• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH4 probable worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

GreyouTT

Awards
UX did almost everything wrong but having a video game world be tied into a data simulation of an original world that's become corrupted was a smart idea, just unfortunately bogged down by what should have been an original story instead slowed down by repeating the entirety of WIR's story.
Honestly, I thought it was the most Kingdom Heartsy the game ever got. They just took forever to get through it by drip feeding us with five quests.

FUCK the bugs though. Most tanky-ass and unfun enemies in the game.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Honestly, I thought it was the most Kingdom Heartsy the game ever got. They just took forever to get through it by drip feeding us with five quests.

FUCK the bugs though. Most tanky-ass and unfun enemies in the game.
I cheesed those missions by using 100 Jewels to come back to life

I'm kinda scared of Missing Link getting tanky enemies, imagine playing BBS Neverland where you constantly do chip damage but with KH3 gameplay

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
With the whole possibility of Wreck it Ralph being in KH4, I wonder if Nomura would try to find a way of having Sonic make an appearance too lol. Sora meets up with him and be like "Yo what's up Sonic? Haven't seen you since we did that Smash Bros. thing together." The 4th wall would be obliterated at that point.

Sonofjafar

Awards
With the whole possibility of Wreck it Ralph being in KH4, I wonder if Nomura would try to find a way of having Sonic make an appearance too lol. Sora meets up with him and be like "Yo what's up Sonic? Haven't seen you since we did that Smash Bros. thing together." The 4th wall would be obliterated at that point.
Better idea: make the wreck it Ralph world the new coliseum with different crossover boss fights depending on the console you’re playing on

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Father and son will finally be reunited.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Wouldn’t that joke make more sense with Mario considering Kingdom Hearts came about because Square wanted their own Mario 64?
1. Sonic & Sora have similar body proportions (short stature, oversized hands & feet), at least back in KH1.

2. Sora's name means sky while Sonic was "The Knight of the Wind" in Sonic & the Black Knight.

3. Sora's mom was voiced by Kath Soucie, who played Sonic's love interest Princess Sally in a Sonic cartoon.

4. Sonic used to live on South Island so it would make sense for him to reside on Destiny Islands.

Therefore, Sora is Sonic's & Sally's kid. They even got the whole S thing going on.[/INSANEFANTHEORYLOGIC]

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
What @MATGSY and @Sonofjafar are saying is beginning to sell me on the idea of this happening lol. That will be the day when we have Disney, Final Fantasy, Pixar, Star Wars, AND Sonic all in the same game.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Sega loves crossovers, I'm sure they would love to have Sonic cameo in Kingdom Hearts

When it comes to smash getting referenced, I feel like they could just have Sora ask Sonic if he knows him from somewhere

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
Through the Wreck it Ralph world there's an area you go through that leads you to a "secret level" which ends up being Green Hill Zone.

Verum Rex being accessed through Ralph's world would be cool too. All these possibilities would make Wreck It Ralph world among one of the more unique worlds in the series. A world that has multiple portals to different mini worlds within it.

GreyouTT

Awards
The though just occurred to me, but ENCOM could have a branch in Shibuya, which could let us go into The Grid and meet Tron again (maybe take Flynns role in the first movie). Also is it copium that I want Sora to meet Kid from Chrono Cross? Heavy Chrono Cross Spoiler: the game ends with Kid in a modern setting searching for Serge.

Awards
Maybe Eddie Valiant and Sora together discover some version of Toon Town together and that is the gateway towards all the other animated worlds that Sora is familiar with and meets up with Donald and Goofy there.
That would be impossible to include because like Tarzan. Who Framed Roger Rabbit has difficult licensing issues.

Alexxio M.

Awards
Posted this somewhere else but I’m gonna post it again anyway
Current thoughts on posible playable worlds for kh4/kh phase two in general

Returning
Toy box- because verum rex is there and I like the idea of getting a Zurg boss fight
Arrendele- because the movie is popular and i’d love to see if they can give it the Kingdom Of Corona treatment since frozen two is out and make the town and enchanted forest explorable. Also the new princesses of heart plot point.
Kingdom Of Corona- because of the new princess of heart plot point and I’d love to see if they can put a spin on the plot of tangled the series to make the story of this world
San Fransokyo- because of the parallels with Quadratum
Radiant Garden- because of Kairi and Subject X
Land of Departure- because of Ven, Union Cross catching up with Ven and Kairi training under Aqua
Twilight Town- because of Axel and Saix wanting to find subject X
Game central station- because I think venellope deserves to be a new princess of heart and just imagine this world in unreal engine 5 and it’s theme on your living room speakers.
Monstropolis- monster forms for other cast members would be cool and the traveling through time or other universes thing with the doors.
A lilo and stitch world that isn’t the space ship stitch escaped from in the movie- because of the wayfinder scene with stitch and parallels to Destiny islands
Disney Town- mini games and another explorable Disney Castle would be fun
the final world- because that’s their only known way to quadratum currently
Scala ad Caelum- because Mickey’s there

New
The bayou- because I think Tiana will be one of the new princesses
Motonui- a replacement for the carrabean world and I think Moana will be another princess of heart
Duckburg- a fun minigame world replacing 100 acre wood plus the Ducktales 2017 universe is already confirmed to exist due to union cross
A world based on Mary Poppins Returns- because I like the idea of the live action disney movies being in Quadratum also if this was to happen a keyblade transformation based on an umbrella seems cool
Shibuya- the ddd Twewy gangs Shibuya can be a gateway to quadratum
A marvel based world- because cool and the parellel to alternate universes possibly coming together
The Incredibles- because if you can’t use marvel use Pixar also fighting syndrome or a heartless possessed omnidroid or Evelyn would be cool
Star Wars- this could be quadratums version of outer space also a lightsaber keyblade would be amazing
Hour glass country- based on Alice through the looking glass paying homage to one of the first worlds you visit in kh1
Jungle cruise- because worlds haven’t referenced Disney park rides yet and it’s a more reusable version of Tarzans world.
Octopath traveller/ Triangle strategy world- because why not it’ll look and sound beautiful, help advertise those games and it could be a data world within unreality possibly.
Treasure Planet- would fit extremely well with the days gang and road trip to find subject X
The land of the dead (coco)- would fit amazingly with the days gang and also confronting the fact that sora technically died
Inside out- cool idea exploring through either ven or subject x’s mind would be a big wake up call for whoever visits. Also Naminé playable ?
PS. I might’ve spelled Moana’s world wrong

Last edited:

Alexxio M.

Awards
Posted this somewhere else but I’m gonna post it again anyway
Current thoughts on posible playable worlds for kh4/kh phase two in general

Returning
Toy box- because verum rex is there and I like the idea of getting a Zurg boss fight
Arrendele- because the movie is popular and i’d love to see if they can give it the Kingdom Of Corona treatment since frozen two is out and make the town and enchanted forest explorable. Also the new princesses of heart plot point.
Kingdom Of Corona- because of the new princess of heart plot point and I’d love to see if they can put a spin on the plot of tangled the series to make the story of this world
San Fransokyo- because of the parallels with Quadratum
Radiant Garden- because of Kairi and Subject X
Land of Departure- because of Ven, Union Cross catching up with Ven and Kairi training under Aqua
Twilight Town- because of Axel and Saix wanting to find subject X
Game central station- because I think venellope deserves to be a new princess of heart and just imagine this world in unreal engine 5 and it’s theme on your living room speakers.
Monstropolis- monster forms for other cast members would be cool and the traveling through time or other universes thing with the doors.
A lilo and stitch world that isn’t the space ship stitch escaped from in the movie- because of the wayfinder scene with stitch and parallels to Destiny islands
Disney Town- mini games and another explorable Disney Castle would be fun
the final world- because that’s their only known way to quadratum currently
Scala ad Caelum- because Mickey’s there

New
The bayou- because I think Tiana will be one of the new princesses
Motonui- a replacement for the carrabean world and I think Moana will be another princess of heart
Duckburg- a fun minigame world replacing 100 acre wood plus the Ducktales 2017 universe is already confirmed to exist due to union cross
A world based on Mary Poppins Returns- because I like the idea of the live action disney movies being in Quadratum also if this was to happen a keyblade transformation based on an umbrella seems cool
Shibuya- the ddd Twewy gangs Shibuya can be a gateway to quadratum
A marvel based world- because cool and the parellel to alternate universes possibly coming together
The Incredibles- because if you can’t use marvel use Pixar also fighting syndrome or a heartless possessed omnidroid or Evelyn would be cool
Star Wars- this could be quadratums version of outer space also a lightsaber keyblade would be amazing
Hour glass country- based on Alice through the looking glass paying homage to one of the first worlds you visit in kh1
Jungle cruise- because worlds haven’t referenced Disney park rides yet and it’s a more reusable version of Tarzans world.
Octopath traveller/ Triangle strategy world- because why not it’ll look and sound beautiful, help advertise those games and it could be a data world within unreality possibly.
Treasure Planet- would fit extremely well with the days gang and road trip to find subject X
The land of the dead (coco)- would fit amazingly with the days gang and also confronting the fact that sora technically died
Inside out- cool idea exploring through either ven or subject x’s mind would be a big wake up call for whoever visits. Also Naminé playable ?
PS. I might’ve spelled Moana’s world wrong
Soul is also possible exploring the lore behind lingering wills could be an option

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
You know, I didn't even think about what would replace 100 Acre Wood. I'm not sure if I want it to be replaced because it is a KH staple, but I'm wondering how it can be done? Maybe they use the film "Christopher Robin" as the basis as it sort of connects to the story with Christopher Robin losing his imagination. Instead of finding pages throughout the worlds, you find the 100 Acre Wood "live action" characters and bring them back to Christopher Robin to complete the book.

Alexxio M.

Awards
You know, I didn't even think about what would replace 100 Acre Wood. I'm not sure if I want it to be replaced because it is a KH staple, but I'm wondering how it can be done? Maybe they use the film "Christopher Robin" as the basis as it sort of connects to the story with Christopher Robin losing his imagination. Instead of finding pages throughout the worlds, you find the 100 Acre Wood "live action" characters and bring them back to Christopher Robin to complete the book.
That… is actually an amazing idea

Seasaltrio

Awards
Moana, Raya and the Last Dragon, and Encanto at least.
We still need those last three new princesses of heart.
Also, Frozen 2, since Sora said he wanted to revisit Arendelle sometime in KH3.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Moana, Raya and the Last Dragon, and Encanto at least.
We still need those last three new princesses of heart.
Also, Frozen 2, since Sora said he wanted to revisit Arendelle sometime in KH3.
Um so why can't NeverLand come back? Peter Pan personally invited Sora back to fly with Kairi.

Back