• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Premiere Event: Photos and Videos from the Event!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm kinda still feeling like the video is a big metaphor and if they aren't righting side by side with them, they are in spirit.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Terra ;A;

Thank you for the pic! :D

:D

I found it at the bottom of that blog you posted on the front page its the last video before a picture of some food lol
but its not lettinng me view it anymore, without membership becasue of heavy traffic towards it , makes sense since ithas the part everyone is trying to get a good look at can you try anf post on here please
Just link it first?

MisuzuKamio

I'm kinda still feeling like the video is a big metaphor and if they aren't righting side by side with them, they are in spirit.

I could see it as just being a metaphor, and if a scene like this does crop up later in the series it probably won't look like this at all---but I can't see why it wouldn't happen eventually, anyway.

As far as I'm concerned-- I just got another glimpse of KH3. = )

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I could see it as just being a metaphor, and if a scene like this does crop up later in the series it probably won't look like this at all---but I can't see why it wouldn't happen eventually, anyway.

As far as I'm concerned-- I just got another glimpse of KH3. = )

I saw it as a genreal idea of what is to come in kh3
that guys thoughts in the video below wasnt so oftrack afterall

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Can someone snap Aqua as well? Everything moves too fast for me to snap...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I for my concern had just a very happy new glimpse of Info. ^___^

So who is to say this little event didn't give us something?
And Mr. Hashimoto with that keyblade looks somewhat funny and epic at the same time.

---

Gotta give kudos to our staff to collect those info bits together. :D

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I linked that video already. XD I can see her, but I'm not quick enough to pause or snap a picture for a friend.

its possibly, there was a place to puase and you can see her behind donald and sora, i wish i knew how to take snpashots

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
its possibly, there was a place to puase and you can see her behind donald and sora, i wish i knew how to take snpashots

ALT+PRINT?

That's the normal combination for it.
Then paste into paint or something, cut out only the video and save as a png so so.

MisuzuKamio

Here is the best one I could get. It's still blurry but she is in the back raising her Keyblade up, I think. You can see her purple X on her chest, and her puffy sleeve on her left arm.

aquabestshot.jpg

Sorry, just got this one as well.

aqua2.jpg

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks! And... I feel as if the TAV crew are all missing their faces, but I guess that's because of how it was shown.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Thanks! And... I feel as if the TAV crew are all missing their faces, but I guess that's because of how it was shown.

That's done for suspense most likely. Just like that you only see each of them (Roxas, Donald and Goofy included) for only a split second.

It's a big tease to generate hype. ^__^

MisuzuKamio

Yeah, I find that oddly suspicious too. I think it is probably just because of those hanging icicle like things on the ceiling. That, or it's supposed to be symbolic somehow...but that's probably just reading too much into it.

snow_flake40

Awards

I've just been sitting here mesmerised by that gif for the last five minutes...

So Roxas, Terra, Aqua, Ventus and Mickey were just epic. This opening is looking more and more awesome everyday.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I still like that fact that they still have enough of the opening left to still show to the public, man I can't wait to see it in it's entirety.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah, I find that oddly suspicious too. I think it is probably just because of those hanging icicle like things on the ceiling. That, or it's supposed to be symbolic somehow...but that's probably just reading too much into it.

Lol, those "icicles" are not part of the video, they're just decor for the event. ^___^

They really just want to tease and show only short glimpses of the whole thing. I bet in the actual game the scene will be longer and maybe a tad different.

MisuzuKamio

Lol, those "icicles" are not part of the video, they're just decor for the event. ^___^

Oh, I knew they were part of the ceiling. Hence why I felt like they were limiting the visibility of the video playing behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back