• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D TGS 2011 page.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I highly doubt BbSv2 will be announced at TGS. However, if it is for the PSP Vita, then it has a slightly higher chance because I don't know if anyone heard, but isn't Sony announcing around 18 unannounced PS Vita titles at TGS. 18!!! That is A LOT!

billyzanesucks

I highly doubt BbSv2 will be announced at TGS. However, if it is for the PSP Vita, then it has a slightly higher chance because I don't know if anyone heard, but isn't Sony announcing around 18 unannounced PS Vita titles at TGS. 18!!! That is A LOT!
Wow, that IS a lot. So maybe there's a chance, then. I miss the days when we had three different games being developed at the same time.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
As long as we get a release date for KH 3DS, I think I'll be satisfied otherwise trailers or pictures are good too.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Usually, some copies gets leaked, so taking off about a week prior is a better alternative to switching off on the actual day

axel95

Awards
I guess maybe I will try to avoid spoilers/watching cutscenes for the first time. But it is so hard. HOW DO I DO IT??
Same here. I'll probably keep coming here until the trailer is up, then I won't be back until after I have beat 3D.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I can deal with a lack of trailers and scans. If they just give us a release date (or even just the season), I'll be snug as a bug.

Radar

Bronze Member
I'm goiung to see a lot of dussapointment and it won't be good.

Perhaps. I mean with the trailer being good hopefully, that will calm SOME people down. IDK how much more info will be released, but I kind of got to agree with you here. Dark days are around the corner, and a storm of hate just my be coming..

LOL i dunno but I'm pysched for the new info in tgs (whatever it is)

mattiboy98

I'd rather play KH BBS v.2 on a Vita than pay 170 bucks just to play one kingdom hearts game

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd rather play KH BBS v.2 on a Vita than pay 170 bucks just to play one kingdom hearts game

That makes no sense. In the end you are paying money for both systems and the games. 3DS is cheaper than the Vita now and both have interesting games coming out for them.

desmume

Is this real?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back