• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D TGS 2011 page.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
dJJmB.jpg

????? ??? 3D [???? ???? ??????] | ????????2011 | SQUARE ENIX

Not very exciting... yet. ;p

"Darkness becomes light, Light falls into Darkness."

"A title for Nintendo 3DS in the Kingdom Hearts series!"

"The videogame on the show floor will be the world's first experience, please come visit us!"

There will be a new trailer and it will be playable on the show floor.

GaooO.jpg

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Oh, that is sweet. Well, despite the obvious lack of content.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That artwork is bigger and in better quality at least (and without a watermark too)! :D

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
TGS can't get here soon enough. I want new info already, and can't wait for the new trailer.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
*remembers last January*

honestly, I really hope it's not one of those "get plethora of news today but no more for basically the rest of the year" stuff.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I wish Nomura would draw something~
I'm fairly excited to hear more about the game. :3

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
honestly, I really hope it's not one of those "get plethora of news today but no more for basically the rest of the year" stuff.

I agree with you, except I don't want a plethora of info every month either like with BBS. Less info means less spoiling. Atm, no one really knows how this game will go, and I hope it stays somewhat that way.

I wish Nomura would draw something~
I'm fairly excited to hear more about the game. :3

I've been crossing my fingers for a drawing.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I've always wondered about that picture could that be the dark realm?

"Darkness becomes light, darkness falls."
Well that sounds uplifting at least :D.

I agree with you, except I don't want a plethora of info every month either like with BBS. Less info means less spoiling. Atm, no one really knows how this game will go, and I hope it stays somewhat that way.
Highly doubtful a company SE have never been known to downplay a upcoming game heck Type-0 is living proof of that.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
i hope the ddd box art is shiny. recoded is the only one that had a shiny cover like 1, 2, and recom had

i miss those

dude what if ddd has that boxart that when you look at it at different angles it changes from sora to riku so it looks 3D

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
i hope the ddd box art is shiny. recoded is the only one that had a shiny cover like 1, 2, and recom had

i miss those

dude what if ddd has that boxart that when you look at it at different angles it changes from sora to riku so it looks 3D

I think you're on to something, Ham-chan.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

i miss those

Eh I just hope it's better than the BBS boxart.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
think bout it though, have like Riku looking at you pointing his sword and then you tilt it and then see sora doin the same thing

StVen

Almost 2 weeks more and we can hopefully see KH3D in action! I'm sure not all 80 people wouldn't be dumb enough not to take videos and pictures with them to put online unless prohibited lol

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Almost 2 weeks more and we can hopefully see KH3D in action! I'm sure not all 80 people wouldn't be dumb enough not to take videos and pictures with them to put online unless prohibited lol

There's a very high possibility that there will be a bag check to prevent pictures/videos.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
think bout it though, have like Riku looking at you pointing his sword and then you tilt it and then see sora doin the same thing

that is a pretty amazing idea
add nomura artwork and we are cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back