• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Sales Figures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
So I didn't SEE this posted anywhere (and I'll feel awfully stupid if it was) but it seems NDP Group released Dream Drop Distance's sales in the U.S. for the month of August.

Here's an ANN article detailing the info as well as another article corroborating those figures. The long and short of it is initial reports were numbering it at 180,000 units but those were later rectified to incorporate the sales of the Mark of Mastery edition, which is thought to have increased that figure to somewhere around or above 200,000.

I know zip about sales so no clue if that's good, bad or mid-range but it's there for anyone who might care. Word is it doesn't compare favorably to other installment's sales figures for similar time periods but given the 3DS's lackluster sales in the U.S. I can't say I'm surprised. In other news, the game is still awesome so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back