• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH4 Star Wars Speculation: Only the Forest Moon of Endor?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
That's another scenario that would be interesting if they go that route. One visit could be Riku or Yozora entering Star Wars during the Empire Strikes Back portion, then later on in the game Sora with Donald and Goofy visit there during the Return of the Jedi portion of the world. It would be like a cross between the 2 visits per world in KH2 and the different perspective story of BBS.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
NGL, the game's looking pretty good:

Wow the editing is amazing. Anakin unlocking Youngling Slayer and Obi getting High Ground as Bonuses killed me.

The Corey Burton is the perfect Dooku VA.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Good news: we get the Vader fight
Bad news: Vim & Vigor plays >_<
Should Vader get a unique Yoko/KH battle theme or should it just be a remake of Star Wars theme?

I actually want a battle theme made specifically for his fight.

SuperNova

Awards
I want Yoko Shimomura to remix The Imperial March for Darth Vader's fight.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
Duel of the Fates crossed with The Final Duel theme from Return of the Jedi would make for a killer boss battle theme. Only problem I have is I don't know whether Final Duel should be during gameplay or played during a cutscene while Sora and Luke battle Vader and Palpatine together. Maybe both. I certainly would feel cheated if it doesn't play in Kingdom Hearts 4.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Yo, what if they did SW worlds in both universes but they differed by continuity?
KH verse: current Dianey Canon
Verum Rex: EU/Legends

I feel like I'm the only one that nerd out for this.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
#JusticeforJacen

Justice for Jacen! Who’s idea was it to give him vomit hair?!
jacen.jpeg

vaderskywalker

Awards
There's one possibility that could be used for getting around, remember port royal from KH2, and you had to pick where you wanted or needed to go, well what if you did that again but from the Millenium (I probably just butchered that name too) falcon, what do you think.

Back