• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh4?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

realmofkeyblades

for all i know there is really
no way to explain wats going on in birth by sleep
and kingdom hearts 3
like the keyblade wars, how was the keyblade made
who made the keyblades, why are there so many keyblades
in the crossfield of the secret movie, [those were all bbs question and there are
way more ] what is the new adventure in kh3
[there were worried expessions on all there faces]
who are sora sidekicks in kh3 [goofy, donald or riku, mickey or riku, kaiari or some people we don know yet] what kind of enemys are they facing?how can xehanort come back, how did roxas get into sora body
and then sora awake and then he later face roxas at the world that never was???? could this mean xemnas and the rest of the org. 13 come back ? who was xemnas talking to in the room of sleep???[in
final mix when xigbar heard xemans talking to someone] what happens to the soul after the body dies
and dont tell me that crap with ansem that HE knows what happens to the soul remeber he and mickey were talking when ansem was gathering hearts and said he was a fool and he still hasent learned as thing
about the heart that the heart is way more than any system could hande he said he saw it when roxas and kari cross paths he knew it but he was to subborn to except it.another thing xigbar said that he didnt
look like half of the others were [terra, aqua, ven, master xehanort?] then when sora and roxas were battling and roxas said "tell me tell me why HE PICKED YOU..i see thats why" then the seen in final mix were you fight terra and before fight him he says "Aqua...Ven...keyblade...who are you?I can feel it...we
have met before it was when before...No..it isnt you...it isnt you i have chosen...Why is it not him Xe..ha..nort...is that you?Xeha..nort...Xehanort!.I see Your strength is...what i sensed in you is.."
yeah there is too MUCH INFORMATION about this stuff to make 2 games im not saying that they are going to make a KH4 im just sayin that its a good chance it is with the information we know...

A

Azrael

There isn't no KH4, we dont even know hardly anything about KH3.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Can we please get KH3 before anyone mentions a KH4. I didnt even read all of what you posted because its all MUSHED together lol.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
hey heres a thought, wait for new info for bbs, 358/2, and coded to come out first. sheesh kh3 isnt even supposed to start production until past 2012 most likely-_- so dont even think about a kh4.....

er.... i hope you were sarcastic with the whole 2012 thing! i would say 2009..... maybe D= i dunno but i really hope not 2012....... but other than that we should just wait..... i agreee

UrbanQuattrus

Your speech is a grammatical nightmare that makes my brain short-circuit. But please don't worry about any hypothetical KH4 when KH3 isn't even announced yet.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
Has it even been confirmed yet that there even IS a KH3?

well nomura hinted at it when he said that soras journey isnt over yet, and that all 3 games are supposed to tie together for kh3(he did say though that kh3 will be called something else instead)

er.... i hope you were sarcastic with the whole 2012 thing! i would say 2009..... maybe D= i dunno but i really hope not 2012....... but other than that we should just wait..... i agreee

i say 2012 cuz nomura's still working on vs. 13 or something, and bbs doesnt have a launch date yet and its been said that bbs is supposed to be the last game launched. so yeah... 2011 or 2012 max.

Awards
well nomura hinted at it when he said that soras journey isnt over yet, and that all 3 games are supposed to tie together for kh3(he did say though that kh3 will be called something else instead)

i say 2012 cuz nomura's still working on vs. 13 or something, and bbs doesnt have a launch date yet and its been said that bbs is supposed to be the last game launched. so yeah... 2011 or 2012 max.

The thing is, we dont know how far apart the releases ere going to be. For all we know, they might come out a day later than the last.

I'm not saying that's the case, because it's not. Consider it though.

And isn't Vs. XII 'sposed to be out in Japan late this year/early 2009? Or is that just FFXII?

But 2012 is pushing it. Besides, we don't know that Nomura isn't thinking about all the crap he's going to put in KH3 now, 'cause that's kinda "already in production".

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Has it even been confirmed yet that there even IS a Future Kingdom Hearts title?

Well, I guess we could say so right now.

Nomura himself confirmed that Sora's journey is long from over and that he has plans for a Future Kingdom Hearts title.

So, for now, until we get new information, yes, we could take this as a confirmation.

Macabre

Gold Member
KH3 will be released hopefully.

but KH4 is a bit too far.

it's possible that it may come.

but until KH3 gets released,do9n't think about KH4.

Torne

No, Versus XIII is like 95%, Nomura said its posible for it to be released this year but it probly won't be untill early to mid 2009

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
I don't know. Maybe...they should I think. Well, at least I want them to. :]

They should make the KH series like FF, where it just keeps going on and on and on, but FF has different characters and story lines.

T

TWDIS

Well, I guess we could say so right now.

Nomura himself confirmed that Sora's journey is long from over and that he has plans for a Future Kingdom Hearts title.

So, for now, until we get new information, yes, we could take this as a confirmation.

QFT. Lenny is right in an interview Nomura stated Sora's adventure wasn't over but they were taking a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back