• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Premiere Event: Photos and Videos from the Event!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
The video was so amazing! I can only imagine how it looked live.
The TAV and Roxas thing seems a bit confusing though. Now we have two look alikes o_O

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
God, seeing Aqua, Terra, Ven, and Roxas come fight next to Sora, Riku, and Mickey ;A; I nearly squealed.

I squealed when Riku got on his lightcycle. Looks like Sam's crowning moment was given to Riku. Now Riku needs a motorcycle or a motorcycle shaped Keyblade Glider. A Ducati. Something.

I defintly saw sora donwnald goofy mickey and riku, but i did not see terra or aqua, I am not sure if i saw ven or roxas
its was so fast!

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I saw Roxas for sure. You can see his black and white wristband and other parts of his clothing.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I see glimpses of everyone, but it's really hard to tell because it goes so fast and the quality of the video + the ridges that it was presented on doesn't help.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I find it odd that Roxas is there, but Xion and,Axel/Lea are not.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I saw Roxas for sure. You can see his black and white wristband and other parts of his clothing.
How do you know thatt was roxas and not ven they have the same writsband, im still trying to puase it right , i cant see a keyblade but i feel like it is ven

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
How do you know thatt was roxas and not ven they have the same writsband, im still trying to puase it right , i cant see a keyblade but i feel like it is ven

Because KHD saw both of them.
Because I saw both of them.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I still can't quite see Terra and Mickey, but caught a bit of everybody else. That move Sora did at the end was definitely familiar :3 The pictures had some good stuff in them. Wandanyan-palooza! :D

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I think I saw Roxas dropping in view at one point; I sure I saw his jacket.

alright i froze It is him ( but his hand does not have a keyblade visible) and it may be terra next to him , i think those are hs pants

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Man seeing all of them together at the end was epic!
The Keyhole also looks like a clock.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
hashimoto-san is the main character of kingdom hearts 3

tSa7x.png

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
was that red thing with the fire genie version jafar?
I am hoping its the firebird from fantasia

And Axel/Lea, and Kairi, and Namine.
Kairi would not be ready for a fight like that, if namine had a keyblade neither would she. If goffy and donald are allowed help, (this apperantly not a keyblade exclusive party) Lea should be assiting them. Espesically if roxas is there, i can only imagine him not appereing becasue he is unable.
why isnt xion there with them at the end??????????? :/
She is proably in the same boat as axel

So the real question how are Sora Ventus and Roxas all coexisting together presently with an one being unconcious.
Sora: So i have two nobodies?
Ventus: Wans't your hair black before
Roxas: WHAT the HEck is going ON!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back