• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D shown briefly on 3DS conference

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blobbit

Awards
I don't know why, but for some reason I thought of Lotso when I saw that thing.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I sorta guessed that was a giant blue panda I spy...

snow_flake40

Awards
I'm still fairly convinced it's Goofy, but I'll go with the panda thing for now. I don't think it's a party member in the traditional sense though, seeing as how Sora whacks it with the Keyblade. Maybe these new enemies use 'Drop' and you're able to use it as your own...or something. Maybe you can 'connect' to different enemies and, by getting their 'Drop', you get different abilities depending on the enemy. Maybe this is what the tagline is about: 'Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness' or whatever. You convert these enemies to the Light, per se, but if you do it too often or when your HP is too low or whatever the requirement is, Sora gets weaker and starts falling into Darkness.

I love 20-second clips like this where there's so much room for speculation but practically a 0% chance of getting anything right.

Can anyone say Kung Fu Panda as an ally?? just kidding. but it does look like the "panda" is an ally by the avatar. But it looks like sora is attacking him in the gameplay. I really don't want to have creature-allies. the best part of KH is fighting alongside disney/ff friends.

Bobjam

Awards
I'm intrigued as to what they have done new to Traverse town ^^ one of my favourite original worlds by a mile.

nubstyle

Maybe instead of party members its just a new way to lock onto enemies, or your party members targets?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I can...$^&@#%^^$% xD

Anyway it really reminds of the big Unverse in BBS. Probably same concept different enemy, symbol etc.

tranverse town is a one of those big plot world so it gonna be heavily expanded proably like the way they did radiant garden, which was beautiful i hope traver town is just as stunning

Megavoltage

Awards
I'm intrigued as to what they have done new to Traverse town ^^ one of my favourite original worlds by a mile.
Yeah! I can't wait to revisit Traverse Town because we get to see how it's changed and explore new areas in it. But it'll be weird being in Traverse Town without Cid and the rest of the Final Fantasy crew being around since they all went back to Radiant Garden.

sora+riku

i zoomed into the pics of sora and on the bottom screen there are party members and the bottom character looks like whoever or whatever it is has a moustache i could be just seeing things and i cant see the top character and plus i dont think donald or goofy are the party members

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yeah! I can't wait to revisit Traverse Town because we get to see how it's changed and explore new areas in it. But it'll be weird being in Traverse Town without Cid and the rest of the Final Fantasy crew being around since they all went back to Radiant Garden.

They'll probably introduce new FF characters who's worlds have been snuffed out. Hoepfully... BUT I DON'T CARE! I love my Traverse Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back