• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH4 probable worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SuperNova

Awards
If we go by the "different perspectives" theme then Encanto could fit because of Mirabel being basically at the bottom rung of her family while her family members are gifted and Abuela Alma is at the very top.

Awards
I think it will be well balanced between animated and live action worlds but honestly.... I would not like to see Marvel there....

One world that I think would be really interesting is Enchanted.

My bets for new Worlds are Encanto, Moana, a new pixar IP... Maybe Inside Out?

I wonder if Wreck-It Ralph would be a world as well.

There's just way too many possibilities and I live for this tbh lmao

Also... Do u guys think KH will be at D23? Bc Nomura said it would be a long time before talking about KHIV again but april to sept is a long time lmao

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Frozen 2 does make sense as a setting since we have people divided in different locations who don't all see things in the same way.

On the topic of D23, I do feel like it'd be long enough for them to get something ready to show. They should have at least a few worlds locked in by that point, so even a simple piece of concept art to confirm would be enough.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Nomura mentions in the new interview that the theme of KH4 is "contrast between people from different positions."

Worth thinking about any Disney films that also share that theme.

They won’t do it, but Atlantis might fit with the theme of conflict between Atlantis and the world above. Maleficent could be similar with the conflict between the kingdom and the Moors. I’d put Frozen II in this category too.

Alice in Wonderland and Oz, the Great and Powerful are mediocre movies, but could make cool worlds. Both have the themes of someone trying to make their way in an unusual world like Sora in Quadratum.

Avatar is both about conflict between two opposing worlds and a person in an unusual world, so could see that. Especially with the sequel coming out this year too. They might need James Cameron’s approval though.

Lightyear, Strange World, The Haunted Mansion, and The Little Mermaid are all coming up within the next year. If they’re still deciding worlds and get advanced looks at things, it would be nice if some of these could be considered. I think Atlantica has a lot of potential with modern technology and this would be a good second chance for them to get it right.

I’d also selfishly like Jungle Cruise only because I used to work there. Having it in Kingdom Hearts would be a full circle moment for me.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Pixar won't allow it but Toy Story 3 would have worked since we have the contrast between toys who are personal belongings of children vs toys for communal use at the daycare.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Nomura mentions in the new interview that the theme of KH4 is "contrast between people from different positions."

Worth thinking about any Disney films that also share that theme.
Encanto and Turning Red are two that'd come to mind. Frozen II and Zootopia also kind of dealt with the theme of different perspectives or questioning narratives you've been told.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Pixar won't allow it but Toy Story 3 would have worked since we have the contrast between toys who are personal belongings of children vs toys for communal use at the daycare.
I would prefer 3, but could see 4 as well with Woody bonding with Bo Peep and considering leaving his own “world” behind.

There could be something there to mirror Sora bonding with Strelitzia and deciding whether to stay in Quadratum or come back home. I could see there being some conflict there within Sora about leaving the people of Quadratum behind permanently considering the narration in the trailer about not being able to return if he leaves.

We’ve also never been to the real Toy Box since KH3’s was a copy. I wonder if it could be in Unreality.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
If only Donald and Goofy visit it then it's practically guaranteed to be cutscene only. A return to the Underworld would have been fun though gameplay wise to see how it's changed with the graphics.
Someone has to be saving them at the last second there. Not like Hades is gonna deep fry them for real. Of course chances are it'll be Sora, God forbid they use the opportunity to put a spotlight on someone else for a change.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Someone has to be saving them at the last second there. Not like Hades is gonna deep fry them for real. Of course chances are it'll be Sora, God forbid they use the opportunity to put a spotlight on someone else for a change.
They might not have to be saved. Depending on how the situation plays out Hades might be willing to listen to their request(if Donald and Goofy are actually going to him for aid)

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Do you guys think there's any chance of Frozen coming back? Would love to see Frozen II there.
I was skeptical with FROZEN coming back because I didn't think FROZEN II's story would fit, but what changed my mind is the MAGIC IN THE MAKING slogan. FROZEN II is based on discovering more about Elsa's magic and the fifth spirit that reunites people using the magic of nature. On top of that, it deals with perception/perspective with the tribe/kingdom relationship.

I just hope that Elsa is actually a party member... and if they include a song PLEASE LET IT BE "SHOW YOURSELF" AND NOT "INTO THE UNKOWN".

Awards
I was skeptical with FROZEN coming back because I didn't think FROZEN II's story would fit, but what changed my mind is the MAGIC IN THE MAKING slogan. FROZEN II is based on discovering more about Elsa's magic and the fifth spirit that reunites people using the magic of nature. On top of that, it deals with perception/perspective with the tribe/kingdom relationship.

I just hope that Elsa is actually a party member... and if they include a song PLEASE LET IT BE "SHOW YOURSELF" AND NOT "INTO THE UNKOWN".

A 1000 times yes!!! It needs to be "Show Yourself". It's so much better than "Into the Unknown".

Hopefully we will be able to go to Arrendele if they bring Frozen back.... I low key hated that we weren't able to explore the city.

Awards
If they're gonna do a Marvel world, just reuse Web of Shadows but with a more comic-y artstyle and better execution.

I know symbiotes are kinda overdone nowadays but hoo boi

Awards
I wonder if we could actually return to some older worlds... One must consider what the rest of KH4's story may be after Sora returns to the Realm of Light... What would he want to do? Well, he just spent extensive time with Strelitzia, and will presumably learn that she has a living brother in Lauriam. Perhaps Sora's main mission will be to find the recompleted Somebody's of Marluxia and Larxene to reunite them with Strelitzia in Quadratum.

Lauriam should be in the Dwarf Woodlands, and Elrena in Enchanted Dominion, but without Sora's heart being connected to theirs (since they were enemies of his whom he interacted with somewhat minimally), he has no way of knowing where they are. Perhaps he revisits Corona and Arendelle along the way in search of them, since that's where he previously met them. Then he goes on the typical aimless journey through some other Disney worlds.

Dwarf Woodlands and Enchanted Dominion are not only iconic Disney worlds, but were also done a bit dirty by BBS in the past by how little could be done in those worlds back on the PSP. This could also be an opportunity to set the precedent for the imminent live action Snow White remake. What if the forest environment in the trailer is neither Endor, nor a Japanese forest, but actually the Dwarf Woodlands?

Enchanted Dominion also has the benefit of being the home of Maleficent, who certainly needs something to do... Elrena could be involved with Maleficent and Pete, with Sora learning about Luxu, the Foretellers, the Black Box, and the Book of Prophecies from Maleficent, which sets Sora on the next part of his journey of confronting Luxu, et al. at the Keyblade Graveyard, wherein he previoisly connected to the remaining heart of Ephemer, who's also connected to Lauriam, Elrena, and Strelitzia.

For these reasons, I think KH4 could mostly feature returning worlds, with few new ones. I'm also willing to bet that Olympus/Underworld is getting the cutscene only treatment this time around.

I mostly just don't want Star Wars and Marvel involved.

So I'm guessing we'll see Arendelle, Corona, Dwarf Woodlands, Enchanted Dominion, and definitely one or two newer, live-action ips of Disney's. Quadratum will likely be both the beginning and final world of the game. So, 6-7 playable worlds?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Dwarf Woodlands and Enchanted Dominion are not only iconic Disney worlds, but were also done a bit dirty by BBS in the past by how little could be done in those worlds back on the PSP. This could also be an opportunity to set the precedent for the imminent live action Snow White remake. What if the forest environment in the trailer is neither Endor, nor a Japanese forest, but actually the Dwarf Woodlands?
Aside from like a minecart mini-game in the Dwarves' cave, I'm not super sure what else could've been done with those worlds. Grimhilde bossfights I guess?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
  1. Quadratum
  2. Underland (Alice in Wonderland 2010)
  3. The Jungle (The Jungle Book 2016)
  4. Tatooine/Endor Moon/Space/Death Star (Star Wars)
  5. The Land of The Dead (Coco)
  6. Olympus/The Underworld (Hercules)
  7. Radiant Garden (no way Nomura will risk skipping this world after the KH3 backlash)
  8. Inside Subject X's mind (Inside Out)
  9. Agrabah (Aladdin)
  10. Atlantica (The Little Mermaid)/The Pride Lands (The Lion King)
  11. Arendelle (FROZEN II)
  12. Kumandra (Raya and the Last Dragon)/Casita (Encanto) - I can't decide which one should be in, I was going for a DISNEY magic film so Encanto definitely works... but this would be another world with a forest location UNLESS they expand and explore solely the family's rooms.
  13. Scala Ad Caelum

Last edited:

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
  1. Quadratum
  2. Underland (Alice in Wonderland 2010)
  3. The Jungle (The Jungle Book 2016)
  4. Tatooine/Endor Moon/Space/Death Star (Star Wars)
  5. The Land of The Dead (Coco)
  6. Olympus/The Underworld (Hercules)
  7. Radiant Garden (no way Nomura will risk skipping this world after the KH3 backlash)
  8. Inside Subject X's mind (Inside Out)
  9. Agrabah (Aladdin)
  10. Atlantica (The Little Mermaid)/The Pride Lands (The Lion King)
  11. Arendelle (FROZEN II)
  12. Kumandra (Raya and the Last Dragon)/Casita (Encanto) - I can't decide which one should be in, I was going for a DISNEY magic film so Encanto definitely works... but this would be another world with a forest location UNLESS they expand and explore solely the family's rooms.
  13. Scala Ad Caelum
I really love this list! Majority of those new worlds and returning worlds are what I'm hoping will be incorporated into KH4. Later on I will do my list, however this is very close to what I wish.

Back