• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Screenshots + Voice Actor Confirmations!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
LEONARD NIMOY IS BACK!?
awwyea.jpg

So happy about this.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
HOLY SHIT NIMOY kupo EVERYTHING ELSE GIVE MR. NIMOY HIS OWN NEWS ARTICLE.

Somewhere, Ethnic Woman is doing backflips.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
"I guess dreams really do come true." - Cinderella xD

Just here to add to the gushing of Mr. Nimoy's return!!! He must always be reminded how much the KH community appreciates his involvement! I'm sure most of the misinformed sites were basing their predictions on either Young Xehanort or they were late on Leonard-is-only-as-retired-as-he-wants-to-be news train.

Also, Hayden as Xion again: So, I suppose she was originally approached for the character in Days, but due to Heroes / other work was unable to commit?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm excited to be honest, I mean Alyson was decent but Hayden will probably be better. It's just weird, since once again I don't think Xion has a very big role yet Hayden is returning to voice her just like she did with Kairi in BBS. And yet not in the original Days or Re:Com...
Also, Hayden as Xion again: So, I suppose she was originally approached for the character in Days, but due to Heroes / other work was unable to commit?

Yes, I believe Hayden was busy with Heroes which accounted for her absence in Re:CoM and Days. Re:CoM came out in 2008 while Days was in 2009. Heroes was officially cancelled very early 2010, which gave her a few months to probably work out a deal to come back to BbS which came out in late 2010. I'm assuming she probably could have taken time off of Heroes for big titles where Kairi or Xion would have many lines, but since in both roles she didn't have to speak THAT much, it was too much to pull her off the set for a while.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I can't even express how excited I am in words. Leonard is back. Which is cool. But for some reason I was never hugely in doubt that he would return.

The pleasant surprise for me here is that Hayden is back on board. I know she returned for those few lines in BBS, but having the main cast back together like this is really going to help make this game feel like a proper KH installment, to me. It's interesting that they list her as Xion and not Kairi, though.

Also, ha ha, they still won't confirm Ben Diskin. Square must think they're pretty sneaky~.

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com

Most likely. Hayden Panettiere wasn't in Re: CoM either, probably for that reason. Glad to have her back, though. Can't wait to see how she performs Xion.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Is it bad I wish to rewrite what they wrote for Jesse McCartney and Quinton Flynn? Like how Jesse is in Cherenobyl Diaries and Quinton Flynn was...Advent Children, Digimon, Metal Gear Solid...xD

It sucks that Hayden is Xion but I think it would have been worse with the Stoner as Kairi

Why does it suck? Xion was always intense to be voiced by the same voice of Kairi. :/

Riku/Sora-Rule

I'm not too syched about Hayden playing Xion. I find it best when the actors return for the roles they originated. Alyson Stoner, who voiced Xion in Days, took over Kairi a few times, but I'd rather haVe her be Xion for the rest of the series. But I understand why they had Hayden voice Xion, the same reason they had Haley Joel Osment voice Vanitas, because the characters looks pretty much the same, with some differences. But I'm still ticked that David Gallagher's voice didn't work for Young Xehanort. I am praying they don't mess up the rest of the voice acting....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not too syched about Hayden playing Xion. I find it best when the actors return for the roles they originated. Alyson Stoner, who voiced Xion in Days, took over Kairi a few times, but I'd rather haVe her be Xion for the rest of the series. But I understand why they had Hayden voice Xion, the same reason they had Haley Joel Osment voice Vanitas, because the characters looks pretty much the same, with some differences. But I'm still ticked that David Gallagher's voice didn't work for Young Xehanort. I am praying they don't mess up the rest of the voice acting....

Why would David have been YMX? There was a new voice actor in KH3D so it was obvious they would follow the trend of getting a new actor for the English version.

Mess it up? They are FIXING it. :/

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Either that or they're like EH THEY ALREADY KNOW NO POINT IN REVEALING WHAT'S BEEN REVEALED
Maybe they fired him for breaking his NDA and now they have to re-record everything using David Gallagher and the game is going to be delayed until September.

Let the rampant KH fan paranoia begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back