news is but does that mean kh3 is next or does the mystery game come before it?

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I'd rather it not be important at all, as I am not purchasing a Nintendo 3DS for one game. My first gen Nintendo DS works just fine, so I would love it if the handhelds stuck to the DS and PSP, while the console games stuck to the Sony PlayStation systems.

To Youtube! AWAY~~~~

xVanitas

I'd rather it not be important at all, as I am not purchasing a Nintendo 3DS for one game. My first gen Nintendo DS works just fine, so I would love it if the handhelds stuck to the DS and PSP, while the console games stuck to the Sony PlayStation systems.

To Youtube! AWAY~~~~

You honestly think the one good game coming out for the 3DS is KH3D? *facepalm* Yeah, I love Sora and Roxas' blocky faces on the DS.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
To Youtube! AWAY~~~~

That is stupid.
Yeah, lets continue to use obcelete technology!

I too think that final fantasy shouldve never left the NES. All these advancements in gaming are the devil

JakeCC

So, KH3D is expected to release on Year 2012?

That would be rather silly, as we're getting quite a bit more information than some of the other games got prior to release. The latest would be mid 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back