• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Site Officially Opened and Updated!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 87467

The hair doesn't bother me that much...it's more the baby-faces that are a tad annoying, especially Sora's.
I certainly like his more "mature" older face better.

Exactly. Riku looks like he got 5 years younger. He looked so B.A. to me in KH2. I really hope that isn't the last time we see that look.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I hated Riku's look in KH2. So glad they changed it.

Can't stand the boy band look.

I'm with you on this one...I didn't hate him in KH2...but I liked his KH1 look better (his face, not his clothes). I'm glad they went back to his baby face (and gave us a good reason story-wise).

αsiя

space coke
How is it that Yoko is able to rehash a melody so many times but still make it sound fresh and beautiful. I gotta get a 3DS soon.

Also I haven't been following the DDD news lately but has there been an explanation on why Sora and Riku still have that baby face? Is it still the "they are in a dream" excuse?

blueheart

Bronze Member
αsiя;5697354 said:
How is it that Yoko is able to rehash a melody so many times but still make it sound fresh and beautiful. I gotta get a 3DS soon.

Also I haven't been following the DDD news lately but has there been an explanation on why Sora and Riku still have that baby face? Is it still the "they are in a dream" excuse?

So far yah. But JF isn't over yet. Or did TN do all the interviews now?

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
αsiя;5697354 said:

I know! And she needs to have KH3 be very good too.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
αsiя;5697354 said:

Yes, it apparently has something to do with the Realm of Sleep that they are in that is making them appear younger. In the RoL (before the MoM begins) they appear in their KH2 forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back