• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D to Appear In Next Issue of Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
As much as I'd love the issue to be about Tron: Legacy and Symphony of Sorcery, I'm sort of hoping it's a new world entirely. Though that wouldn't make much sense seeing as how we've seen barely of the first two I mentioned.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
As much as I'd love the issue to be about Tron: Legacy and Symphony of Sorcery, I'm sort of hoping it's a new world entirely. Though that wouldn't make much sense seeing as how we've seen barely of the first two I mentioned.
Honestly, either way would be perfect for me! We barely know about the contents of these worlds to begin with, so the revealed information would satisfy me as much as a new one. But with the rate of how the worlds are getting revealed with only six known and "main" KH games like this normally having thirteen, I wouldn't mind if they sped it up a bit with reveals!

Lonbilly

Awards
Honestly, either way would be perfect for me! We barely know about the contents of these worlds to begin with, so the revealed information would satisfy me as much as a new one. But with the rate of how the worlds are getting revealed with only six known and "main" KH games like this normally having thirteen, I wouldn't mind if they sped it up a bit with reveals!

See, I'd love that. Mainly because, I do love getting specifics and detailed information about the worlds, but I'd prefer to see more of the worlds we'll visit more than the landscape, if that makes any sense. Especially since in two months is the "release", unless SE (for some strange reason) decides to push it back.

I honestly think only half of the game will be revealed by the release, since I doubt we only have so few worlds as have been shown. Unless that is the amount, or unless SE does a huge amount of news feed somewhere between now and March.

Crazy Mario

See, I'd love that. Mainly because, I do love getting specifics and detailed information about the worlds, but I'd prefer to see more of the worlds we'll visit more than the landscape, if that makes any sense. Especially since in two months is the "release", unless SE (for some strange reason) decides to push it back.

I honestly think only half of the game will be revealed by the release, since I doubt we only have so few worlds as have been shown. Unless that is the amount, or unless SE does a huge amount of news feed somewhere between now and March.
I totally agree and expect the same thing. I doubt we would have only this amount of worlds for such a major game in the series.

And actually, I would prefer a new world getting revealed as my imagination would satisfy me until release instead of revealed information, but I would still be equally satisfied with revealed information. It just seems so slow at times at how the information has been handed out for this specific game, you know?

Lonbilly

Awards
I totally agree and expect the same thing. I doubt we would have only this amount of worlds for such a major game in the series.

Exactly. Even if we had hordes of things to explore in those worlds, it just wouldn't feel right.

And actually, I would prefer a new world getting revealed as my imagination would satisfy me until release instead of revealed information, but I would still be equally satisfied with revealed information. It just seems so slow at times at how the information has been handed out for this specific game, you know?

Yes! I honestly would rather see a new world (in this span of time) get revealed than expanding on the previous because of leaves some imagination and allows others to see there will be more worlds.

I'm honestly expecting there to be a trailer in February that all out confirms there will be more worlds, if only in a bulk of news.

Hence, why I'm sort of hoping this article is a new world entirely, or actually Symphony of Sorcery & a new world.

Mr Yippie

I have NO idea why they didn't have an article for Musketeers AND Tron last month, when Tron was revealed last month the week before the actual article came out

that kind of sucked

and im thinking this game will have a small amount of worlds, but they'll be of high quality

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I can't wait to read this interview from Nomura and read about Tron!!!
This is gonna be great. XD

Lonbilly

Awards
I just don't see how a prelude/bridge to KH3 could be small, even with huge worlds. I honestly think that we'll being seeing many more worlds in these next two months, hopefully starting with this month. Though, chances are, this month will only focus on Tron and the Fantasia world.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Well, unless we get a St. Canard leak ;)

And, well. Kevin will probably show up, unless Vanitas (or Roxas or Ven) takes over Clu's position or something.

Crazy Mario

Just to say, it looks like Nomura has been wanting to put in a Fantasia world since KHII!
KH13.com - Kingdom Hearts - Hyper PlayStation, 2005 (x) Tetsuya Nomura

"What other Disney productions would you have liked to put in?"

"I would have wanted to something with Fantasia and mainly the sequence with Mickey when he was the wizard’s apprentice."

It looks like The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Pinocchio, The Jungle Book, and The Sword in the Stone weren't the only worlds considered for past titles. And in case you're wondering, the first was highly demanded and considered for KH2, the second was removed from Days, the third was considered for KH1 AND removed from BBS, and the last was considered for BBS. It looks like Nomura's cooked up some stuff in DDD for a LONG time! It makes me wonder what else he's still got up his sleeve!

Last edited:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
If they put in The sword in the stone and jungle book I'd die of happiness in this game next to what we already have, I'd die of happiness.

Crazy Mario

If they put in The sword in the stone and jungle book I'd die of happiness in this game next to what we already have, I'd die of happiness.
Everyone's pretty much expecting and hoping for these worlds too! Let's hope these movies will be in either this or next month's Famitsu!

Crazy Mario

After they did the pirates movie in kh2, do you think we'll see any more worlds based off live action movies?
...You know, there's always TIM BURTON'S Alice in Wonderland. With this being the Realm of Sleep and all of these clones appearing, it has a chance you know since Wonderland is basically a DREAM world Alice imagined herself in. Not to mention that it's TECHNICALLY an entire new world since it's actually an entirely different film only with the same source. It would definitely be the type of curveball Nomura would throw like the last few worlds. Not to mention that having two Wonderlands in the same realm would be totally weird and it belongs in the Realm of Sleep more than anywhere else. Besides, wouldn't this make a GREAT boss?

386px-Jabberwocky_Concept_by_Michael_Kutsche.jpg
Jabberwocky.jpg

Also, we'd have new villains like this and the Red Queen and we could actually meet the Mad Hatter this time, instead of him being sealed in a painting for some weird reason...

They're also already doing a Tron: Legacy world in DDD.

strugglechamp

...You know, there's always TIM BURTON'S Alice in Wonderland. With this being the Realm of Sleep and all of these clones appearing, it has a chance you know since Wonderland is basically a DREAM world Alice imagined herself in. Not to mention that it's TECHNICALLY an entire new world since it's actually an entirely different film only with the same source. It would definitely be the type of curveball Nomura would throw like the last few worlds. Not to mention that having two Wonderlands in the same realm would be totally weird and it belongs in the Realm of Sleep more than anywhere else. Besides, wouldn't this make a GREAT boss?

386px-Jabberwocky_Concept_by_Michael_Kutsche.jpg
Jabberwocky.jpg

Also, we'd have new villains like this and the Red Queen and we could actually meet the Mad Hatter this time, instead of him being sealed in a painting for some weird reason...

They're also already doing a Tron: Legacy world in DDD.

Oh man you're right! How could I forget about Tron? Alice in Wonderland would be so cool. fighting that dragon would be so epic.

Mr Yippie

"I would have wanted to something with Fantasia and mainly the sequence with Mickey when he was the wizard’s apprentice."

x5CB2.gif

seriously, Nomura?

you mean the tower that we've had in 2 games so far? THAT sequence?

i think hopes for a full-Fantasia based world got shot down a while ago

Bobjam

Awards
^^No bruh, not just the tower (obviously).

If Treasure Planet is announced, I'll be highly upset. It'd cause me to die of happiness and then I'd never get to experience it.

Really though, I'd rather that wait until KHIII.

Treasure Planet would definitely look better on a console than a handheld 100% ^^ Im hoping for that. Oh and some more awesome scans of Tron:Legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back