• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH4 Star Wars Speculation: Only the Forest Moon of Endor?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
What if we get a Disney bossfight in the world but it's not a Starwars character

What if we fight Pete lol
Imagine if Pete were a sith lol. Now I actually kind of want that just for the sheer absurdity of it (maybe on a second visit). It would be hilarious if Pete keeps the lightsaber and uses it in all future battles.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Imagine if Pete were a sith lol. Now I actually kind of want that just for the sheer absurdity of it (maybe on a second visit). It would be hilarious if Pete keeps the lightsaber and uses it in all future battles.
Nomura should start doing things like this to make Disney worlds have bigger impacts.

Like what if Sora gets a face scar like Eraqus on one of the worlds

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Nomura should start doing things like this to make Disney worlds have bigger impacts.

Like what if Sora gets a face scar like Eraqus on one of the worlds
I mean we're at the point where Sora barely mentions DISNEY worlds outside of that world and/or the main plot/characters in a DISNEY world (besides the "where's Riku/the King" one-liners from KH2 that are swiftly glossed over).

You don't understand how much I was hoping Sora would mention Halloween Town in Monstropolis or Ariel/Atlantica in The Caribbean.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
I mean we're at the point where Sora barely mentions DISNEY worlds outside of that world and/or the main plot/characters in a DISNEY world (besides the "where's Riku/the King" one-liners from KH2 that are swiftly glossed over).

You don't understand how much I was hoping Sora would mention Halloween Town in Monstropolis or Ariel/Atlantica in The Caribbean.
I feel like this alone can be a whole other thread. What occurs in the Disney worlds actually has a lasting impact on Sora and the story itself. Also Disney characters getting referenced in other Disney worlds and original worlds. Or a certain object gets taken from one Disney world and ends up in another causing a chaotic imbalance in the world order, like maybe Triton's trident goes to Arendelle or Luke's lightsaber gets taken to Agrabah.

I would dare to go one step further and actually have a Disney character sneak on board the gummiship and travel with Sora, Donald, and Goofy to another Disney world and/or original world. Last time we had a Disney character (outside Donald, Goofy, and Mickey) as a party member in an original world was Beast in KH1. Vice versa actually have Sora discuss the main plot with the Disney characters in their worlds.

Last edited:
Awards

"The order"

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Will Storm Troopers be present as enemies? I know Sora has killed people in Kingdom Hearts before, but Storm Troopers fall down and die in a very non-abstract way. They're just armed soldiers lol

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Will Storm Troopers be present as enemies? I know Sora has killed people in Kingdom Hearts before, but Storm Troopers fall down and die in a very non-abstract way. They're just armed soldiers lol
Good question.

Maybe not. Though if they don't want Sora killing Stormtroopers on screen they could still do Heartless based on them

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm sure they can have Storm Troopers and heartless. The Storm Troopers can just get "knocked out" like the Card Troopers in Wonderland or they can just blow-up like the cursed pirates in Port Royal in KH2.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
View attachment 15179
Something I came up with quick, I think this would work
cute... but i was thinking more of a cross between...

Armored%20Knight.png

and

DarkTrooper-TMCh16.jpg

or
DarkTrooperPII_FE.png

and know how this can work.

the Empire discovered the Heartless during the events of the Galactic Civil War and began to run experiments to see if they can be weaponized. much like with Xehanort at Hollow Bastion, the Empire created their own Heartless Manufactory in order to mass produce their own emblem heartless using the Dark Trooper Project as a basis.

Last edited:
Awards
Does anyone think they will reveal something on May the 4th?

S

Who? Square or Lucasfilm? SW Celebrations is in late May so I doubt it.
I don't think either one will happen. Nomura already said that there won't be any more news for a while, and I doubt Lucasfilm would allow KH to appear at Star Wars Celebration anyways.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
I don't think either one will happen. Nomura already said that there won't be any more news for a while, and I doubt Lucasfilm would allow KH to appear at Star Wars Celebration anyways.
plus the fact the game was just announced and early in development. even if they did have something to show, i highly doubt we'll see anything at this point in time.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I was thinking, if Verum Rex has Disney Worlds (because everything in the trailer besides Donald, Goofy and the chess board takes place in Quadratum) maybe Yozora will visit the Star Wars world during empire strikes back

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I was thinking, if Verum Rex has Disney Worlds (because everything in the trailer besides Donald, Goofy and the chess board takes place in Quadratum) maybe Yozora will visit the Star Wars world during empire strikes back
If that means Riku gets Shadows of the Empire, then sure.

Back