• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D TGS 2011 page.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Winter 2012... -eyetwitch-

EDIT: Guard, you smart ass. xD

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I know, I'm terrible

Squares Line-up tonight looks too good

BBSFTW

>.< now that i know it is there i cant wait. tgs why u no come faster >.<

Forsaken Shadow

dude what if ddd has that boxart that when you look at it at different angles it changes from sora to riku so it looks 3D

Ahh, you mean a hologram, that would actually be kind of epic xD One of my Harry Potter DVDs has one that switches from Harry and Dumbledore to Draco and Snape. /offtopic

"Darkness becomes light, darkness falls."

I could interpret this in so many ways, but I choose not to, at least not until TGS ._.'

By when do you guys expect the trailer to show up online, by the way? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm wasn't a part of the TGS/E3 hype until recently (which is strange because I've been a KH fan for a pretty long time now).

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
By when do you guys expect the trailer to show up online, by the way? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm wasn't a part of the TGS/E3 hype until recently (which is strange because I've been a KH fan for a pretty long time now).

Given the fact that it is going to be playable, I think it's very likely it will show up soon after being shown for the first time. Then again, we all know how Square loves their closed theaters.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Given the fact that it is going to be playable, I think it's very likely it will show up soon after being shown for the first time. Then again, we all know how Square loves their closed theaters.

SE has expressed in the past that they'd like to get the trailers up as quickly as possible, and they've been pretty true to their word if that event in February is anything to go by.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Also, didn't Nomura say he wanted to get the trailer out as soon as possible? While I doubt the trailer will be leaked by a cam, I can see the trailer being up online by SE in a matter of hours after the first showing.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Sshhh, that was just my skepticism at work.

But yeah, I doubt a trailer won't be uploaded online.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Any new news on the 80 person showcase?

None.
But, now that we know that the Demo will be on the showfloor and not behind the closed doors of the showcase... I wonder if the showcase is just a trailer or if there will be anything else in it. A glimpse at 10th Anniversary stuff, maybe?

Do you think they will announce a JP release date? Just wondering.. =/

It's possible... but doubtful.
Nomura does want it out early next year, so who knows. I think that'll be either at Jump Festa or at the SE Conference (they do one every year, right, or was the one this year in January a one time thing?).
Also, the release date should be International, or very close to each region, since localization is being done simultaneously.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
It's possible... but doubtful.
Nomura does want it out early next year, so who knows. I think that'll be either at Jump Festa or at the SE Conference (they do one every year, right, or was the one this year in January a one time thing?).
Also, the release date should be International, or very close to each region, since localization is being done simultaneously.

Can someone please link me to some concrete evidence of this? I keep seeing people say this everywhere, and I think it's absolutely ridiculous, and back when i saw the interview with the hint from nomura, it was very subtle, and very wrongly interpreted. This idea that it is being localized at the same time doesn't really make any sense, as SE have NEVER done this in the past.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Can someone please link me to some concrete evidence of this? I keep seeing people say this everywhere, and I think it's absolutely ridiculous, and back when i saw the interview with the hint from nomura, it was very subtle, and very wrongly interpreted. This idea that it is being localized at the same time doesn't really make any sense, as SE have NEVER done this in the past.
There doing it with FFXIII-2.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
This idea that it is being localized at the same time doesn't really make any sense, as SE have NEVER done this in the past.

KHII was playable at E3 2005 in the Underworld, against Hades up untill the battle against Cerberus, & the fight against the dragon in Land of Dragons. With English cutscenes and voices, more than half a year before the JP release.

Also Jesse Mcartney was out pretty quickly to announce he had recorded for BBS, again before the JP release.

So yes, SE has done localization work alongside JP version before.

Edit: Kingdom Hearts II E3 2005 Hands-On Impressions - PlayStation 2 Previews at GameSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back