• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Site Officially Opened and Updated!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That's what I was thinking, like, I really don't want her to get kidnapped again. What I would like to see would be her to finally able to awaken her Keyblade and through her connection with Sora, somehow awaken in the RoS. and be able to kick some heartless can as Kairi. and if Not 3D, then KH3!

While not the same, I was thinking in a similar manner. If the platforms within the heart are connected with the RoS but normally inaccessible, Kairi's strong connection with her friends could open a path unintentionally.
While I do think it would be not wrong for a keyblade to finally choose her and she awakens an own keyblade, it shouldn't be directly playable nor should Kairi be able to directly "kick ass".
It'll be more like if you throw a dog into water to force him to learn to swim...Kairi would be stranded in the RoS and would need to slowly learn to do things on her own since both Sora and Riku are occupied with other things (not to mentions there's still Ansem's data!).

I think it's possible for someone from the waking world (Realm of Light) to be sent to the Realm of Sleep, so we can't rule out Kairi or anyone esle being there.

Well, we already see with Sora and Riku that this is possible, so why not for others?
When we are speaking of beings who don't have an existence in the waking world anymore, like Naminé, Roxas, Xion, Eraqus, Xemnas or Ansem SoD, that's were things are going to get interesting.

nikolasvanitas14

i just listen to this music in the official KH3D site and the memories come back to me, memories of kh 1 when soras donald and goofys journey started,kh2 when sora and riku return to the island,kh bbs with aqua in the secret ending and everyone calling soras name ,amazing music track ,it brings the memories of all the kingdom hearts games, sad and happy moments that we cherish and the promise for the next chapter till kingdom hearts 3

Qiesamuel

Anyone found a youtube video of the song? or has an mp3 rip? I'd like to have the music in my PC. :3

Can't wait to see those clean dream eater pics. Thanks Lancelot! :D

Oh man, this game is gonna be so sweet.

[video=youtube;Amwn4l3315M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amwn4l3315M[/video]

thedairyfairy

Re: KH3D Site Updated!

What do you mean? That makes it sound amazing, though I think it is because I've noticed SE using that style in a lot of their remix music.

I was completely hoping for the gypsy style for their theme :3

When it goes into three and the, in my opinion, goofy percussion comes in. They start throwing in all those stupid chromatic scales. I don't know, it just sounds stupid to me and doesn't go with the vibe of the song, although the rest of the song is just as good as the older versions of the song.

Ven1028

i actually really like the song...i dont mind the circus sounding part now that ive heard it a few times. dearly beloved is amazing in all of its versions

MisuzuKamio

This version of Dearly Beloved is AMAZING!

The circus part totally surprised me but it fits SO extremely well with this game, I think.

All the Dearly Beloved are different and tend to fit the themes of every game. I think it's very fitting that 3D's version is a lot more playful and out-there. The game certainly looks that way with the Dream Eaters.

Also-- LOVING the shift between Sora and Riku on the website.

Is this what its going to be like in the game when the two switch between each other? It's not as distracting as I thought it was going to be- but it would be annoying to have to see the same *we are switching characters now* scene for a second every three minutes while you play the game.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
If only I had stayed up a little longer last night! But still great site and great song.

MisuzuKamio

This site has FANTASTIC symbolism in even the small details I just noticed. Anyone pay attention to the background when it switches between Sora and Riku? The symbols glow differently depending on who it is. Riku's symbols glow black, then silver, back and forth while Sora's just glow brighter at various points in time. How completely symbolic about their separate personalities. ^-^

snow_flake40

Awards
MY GAWD THIS SITE MAKES ME WANT TO WEEP WITH JOY. The new version of Dearly Beloved, the world logos, the transition shots between Sora and Riku, (finally) finding out what the Drop Gauge does... Love it.

The two spaces beside Sora and Riku could just be there to fill up the row. I wouldn't say that they'll only be putting two more characters in that section.

The two 'Coming Soon' sections on the top have really piqued my interest, though. Any guesses as to what they might be? I'd say one will be for trailers, but I've no idea about the other. Hrm.

Can't wait for translations~ Take your time, though. No pressure. Thank you!

KHplaya

Amazing. It ties or surpasses bbs's dearly beloved for me. The circus bit is the best :D

Youniquee

Awards
This site...this site is beautiful. That dearly beloved <3 I love it ;_; how can any complain about it? The circus like music cameo adds a new touch and even creates like a...a...dream like atmosphere lol WHAT AM I SAYING? xD KH3D dearly beloved is turning my mind into mush.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
not sure why people hare hating on the new version of dearly beloved. I like it. Ill probably even work on a transcription of it =) it will be alot easier to okay than the birth by sleep version lol. Damn only 4hours left of work till I can finally check out the web page. Kingdom Hearts 3D Screens With Dream Eaters And Nightmares | Siliconera
From siliconera
I'm guessing this is just stuff from the website.

Tidus14

Sorry to be offtopic, but I had a new tweet from the jap. kh twitter, and this is the ruw translation:

Today's Jump Festa in addition to the new PV flow in an open theater, also flows in the long version of PV string monitoring KH3D & Shiatorizumu 試遊 wait. The long version is I KH3D 試遊 please come to us because we have a long time to PV epic about 8 minutes. Will be available early next week at HP. @ Nomura

Does he said the new trailer is 8 minutes long and it will be online next week?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorry to be offtopic, but I had a new tweet from the jap. kh twitter, and this is the ruw translation:

Today's Jump Festa in addition to the new PV flow in an open theater, also flows in the long version of PV string monitoring KH3D & Shiatorizumu 試遊 wait. The long version is I KH3D 試遊 please come to us because we have a long time to PV epic about 8 minutes. Will be available early next week at HP. @ Nomura

Does he said the new trailer is 8 minutes long and it will be online next week?

You can talk about this stuff in this thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back