• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Site Officially Opened and Updated!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roro

Awards
Loving the new dearly beloved, despite the slightly goofy part haha. IMO Dearly beloved is always such a beautiful piece no matter what version :)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I really love the new version of Dearly Beloved. I don't understand why anyone is hating on the new music style transition unless you're making comparisons to other music. *cough* *cough* when you shouldn't.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Wow! The site was done very nicely, good job SE! I can see the've been getting better at making their sites, they are much more interactive (go look at Re:CoM o Days compared to now). I like the Dearly Beloved here, it isn't my favorite because it is a lot more playful than past versions, but I think it is a nice change of pace. By the time the KH series ends, we will have so many Dearly Beloved renditions that I'm glad this one is different in the middle.

On the topic of the characters, there are two character slots missing, and three dream eater slots. For the dream eaters, we are missing Riku's bat (who I presume is the final spirit one) and we are missing Neku's cat. I'm curious, are the dream eaters they show going to be the only dream eaters that can become partners? I don't think that any more slots are going to be added, because if they were, they wouldn't have any empty ones right now...the two missing characters are interesting. I can't help but feel it will be Mickey and Yensid.

The two spaces beside Sora and Riku could just be there to fill up the row. I wouldn't say that they'll only be putting two more characters in that section.

The two 'Coming Soon' sections on the top have really piqued my interest, though. Any guesses as to what they might be? I'd say one will be for trailers, but I've no idea about the other. Hrm.

PLEASE SE!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! I'M SO NERVOUS RIGHT NOW WHAT THOSE TWO WILL BE!!!

I think one will be for 'Trailers' but the second one? You remember what the last revealed section on the BbS page was, right?
psp_kingdom_heart_bundle.gif

PLEASE SE!!! PLEASE MAKE A LIMITED EDITION 3DS!!!! PLEASE OH PLEASE!!!!!!! So far they have made a limited edition version of every handheld KH has been on (phone doesn't count), so I think this is a very likely choice.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I really do hope they make a Kingdom Hearts 3D Bundle but I also fear we may be getting plain bundles again just like with Days and Birth by Sleep with stickers.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'd love to see a limited edition 3DS, but we most likely will not get it overseas and the 3DS is region locked D:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'd love to see a limited edition 3DS, but we most likely will not get it overseas and the 3DS is region locked D:

This is my fear. However, with BbS, the decal incentive was a cool concept. If they plan to at least do that again, I want a 3DS that is the EXACT same color as the limited edition 3DS so it looks like it. Also, some people on Ebay I have seen are able to make past systems (like the limited edition DSi) work in an English format. I'm hoping by the time this comes out, people can learn to do that with the 3DS ^_^

Volktio

So Pink is going to be sora's color and light blue riku's one :\ i want sora's color to be blue :mad: but the website is really cool i want to see it in english translation :D

snow_flake40

Awards
I like the pink. We've known since forever that DDD's logo is pink, so it's fitting that it's also Sora's colour this time round. (Though I doubt it'll get used in-game very much.) Riku's blue complements the pink nicely, methinks.

(I love how the only thing we can think to discuss is the choice of colours on the new site, especially with a promised tidal wave of news coming in just a couple of hours. XD )

Dark Hearts King

Website
chronicum.wordpress.com
Translation of the Story section of the website:

Every dream exists together --
When you drop into a dream,
Through the dream there exists “a world plunged in sleep”.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the beginning of the journey, an engulfed world is reborn.
However, if the rebirth is incomplete, the world will fall into slumber.
When this happens even the heartless can’t penetrate the gateway to the world.
Therefore, instead of heartless there is an abundance of something else.
When a world is plunged into sleep, a different creature exists.

That is a monster who feeds on dreams; Dream Eaters.

Within the Dream Eaters, those who eat dreams, there are Nightmares who plant bad dreams,
and there are Spirits whose goodness devours the bad dreams. That is what we call these two creatures.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For us, the need has come to prepare to fight this threat.
As such, Sora and Riku together will be given a test to become Keyblade Masters.

With every keyhole they open, together they will discover a new power,
and the world will be released from its slumber.
To restore the balance of light, “7” keyholes must be released,
and if the worlds can once more exist anew, they will be recognized as Masters.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Only real men can rock pink. I think Sora is fine as pink and I don't even like pink. You people and your gender stereotypes.

What do you mean by you people? >:/

And where did I say "Sora's a guy, so he shouldn't be represented by pink"? I just think it's a lame color and red seems to fit Sora more. Hence my distaste with it. Calm that down.

sub6snoopy

I don't have a problem with Sora's color being pink, but you could also see it as a very light red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back