• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Will Not Be Released Digitally!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Good thing my closest GAME store is selling it (Portugal) otherwise I would rage like hell at Square Enix.

I'm afraid your anger would be misdirected then. In this case, it's no one's fault but our own since we were the ones who misinterpreted the original slide.

Roro

Awards
Meh I already ordered my physical copy months ago, I guess it kinda sucks that they'll only have first party titles available in e-shop, that could mean that days as well a coded wouldn't be in there as well...cause personally I'd like to try out days and re:coded on my 3ds, but oh well.

ShailsTDSPT

I'm afraid your anger would be misdirected then. In this case, it's no one's fault but our own since we were the ones who misinterpreted the original slide.

I guess I am going to rage anyways. My friend said that the people at the store told him that they won't be selling the game.

SE - Y U NO SELL KH3D IN PORTUGAL Q.Q

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I guess I am going to rage anyways. My friend said that the people at the store told him that they won't be selling the game.

Complaining here will do nothing since we are just a fansite. If you wish to make a complaint, there is SE Europe's blog.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
cause personally I'd like to try out days and re:coded on my 3ds, but oh well.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

You do know the 3DS is backwards compatible...right?

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Send a nice wordy letter to Square Enix Europe. You could try your luck at Nomura too. I'm sure he won't be happy some of his fans aren't getting the game he created.

Katsagu

Awards
Not really ^^
I like to buy them at stores since i love the boxes XD

Roro

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

You do know the 3DS is backwards compatible...right?
Lol what do you take me for?
Yes I know its backward compatible but, you do know that Days and Re:Coded are on my R4? And I'm not entertaining any notions of putting my r4 in my 3DS. Just sayin'.

OH WAIT YOU DIDN'T.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Lol what do you take me for?
Yes I know its backward compatible but, you do know that Days and Re:Coded are on my R4? And I'm not entertaining any notions of putting my r4 in my 3DS. Just sayin'.

OH WAIT YOU DIDN'T.

What the hell is an r4?

Dakota

Re: Kingdom Hearts DDD Digital release

Plus what if u loose ur 3ds u just lost the game with it too and u gotta pay for it again and get a new 3ds

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

What the hell is an r4?

its a cart people use in their DS with illegal copies of games on it.

Plus what if u loose ur 3ds u just lost the game with it too and u gotta pay for it again and get a new 3ds

Well it isn't like it's happening so it isn't a big problem now

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

its a cart people use in their DS with illegal copies of games on it.

To be fair, the r4 carts also allow you to play those Pokemon hacked fan made games on your DS. So you don't have to play it on your computer emulator.

MizuMikomi

Awards

Every time I login to the Japanese e-shop I see plenty of downloadable games, the least of which, are published by Nintendo.

Still makes no sense at all, Kingdom Hearts 3D has been on the e-shop since it's launch date in Japan. So I highly doubt it has anything do with Disney or even Square Enix.

Roro

Awards

Yes and she clearly said

As far as I'm concerned she should stop bitching about not being able to play Days or REcoded on the 3DS, grow up and buy the games honey

Who said I was bitching about anything? Stop bitching about me bitching. Dang, I just stated that I'm not able to play the games on my 3DS sorry if I came off as whining,I wasn't. And as much as I'd love to buy those two games and play them again, which I'm capable of doing, its out of the question, replaying them again takes hella time.

But if you're concerned for the fact that I didn't purchase the games and was able to play them, rest assured most sites that let you download the games have been shut down for a long time now.

But enough with that, as much as I'd like to sit here all day and argue about the R4, I think we're straying a bit off topic and we should instead discuss how DDD is not being digitally released ;p

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Who said I was bitching about anything? Stop bitching about me bitching.

k

I'm dissapointed it isn't being released digitally, I looked forward to owning a physical and digital copy. I like the idea of having mutiple games stored on one console instead of having to bring around the physical copies everywhere

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Well, gosh. I'm not really surprised by this update. Kingdom Hearts tends to be exclusive. Birth by Sleep didn't get a digital release, and I was expecting the same for 3D up until the (misinformed) announcement. Though, this news doesn't bother me either way, since I want tangible copies of KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back