• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D, Tetsuya Nomura, full interview.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
lol I scrolled by really fast and thought it said that the theme was Lust. I was about to go all wtf and spit out my soda.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Let's see here; it's all for MONEY. Nintendo knows that KH is getting more and more popular. So it's natural to assume that they'd want in on some of the cash. Just because it's for a Nintendo console, doesn't mean it's unimportant. And why BBS is on the PSP? Again, MONEY. If fans are dedicated enough, a good number will purchase PSPs. Sony, like any other company, wants to earn more profit. Think about it; a lot less money would be gained if EVERY KH game was made for the PS2. =/ By spreading out into different companies and different consoles, not only do you have fans get said consoles and into their other games, you also have it vice-versa; fans of the consoles that get into KH.It's called "spreading out for the masses". Simple as that. =/
it's stil on sony, and PSP can be connected to ps2 and ps3.

and money isn't the only thing revolving. a side game is on nintendo, and main game on sony. simple as that. that part i didn't understand what you said right there.

still there's no point getting other people on such consoles...though hopefully nomura makes this game that whether or not you don't play it, kh3 will still make sense

Rexy

Bronze Member
it's stil on sony, and PSP can be connected to ps2 and ps3.

and money isn't the only thing revolving. a side game is on nintendo, and main game on sony. simple as that. that part i didn't understand what you said right there.

still there's no point getting other people on such consoles...though hopefully nomura makes this game that whether or not you don't play it, kh3 will still make sense

wait, so can we can play the psp games on ps3 or ps2? i never understood why ps3 have the psp connection, can someone explain that to me.

but getting to topic, i think KH3D will have a mutch complicated story then BBS or even Days

Allister Rose

French Lover
wait, so can we can play the psp games on ps3 or ps2? i never understood why ps3 have the psp connection, can someone explain that to me.

but getting to topic, i think KH3D will have a mutch complicated story then BBS or even Days
not exactly like that...i don't have any games that i can connect to ps3. but you can play through it. l bet it will be complicated, but i doubt it would answer much questions or maybe answer what coded hinted

Rexy

Bronze Member
not exactly like that...i don't have any games that i can connect to ps3. but you can play through it. l bet it will be complicated, but i doubt it would answer much questions or maybe answer what coded hinted
and that was? the ones waiting to be saved from the sadness?

Allister Rose

French Lover
and that was? the ones waiting to be saved from the sadness?
not exactly, but in BBS, the data ansem the wise hid when Sora was sleeping. the data inside is the key, but how are they going to know how to use the data, or what it is?

Rexy

Bronze Member
not exactly, but in BBS, the data ansem the wise hid when Sora was sleeping. the data inside is the key, but how are they going to know how to use the data, or what it is?

oh so now i think i understand the meaning of Coded, the characters knowing o save the other ones, the one since BBS, and in the secret ending, the research data, thats a mistery to save them...i guess i'm a little more cool for 3D. but first thing first, now its BBS and Re:Coded xD

Allister Rose

French Lover
and thats the main reason why i don't think it's such a great idea. now the fans that slaved to buy PSP and a dsi, now have to go buy another console.

though i have a feeling the ds series isn't so important as to not understand kh3

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
and thats the main reason why i don't think it's such a great idea. now the fans that slaved to buy PSP and a dsi, now have to go buy another console.

though i have a feeling the ds series isn't so important as to not understand kh3
Every KH game is important. So what? The fans have to buy a PS3 in order to play KH3 as well so what you're saying doesn't make sense.

Rexy

Bronze Member

yeh, PSP and NDS, and now 3DS, its good for them to try 3D graphics and stuff, but not now xD, they could do 3D to PSP os NDS again (i vote more on PSP), i'm still wondering why Re:Coded went to DS and not PSP, maybe because the graphics or something like that? just thinking out loud

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
yeh, PSP and NDS, and now 3DS, its good for them to try 3D graphics and stuff, but not now xD, they could do 3D to PSP os NDS again (i vote more on PSP), i'm still wondering why Re:Coded went to DS and not PSP, maybe because the graphics or something like that? just thinking out loud
They put on the DS because it was already built with non-analog controls in mind, and because they wanted to release it on the most accessible platform (sales figure wise), which IS the DS.

Blobbit

Awards

Nomura said because he wanted to get Coded out to more people, and more people have a DS than a PSP.

Edit: Ninja'd :(

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Because RE: coded was a cellphone game. You could just buy a 3DS since it also plays DS games.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Every KH game is important. So what? The fans have to buy a PS3 in order to play KH3 as well so what you're saying doesn't make sense.
i'm just saying it might not be so necessary to understand kh3.

yeah....I'm guessing this might be a side arch or a filler that wont be too necessary to play in order to understand kh3.

too bad for France.....making themselves look bad on continuously hinting it's on PSP....but then again i guess it wasn't there fault since someone on the tream did say it most likely be on PSP

Rexy

Bronze Member

yeah....I'm guessing this might be a side arch or a filler that wont be too necessary to play in order to understand kh3.

too bad for France.....making themselves look bad on continuously hinting it's on PSP....but then again i guess it wasn't there fault since someone on the tream did say it most likely be on PSP

one thing i'm up to in Re:Coded is that the battle are a little faster and better then Days, some battles were rally slow, like Roxas vs thats red armoured large body in Olympus Coliseum or agains the Armour in the same world

Blobbit

Awards
God I hate nintendo so much. Just cuz they wanted a stupid fucking game on their new console and fucking nomura agrees , no less.

Why hate Nintendo? Nomura didn't have to agree. If anyone, you should be mad at Nomura.

But why should it matter? It's just a game. Waiting an extra year or so for KH3 isn't going to kill you.

Allister Rose

French Lover
one thing i'm up to in Re:Coded is that the battle are a little faster and better then Days, some battles were rally slow, like Roxas vs thats red armoured large body in Olympus Coliseum or agains the Armour in the same world
yeah and it has more, i have a dsi only for like 5 games. but I'm still not so sure about kh3ds. after that comes out, i doubt anyone would want to buy my dsi

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

Do you just like to continually spread that idea around so that you can't feel better about not wanting to buy it?

Why hate Nintendo? Nomura didn't have to agree. If anyone, you should be mad at Nomura.
Not to mention, Nomura already had the ideas for the game before Nintendo approached him. At the most, Nintendo asking Nomura about it probably just secured what platform it would be on.

But why should it matter? It's just a game. Waiting an extra year or so for KH3 isn't going to kill you.
Not to mention it has no baring on KH3's development anyway. KH3 won't be made until Versus is done. It's rather separate from KH3D.

Rexy

Bronze Member
yeah and it has more, i have a dsi only for like 5 games. but I'm still not so sure about kh3ds. after that comes out, i doubt anyone would want to buy my dsi

you might be right, :S
one thing popped right noe into my head, will they put ff characters there? and the worlds, i hope its not to much of reused worlds, one thing that could be explained its the King Triton knoledge about the keyblade

Allister Rose

French Lover
maybe if 3ds didn't approach them...it would go on PSP just as planned before, and then put kh3d on it too.....hmm....it's just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back