• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Key

NOPE

No offence but this thread has been made before and nobody knows nothin'.

Good day sir! :p

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
It's about Sora and Riku wanting to go through their lost childhood by wearing clothes from Kingdom Hearts, whilst fighting for the sake of political correctness. No, we don't know the story, but others have theories on it.

USS-Bebi

The game is about Kairi getting kidnapped. Sora and Riku go off together and when they all meet again Sora ignores Kairi and basically goes down on Riku.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Does anyone know the story of KH3DS?

It is a Kingdom Hearts game. A nd like every single other Kingdom Hearts game, Sora appears in it. Now why would anybody know anything about an un-released game on a un-released system?

Ventuskeyblade

Its called Kingdom Hearts: 3 Drunks
It was created when the KH team was drunk and they just slapped down all the rejected KH ideas over the years onto a peice of paper. and now they're turning it into a game.
but really, no one knows. but from wat we know, i think im the closest. :D
and the trust theme deals with Sora trusting Riku to get another pack of Bud "light'!!! anyone get that?

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
It's about Sora and Riku getting high on ice cream and hallucinating about becoming protectors of light and wielding giant key swords and going on a big adventure to save their friends.

Oh crap.
Major Spoiler.

V

vanitas11

i rlly hope kh 3 nd all the xehanort saga will be on the ds, psp ,or ps2

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
i rlly hope kh 3 nd all the xehanort saga will be on the ds, psp ,or ps2

Welcome to the forums. Firstly, Nomura has said that ReCoM was the last KH game for the PS2. Secondly, if Nomura were to put the last main game of the saga on a handheld, then I would go to his house, chop of his testicles, and auction them of on ebay.

Thirdly, and this goes to the OP, no, nobody knows what 3DS is about, nor do we know the full plot. Hell, I bet you $10 that Nomura doesn't even know whats gonna happen yet :/

Lastly, this is in the wrong section. Can a mod move it or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back