• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Trailer Impression (With Dialogue)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
One thing everyone keeps asking is why does Neku know soras name, could it be cause idk, he saved the worlds 2 times, and arent they in soras/rikus mind? i thought this game takes place in there dreams or somthing

They aren't in Sora or Riku's mind. This takes place in the Realm of Sleep. If they find the Key of Sleep, they can bring the worlds submerged in sleep into reality. Apparently this is also were dreams converge so there is a dream element in this.

Neku seems like he heard about Sora from somebody. Or he read Sora's mind, which is unlikely because the way he said "You're Sora?" was like he was expecting more from Sora. Hence, somebody told him prior to Sora's arrival.

(Lol, the fangirl in me wants it to have been Joshua using his clairvoyance.)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
neku can read minds so know somones name is no big deal

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Thats pretty neat, im not sure about namine, or roxas, cause they are apperently still awake living inside sora and kairi, as for xion, she probably is asleep with in every ones minds, since no one can remember her, i mean shes in sora, but the memories of her are sleeping. I dont think eraqus was ever asleep cause hes was inside terras body with terra, and MX, but if eraqus is sleeping, could it be safe to assume that Mx, and terra are as well, cause during the time of Kh2 they Xemnas couldnt recall all his memorys?

So in all, could the memorys of certain people be sleeping and waiting

Ulicies

Thats pretty neat, im not sure about namine, or roxas, cause they are apperently still awake living inside sora and kairi, as for xion, she probably is asleep with in every ones minds, since no one can remember her, i mean shes in sora, but the memories of her are sleeping. I dont think eraqus was ever asleep cause hes was inside terras body with terra, and MX, but if eraqus is sleeping, could it be safe to assume that Mx, and terra are as well, cause during the time of Kh2 they Xemnas couldnt recall all his memorys?

So in all, could the memorys of certain people be sleeping and waiting
I think this is the point where I can safely say that things have become a little too complicated.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
yea.... i agree... lol sometimes my mind just goes on and on over kingdom hearts, and my fingers just type what i think, but oh what can i do XD?

LucasDraleau

Even though we've been told that the data of Ansem is important in this game, I think that Sora will possibly find the Data of Ansem strewn throughout the worlds of sleep, because Ansem put the data into Sora while he slept, as a form of the reports. It would be a way for Nomura to incorporate the Reports like in BBS, I, and II. I also think that Neku knows about Sora and the Dream Eaters because of Ansem and the Data. Hence his, "Oh! So, you're Sora." comment.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Ethnic Woman if this was facebook, you would be getting so many likes for that comment

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Not really. The series lays everything out and by the end of the game you understand. At least you should. If you don't you weren't paying attention.

And if you weren't paying attention, you can't really complain. You still might, but you really don't have a right to, since it was explained already. ^.^

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Nope. Square Enix has cut down greatly on the gap between JPN and NA releases. Not to mention that localization may be working on at the same time the game is being made. In other words we should expect KH3D Mid Summer at the latest for America.

Your right. The gap is now 1-2 months between releases. If JPN gets KH:DDD Spring 2012 then I speculate NA will be getting KH:DDD Summer 2012.

Yed Sid said:
Let’s open the keyhole of sleep. If you return back to this place, then I will consider you Masters.Opening the keyhole of sleep, along with finding a new power, the power locked in sleep will become revealed as well.

Just a small theory. Sora and Riku enter the "Dream World" through the (most likely) "door to sleep" which *if* they return they are considered keyblade masters.

Most likely during this time we will learn about the World of Sleep, Neku and the Reaper's Game. I assume cut scenes will be developed to show Xehanort and Xigbar during this time. Xigbar tries to restore Xehanort memories thus near the end of the trailer asking, "Xehanort! Have your memories returned?"

Now hopefully their is a little bit more to draw out in this game. It sort of reminds me of Re:Coded and how Sora goes into the Data world. In KH: DDD it's similar because Sora (and Riku) go into this "false" reality to "solve another problem" which will have some mediocre connection to the main story.

Nomura has a huge list of secrets in this game yet to reveal. I wonder which ones he will reveal in this game?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Ethnic Woman if this was facebook, you would be getting so many likes for that comment

The Kingdom Hearts Facebook page is such a joke -__- I support trolling on that page purely because the people are too lazy to go to Google or here to find news. Instead they just beg for KH3 5 times an hour.

Revolution

I was thinking of the Braig/Xehanort sequence and thought of something different.

What if, when Sora/Riku find the different keyholes in the worlds, they experience a memory of sorts. Such as, when Sora finds the Keyhole in Traverse Town, he views a memory of Xion in the eyes of Roxas. Riku would experience the memory of Xehanort with the Keyblade.

And so on throughout the game. I doubt it would happen, but it would be kinda cool.

noheartx

I was thinking of the Braig/Xehanort sequence and thought of something different.

What if, when Sora/Riku find the different keyholes in the worlds, they experience a memory of sorts. Such as, when Sora finds the Keyhole in Traverse Town, he views a memory of Xion in the eyes of Roxas. Riku would experience the memory of Xehanort with the Keyblade.

And so on throughout the game. I doubt it would happen, but it would be kinda cool.

That would be cool i guess, But how would that work? I mean, why would they be seeing the memories of everyone else. They would have to be connected.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Not necessarily. It is the realm of sleep...

I think he was alluding to how it happened in Re:coded.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
The scene with Xigbar and Terranort is probably not in the past. Terranort has MX's white gloves. As far as I know, he NEVER wore those. Though if he did, it might explain how Ansem SOD got them and the rest of MX's outfit.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The scene with Xigbar and Terranort is probably not in the past. Terranort has MX's white gloves. As far as I know, he NEVER wore those. Though if he did, it might explain how Ansem SOD got them and the rest of MX's outfit.

It actually looks more like AX's sleeve than MX's gloves to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back