• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Side Riku Novel Artwork! (Contains Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Good morning everyone! Hope you're still riding the KINGDOM HEARTS hype train after that excellent KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX trailer surfaced last week! This, while not as grand as the trailer, will hopefully put a smile on your face! Thanks to twitter user okikuta and FF-Reunion, you can check out the artwork from the KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Side Riku novel, drawn by Shiro Amano! Please be warned that they do contain spoilers, so view at your own risk!

Click to enlarge!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Rofl Shiro Amano drew Lea with his face tattoos. Lea shouldn't have them xD

AUGH RHYME XD That face she's making and the one Beat is making back. Riku's face is what makes the moment perfect! He's like "Um, what did I just walk into?" Actually he can't even get a word in because Rhyme and Beat are too busy talking xD Augh it is too small so I can't read the kanji that well.

Beat is being silly xD

"Da, ka, raa!"

Joshua got the back of the book! That is more than we ever saw him in the comic short Amano drew xD

Kinopio!

On the page with Riku and Ansem they are discussing light and darkness, and I guess that's obvious.

iLeen

Awards
This did put a smile on my face:D Thanks a bunch!

Ahahaha, I didn't notice that! I guess he's just too cool with them.

Joshua got the back of the book! That is more than we ever saw him in the comic short Amano drew xD
Yay! Joshua has appeared:3

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
These are so darn rad~ For the most part, I love his take on Disney characters. Nothing dramatic changes, but they turn out very nice. lolz Jiminy

Whoops! Do you think he retains them in the novels? As in I wonder if he got those "tats" when he was a human. [/trying to cover his tracks] xD

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

AUGH RHYME XD That face she's making and the one Beat is making back. Riku's face is what makes the moment perfect! He's like "Um, what did I just walk into?" Actually he can't even get a word in because Rhyme and Beat are too busy talking xD Augh it is too small so I can't read the kanji that well.

That is the first thing I noticed in the drawing of Lea. I was thinking "Uhhm I do not think those tattoos should still be there." Maybe Shiro just likes them. XD

My favorite drawing of these is the one of Rhyme, Beat, and Riku. Riku's face is just perfectly confused (and adorable). :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Aw, look at the back of the novel. It's like the second TWEWY reunion.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Funny, Koumouri Bat's face seems to read "I have no clue what I'm doing," in contrast to Riku's determined face.

Yeah Komory Bat's face looks so carefree. I do not think it reads as "I do not know what I am doing" more like "Well this is fun!" But it is all up to individual interpretation :)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I love Amano. <3 He somehow managed to make Pete look a little intimidating.

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Why didn't he drew Riku and Shiki? That moment was too adourable.
But it last I have a Rhyme and Beat one :D

Lol. Shiro will probably fix it before the release, no?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Why didn't he drew Riku and Shiki? That moment was too adourable.
But it last I have a Rhyme and Beat one :D

Lol. Shiro will probably fix it before the release, no?

It has been released xD Let's just hope no one else notices~ 8D

iLeen

Awards
Yeah Komory Bat's face looks so carefree. I do not think it reads as "I do not know what I am doing" more like "Well this is fun!" But it is all up to individual interpretation :)

Now that I look at him with that perspective, yes, I can see him thinking that as wellXD

New novel: Life Adventures of Koumouri Bat.
Day 1 - I'm born! Yay! :D
Day 1.5 - I've been replaced by another DE:,[
Last Day - Carried heavy Riku around TWTNW! And he pet me on the head! :D

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Now that I look at him with that perspective, yes, I can see him thinking that as wellXD

New novel: Life Adventures of Koumouri Bat.
Day 1 - I'm born! Yay! :D
Day 1.5 - I've been replaced by another DE:,[
Last Day - Carried heavy Riku around TWTNW! And he pet me on the head! :D

I just thought that a short novel like that would be so cute in the view of a DE!

Ok I admit I have accidently called Lea Axel a few times. It is just out of habit and it is getting better XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
this wasn't included in the initial scans but LOOK AT RIKU DOWN THERE HE'S SO CUTE AND ADORABLE

click to enlarge

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Do you guys upload all of the novel illustrations to the main site? I've looked, but couldn't even find these ones. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back