• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH4 probable worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Soul
  1. Quadratum
  2. Underland (Alice in Wonderland 2010)
  3. The Jungle (The Jungle Book 2016)
  4. Tatooine/Endor Moon/Space/Death Star (Star Wars)
  5. The Land of The Dead (Coco)
  6. Olympus/The Underworld (Hercules)
  7. Radiant Garden (no way Nomura will risk skipping this world after the KH3 backlash)
  8. Inside Subject X's mind (Inside Out)
  9. Agrabah (Aladdin)
  10. Atlantica (The Little Mermaid)/The Pride Lands (The Lion King)
  11. Arendelle (FROZEN II)
  12. Kumandra (Raya and the Last Dragon)/Casita (Encanto) - I can't decide which one should be in, I was going for a DISNEY magic film so Encanto definitely works... but this would be another world with a forest location UNLESS they expand and explore solely the family's rooms.
  13. Scala Ad Caelum
Would love love love this!! I really hope they bring Aladdin back to wrap the storyline with Aladdin's and Jasmine's wedding

Would also love love love to see Little Mermaid again.

Love the ideias for new worlds as well

horto12485

Awards
  1. Quadratum
  2. Underland (Alice in Wonderland 2010)
  3. The Jungle (The Jungle Book 2016)
  4. Tatooine/Endor Moon/Space/Death Star (Star Wars)
  5. The Land of The Dead (Coco)
  6. Olympus/The Underworld (Hercules)
  7. Radiant Garden (no way Nomura will risk skipping this world after the KH3 backlash)
  8. Inside Subject X's mind (Inside Out)
  9. Agrabah (Aladdin)
  10. Atlantica (The Little Mermaid)/The Pride Lands (The Lion King)
  11. Arendelle (FROZEN II)
  12. Kumandra (Raya and the Last Dragon)/Casita (Encanto) - I can't decide which one should be in, I was going for a DISNEY magic film so Encanto definitely works... but this would be another world with a forest location UNLESS they expand and explore solely the family's rooms.
  13. Scala Ad Caelum
I only see Agrabah and Pride Lands returning. I mean we haven't finished the Aladdin Trilogy. Also i would love to see the Pride Lands in Unreal Engine just as long as they don't do the 2019 Remake and go to Simba's Pride. Coco, Jungle Book, Raya and Star Wars are good choices. Not so sure about Arendelle i mean KH3's Arendelle was the Worst

horto12485

Awards
How about this... (A list of what worlds that should be in Kh4)

New Worlds (Mix of Classic and New Disney Properties)

15: Wreck it Ralph world (In 3D form)
14: Marvel Universe (In the Comics not the MCU)
13: Endor (Return of the Jedi)
12: The Land of the Dead (Coco)
11: City of Supers (Incredibles)
10: House Of Madrigals (Encanto)
9: Quadratum
8: Town of Wishes (Princess and the Frog)
7: Land of Unity (Raya and the Last Dragon)
6: Island of Ancestors (Moana)
5: Todayland (Meet the Robinsons)
4: The Jungle (Jungle Book 1967)
3: The Lost Capital (Atlantis the Lost Empire)
2: Kuzco's Empire (The Emperor's New Groove)
1: Legacy to Galaxy (Treasure Planet)

Original Worlds

Quadratum
Scala Ad Caelum
Radiant Garden
Twilight Town (Not the KH3 Twilight Town but the Twilight Town from KH2 fully Explorable)
Land of Departure

Returning Disney Worlds

5: Agrabah (King of Thieves)

4: Toy Box (Toy Story)

3: Lilo and Stitch (Set in Hawaii)

2: Olympus/Underworld (Since Donald and Goofy might need to find a Certain Someone (Hades) to help bring back Sora unless it's a Cutscene World)

1: Pride Lands (The Lion King II: Simba's Pride): It's time for this world to make a Comeback maybe in Unreal Engine 5 Graphics with the Vast Green Grass and Trees plus Animals being NPCs besides the Cast of Lion King

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
New Worlds:
1) Quadratum
2) Tatooine/Endor Moon/Space/Death Star (Star Wars)
3) City of Supers (Incredibles)
4) Motunui (Moana)
5) Encanto (Encanto obviously)
6) Arcade world (Wreck it Ralph)
7) Land of the Dead (Coco)
8) Manhattan/Avalon (Gargoyles)
9) Mystic Jungle (Jungle Book 1967 version)

Returning worlds:
1) Agrabah/Vanishing Isle (Aladdin) we need to finally wrap up the aladdin saga and for sdg to give aladdin and jasmine a proper goodbye. Storyline could be a blend of an original storyline, King of Thieves, and Return of Jafar.
2) Toy Box (Toy Story) finally experience the "real one" this time around.
3) Atlantica (Little Mermaid) especially since the new one is coming in a couple years. Could possibly base it off the sequel or an original storyline or a cross between the two.
4) Kingdom of Corona (Tangled) This time base it off portions of the series. It would be great to see more interactions with Rapunzel again too.
5) Olympus/Underworld (Hercules) if its not a cutscene only world. Though I'm getting a little tired of it now, I wouldn't mind tournaments making a comeback.
6) Arendelle (Frozen) because that's just inevitable.

All this would be an ideal Kingdom Hearts IV for me personally. Between the new and Returning worlds combined, I will be praying/hoping I get at least half of those.

Last edited:

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
Aladdin possibly is the most requested old Disney world. Even more so when originally I believe that both Aladdin and Princess & the Frog were to be included in KH3 too, but were scrapped. The overall world selection in 3 left much too be desired. Here's hoping KH4 remedies all of that and brings Aladdin back.

On a side note speaking of Aladdin, I have to say rest in peace Mr. Gilbert Gottfried. I wonder who would provide the voice for Iago now.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Aladdin possibly is the most requested old Disney world. Even more so when originally I believe that both Aladdin and Princess & the Frog were to be included in KH3 too, but were scrapped. The overall world selection in 3 left much too be desired. Here's hoping KH4 remedies all of that and brings Aladdin back.
Really? Most comment sections show a HUGE disdain for Agrabah, Wonderland, Olympus, Atlantica, and Halloween Town for being "overdone".

I don't know how Atlantica and Halloween Town got mixed up in that, but I find that such a mindless statement.

As seen with Olympus in KH3, older worlds can be done again really well. Atlantica and Agrabah being the two worlds with the biggest potential because of the scope of their worlds.

I think Atlantica would really work well in KH4 because it fits the two "slogans" for KH4: the different perspective thing and "magic in the making". Ariel has now seen what it's like to be a human and a mermaid. King Triton wields the trident that has magic powers and has knowledge of the keyblade. I can think of two reasons why it won't be back: 1) Nomura listened to the fans' complaints about Atlantica being crap, so he blacklisted it (THIS was the critique he had to actually listen to, ugh) and 2) the live action Little Mermaid is coming out during the KH3 hype cycle. I'm not sure if DISNEY will want to show off the animated film, while trying to push fans towards the new live action one. And God forbid they use the live action version of Atlantica instead of the animated one.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Really?

do you have a source for this?
There's no evidence to suggest this.
Really? Most comment sections show a HUGE disdain for Agrabah, Wonderland, Olympus, Atlantica, and Halloween Town for being "overdone".

I don't know how Atlantica and Halloween Town got mixed up in that, but I find that such a mindless statement.
Agrabah is definitely unpopular but many fans, especially older ones, wanted to return to that world for the King of Thieves storyline.

As for Atlantica, I've also never seen it accused of being "overdone," but it is disliked on principle now after KH2 turned it into a musical lol

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
There's no evidence to suggest this.

Agrabah is definitely unpopular but many fans, especially older ones, wanted to return to that world for the King of Thieves storyline.

As for Atlantica, I've also never seen it accused of being "overdone," but it is disliked on principle now after KH2 turned it into a musical lol
I thought the hate for Atlantica was two-fold because fans hated it in KH1 and then hated it even more in KH2 for being a musical.

SuperNova

Awards
Didn't they turn Atlantica into a musical in KH2 because people hated the underwater controls in KH1? Not that I want Atlantica back I'd much prefer Agrabah but if we do visit it again I think it'd be much better with the underwater controls KH3 developed.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
Atlantica and Agrabah both have great potential to be full fledged worlds with the reworking of unreal engine 5. As mentioned earlier Atlantica should return as a world you can combat heartless alongside Ariel again with the underwater battle mechanics for the Caribbean in KH3. As for the hate, you can't blame fans. The developers solution to kh1 Atlantica's problem was turning it into a music mini game level, of course that will receive a negative reception.

I for one wouldn't mind having Atlantica return and with a larger scope this time. Similar to the Caribbean we can jump back and forth between the land where Eric's Castle is and underwater areas including Triton's Kingdom. Also switch between human and Mermaid form could be interesting too.

As for Agrabah same thing, with the advancement of technology nowadays, we can get a full scope of the world instead of the boxed in feel kh1 nor the empty, ghost town feel of kh2. Actually getting to explore inside the palace would be a nice touch as well as venturing through the Vanishing Isle.

Maybe the Isle could be a boss battle too similar to Cave of Wonders in kh1. Battling saluuk in two forms. One in his regular form and another in a dark, golden form (saluuk will be the next frieza). Maybe even fight good ol' Jafar one last time in his giant snake form if Maelficent and Pete bring him back.

The possibilities are endless for both Atlantica and Agrabah. Count me as one of those fans that wishes both them to return, and hopefully soon.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
With my theories about Yozora now and how the overall game will be--Sora perhaps having issues with having been in Quadratum--I'm was thinking about what a probably world list would look like with that in mind (and keeping in mind the preference for more recent films). These aren't wants really (most of them aren't), just ones that would fit the direction I'm thinking of if it turns out to be correct:

Frozen II ~ Elsa hearing a call that only she hears, not knowing if it's a friend or a foe = Sora having episodes throughout the game to Yozora and Quadratum, not knowing what to think about it all, only to go back to deal with it. Particularly if Yozora is some AU version of him and/or Riku, it might mean sorting through memories the way Elsa does of the past to understand Quadratum.

Encanto ~ Mirabel trying to piece together what's happening to understand why the house is dying and miracle is in danger = Sora trying to understand what's happening to him.

Wreck-It Ralph ~ Vanellope being a glitch would relate, as well as King Candy trying to "take over" Vanellope's role and kick her out. Perhaps that is what Yozora wants to do to Sora?

Turning Red ~ Acknowledging there will be PIXAR worlds, I could see this one fitting, with Mei fighting with her inner self the way Sora is in conflict over what's happening to him being out of his control. Then there's Mei's power being connected to the moon and Quadratum being a night world (Yozora being "night sky").

Inside Out ~ Could totally see this one translating if something is wrong with Sora throughout the game, although we thought the same thing for KH3.

Moana ~ Te Ka v. Te Fiti turning out to be the same entity--Quadratum and Yozora possibly being AU versions of the same characters?

Brave ~ Mor'du is sort of an evil version of Merida? Merida's life and choices is related to what happens with him. Plus a lot of stuff to do with "destiny" and all that. Tbh, I could see Coco and WALL E almost fitting 4 now, too. Coco - Miguel going to a place that he almost can't get out of again (plus the focus on memories). WALL E being space-related and robot-related (thinking of the Gigas, for example), plus EVE being rebooted, but then remembering who she is eventually. I don't think they'd have more than 2-3 PIXAR films at a time though--I hope not, anyway.

I could sort of see Raya fitting with Namaari and Raya being opposite versions of one another almost (one from Fang's POV, one from Heart's). I still think Stitch Has a Glitch would work, but they rarely touch DTV stuff. Tangled: The Series with the whole sundrop v. moondrop concept would work, too, but likewise, TV content never gets used.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
With my theories about Yozora now and how the overall game will be--Sora perhaps having issues with having been in Quadratum--I'm was thinking about what a probably world list would look like with that in mind (and keeping in mind the preference for more recent films). These aren't wants really (most of them aren't), just ones that would fit the direction I'm thinking of if it turns out to be correct:

Frozen II ~ Elsa hearing a call that only she hears, not knowing if it's a friend or a foe = Sora having episodes throughout the game to Yozora and Quadratum, not knowing what to think about it all, only to go back to deal with it. Particularly if Yozora is some AU version of him and/or Riku, it might mean sorting through memories the way Elsa does of the past to understand Quadratum.

Encanto ~ Mirabel trying to piece together what's happening to understand why the house is dying and miracle is in danger = Sora trying to understand what's happening to him.

Wreck-It Ralph ~ Vanellope being a glitch would relate, as well as King Candy trying to "take over" Vanellope's role and kick her out. Perhaps that is what Yozora wants to do to Sora?

Turning Red ~ Acknowledging there will be PIXAR worlds, I could see this one fitting, with Mei fighting with her inner self the way Sora is in conflict over what's happening to him being out of his control. Then there's Mei's power being connected to the moon and Quadratum being a night world (Yozora being "night sky").

Inside Out ~ Could totally see this one translating if something is wrong with Sora throughout the game, although we thought the same thing for KH3.

Moana ~ Te Ka v. Te Fiti turning out to be the same entity--Quadratum and Yozora possibly being AU versions of the same characters?

Brave ~ Mor'du is sort of an evil version of Merida? Merida's life and choices is related to what happens with him. Plus a lot of stuff to do with "destiny" and all that. Tbh, I could see Coco and WALL E almost fitting 4 now, too. Coco - Miguel going to a place that he almost can't get out of again (plus the focus on memories). WALL E being space-related and robot-related (thinking of the Gigas, for example), plus EVE being rebooted, but then remembering who she is eventually. I don't think they'd have more than 2-3 PIXAR films at a time though--I hope not, anyway.

I could sort of see Raya fitting with Namaari and Raya being opposite versions of one another almost (one from Fang's POV, one from Heart's). I still think Stitch Has a Glitch would work, but they rarely touch DTV stuff. Tangled: The Series with the whole sundrop v. moondrop concept would work, too, but likewise, TV content never gets used.
The only ones on that list that I actually want are Inside Out and Wreck-It Ralph.

It's interesting that you use Inside Out for Sora, while most people (myself included) theorized it would be someone else's mind. Inside Out would really work well because Joy doesn't realize that Sadness is needed, and that things can't be eternally joyful to make things good. So that would be a good lesson for Sora to learn as well, especially given his circumstances. The only question is whether Sora will have a form change and will the emotions have spiky hair?

Wreck-It Ralph because that's one of the worlds that I can see DISNEY authorizing a boss fight (specifically Corrupted King Candy/Turbo). It would be great if they brought back the KH1 two-stage boss fight for King Candy. Also, Wreck-It Ralph has a really interesting world to explore (even if they only use Sugar Rush/Fix-It Felix/Hero's Duty/Game Central Station). They could even put a mini-game (the actual arcade games) as playable in each of those sections of the world. The theme of Ralph being a villain, but wanting to be a hero also applies since it's all about perspective.

I really do not want BRAVE in KH4, especially if the other world choices are more recent ones.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
The only ones on that list that I actually want are Inside Out and Wreck-It Ralph.

It's interesting that you use Inside Out for Sora, while most people (myself included) theorized it would be someone else's mind. Inside Out would really work well because Joy doesn't realize that Sadness is needed, and that things can't be eternally joyful to make things good. So that would be a good lesson for Sora to learn as well, especially given his circumstances. The only question is whether Sora will have a form change and will the emotions have spiky hair?

Wreck-It Ralph because that's one of the worlds that I can see DISNEY authorizing a boss fight (specifically Corrupted King Candy/Turbo). It would be great if they brought back the KH1 two-stage boss fight for King Candy. Also, Wreck-It Ralph has a really interesting world to explore (even if they only use Sugar Rush/Fix-It Felix/Hero's Duty/Game Central Station). They could even put a mini-game (the actual arcade games) as playable in each of those sections of the world. The theme of Ralph being a villain, but wanting to be a hero also applies since it's all about perspective.

I really do not want BRAVE in KH4, especially if the other world choices are more recent ones.
That wasn't a want list. I was trying to think of Disney or PIXAR films that would tie into the ideas about Yozora I'd had lately. I finally watched Soul today, and I'll add it to the list, too, since so much of that film is about Joe's body being filled by 22 (and at one point he accuses 22 of having stolen his body), if Yozora is attempting to subsume Sora's identity somehow or if he has done it to someone else in the past, for example. Something about the pure light-line characters in that film (such as the one who counts the souls) and the look of the area with the elevator leading into "the light" and the other soulplane parts of the film feel like they would fit Quadratum somehow. *shrug*

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
That wasn't a want list. I was trying to think of Disney or PIXAR films that would tie into the ideas about Yozora I'd had lately. I finally watched Soul today, and I'll add it to the list, too, since so much of that film is about Joe's body being filled by 22 (and at one point he accuses 22 of having stolen his body), if Yozora is attempting to subsume Sora's identity somehow or if he has done it to someone else in the past, for example. Something about the pure light-line characters in that film (such as the one who counts the souls) and the look of the area with the elevator leading into "the light" and the other soulplane parts of the film feel like they would fit Quadratum somehow. *shrug*
I actually would love SOUL to be in KH. It would require them to get creative with the plot/world, so that they could have a boss fight using characters from the film.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

The emotions would look and act identical to Riley's, just it would sorta still be the movie's cast. Also I'm seeing it as Sora going into someone else's mind, not going into his own. So Sora is still learning the life lesson alongside Joy. I always vote it being Ven's so that a lingering memory of Vanitas could fill the bossfight quota in liup of any proper world villain. Vanitas would try to power himself up woth the four negative emotions, leaving behind Joy to serve as the guest party member.

The plot of Wreck it Ralph's already happened in UX. There's no reason for it to suddenly reset and repeat cuz Sora or another character is there. We're basically getting the sequel if anything.

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The emotions would look and act identical to Riley's, just it would sorta still be the movie's cast. Also I'm seeing it as Sora going into someone else's mind, not going into his own. So Sora is still learning the life lesson alongside Joy. I always vote it being Ven's so that a lingering memory of Vanitas could fill the bossfight quota in liup of any proper world villain. Vanitas would try to power himself up woth the four negative emotions, leaving behind Joy to serve as the guest party member.

The plot of Wreck it Ralph's already happened in UX. There's no reason for it to suddenly reset and repeat cuz Sora or another character is there. We're basically getting the sequel if anything.
They WASTED Wreck-It Ralph on KHUX!? They can just repeat it. I say the same thing about Huncback of Notre Dame. I have no problems with them repeating the film story in a new KH game.

Vanitas being the boss of the Inside Out world would be cool. But I definitely think a boss fight with the clown can work. I also really need a fight scenario in the abstract thought chamber, so that we could see Sora and the team have form changes.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
They WASTED Wreck-It Ralph on KHUX!? They can just repeat it. I say the same thing about Huncback of Notre Dame. I have no problems with them repeating the film story in a new KH game.

Vanitas being the boss of the Inside Out world would be cool. But I definitely think a boss fight with the clown can work. I also really need a fight scenario in the abstract thought chamber, so that we could see Sora and the team have form changes.
I don't think it works quite the same way. Notre Dame has the excuse of being a dream & thus its events could be argued as not having happened yet. Grand Central Station was the real deal, not an illusion, memory, dream, or simulated recreation. I suppose if they could find a way, a future game could sneak in 1 of the above to explain repeating its plotpoints.

FYI: the bosses of the world included Ralph, Cy-Bugs, Dark Cy-Bugs (mutated from ingesting heartless that were fallen keyblade wielders), & the mutated King Candy who even got the Davey Jones/Dark Baymax battle theme.

The clown wouldn't because he's a nightmare of Riley's but this is someone else's head. Pending whose head we're in, the endboss would be the memory of whatever original villain pissed them off the most.

Back