• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! - Future KH Announcement soon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I bet Nomura cancelled the whole BBSv2 thing because he knew fans just want to get to kh3, and with another game before it, he might piss some of them off, and also probably because he wants to do kh3 so he can start focusing on the next saga.
Which may suck for hardcore fans like us, but in all honesty if this is what he ended up doing it was a smart move

Ronove

Which may suck for hardcore fans like us, but in all honesty if this is what he ended up doing it was a smart move

Oh totally, the issue is that I don't think the Osaka team would make KH3, and furthermore I think Nomura even said to Iwata that he hasn't even started writing KH3.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Oh totally, the issue is that I don't think the Osaka team would make KH3, and furthermore I think Nomura even said to Iwata that he hasn't even started writing KH3.

What I can't understand is why Nomura is so hell bent on letting the Versus XIII team be the ones to make KH3. The Osaka team has proven their worth, I say let them have a chance at making a numbered title.

Ronove

I agree with you, but maybe it's a graphics thing. Anyways, I guess it might be an HD collection, though truth be told that'd be sort of boring.

billyzanesucks

We saw Mickey in the ROD in the BBSv2 thingy for sure, and I think we also see him in Neverland.
Oh, I forgot about that part. I still think it's a possibility. There aren't many things between KH and 3D that haven't been explored.
3,650/13 Days? <_<"

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
tumblr_m3bo7pJ1321qmeqilo1_500.png

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
*Somewhere in the Realm of Darkness Aqua is about to be pissed*

Aqua: I heard there is going to be a BBSV2. Maybe in that game i'll finally get out of here.

Nomura's voice echoes from the sky: Sorry, BBSV2 has been delayed.

Aqua: NOOOOOOOOO!!! Damn it I want to get out of here, and rescue Terra and Ventus so one of those ass holes will finally get me laid!!!

Ansem the Wise: You know I am a fully fuctioning male and can grant your wish easily, my dear.

Aqua: Ah what the hell, come here Ansem!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That's quite possibly one of the creepiest things I've ever read. I don't envy your mind.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
That's quite possibly one of the creepiest things I've ever read. I don't envy your mind.

*Ahem* I don't suppose you spend much time on Fanfiction.net?

Ronove

I'm actually sort of bummed. I really wanted to play BBSv2.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
*Ahem* I don't suppose you spend much time on Fanfiction.net?

I never spend time on there.

I'm actually sort of bummed. I really wanted to play BBSv2.

I'm really bummed; I wanted to play as Aqua in the RoD so badly. I'm hoping Nomura has only put it on the back burner because of other projects that will keep the Osaka team busy right now and he hasn't decided against it completely.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
(Am I the only one that doesn't give a kupo about BBS Vol2?)
Nope. I mean, if it's announced and everything then I'd care but right now, I couldn't care less.

Also, KH Collection plz. It better have trophies too...

Sdog

Awards
Thanks for summing up that text I couldn't understand. Can do nothing but hope that KH3 gets an official announcement by the end of the year.

Ronove

Well BBSv2 coming out after KH3 would be sort of, I don't know, unneeded?

Like, there wouldn't be much of a point to detailing her struggles when the cause of them is dealt with in KH3.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Not really upset about no BBS.v2 right now. I would have loved to play as Aqua and/or Mickey in the RoD if that's how it would have gone, but it probably would have required me to also buy a Vita that I don't need.

There's no plan for a 3D Final Mix right now, but I get the feeling it'll happen eventually.

Ronove

Don't take it easy so quickly, this new game could still be a Vita installment.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
But I wanted another game with Aqua as the main character. :<
And set in the Realm of Darkness. With big Heartless and stuff.

Also, I like how typical Nomura announces the announcement that will be coming in the Ultimania...rather than just making the announcement itself in the Ultimania, where everyone would expect it. "Yes, everyone, I would like to make a very important announcement. In the near future, we will be making an announcement! That is all."

Any info on how spoiler-heavy the Nomura interview and related materials are? (I imagine pretty spoilery, but, well. I want to read them. Ergh.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back