• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHDDD HD opening revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

G-SANtos

Awards
Someone got KH2.8 early. Don't worry, there's no spoilers in there unless you count the play time before you get Mickey and the Battle Report screenshots, both of which you would have to scroll down to see anyway.

Well, the opening was adapted by having the bottom screen Mickey animations overlayed on the 3D video. Here's a screenshot.

I was thinking about how they would adapt this, and I thought the bottom screen would be ignored. This is an interesting result.

Awards
Well, at least Mickey is small enough to not be completely in the way of the opening. Looks like a music composer standing in front of a huge movie screen while performing

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Going from just this screenshot, it doesn't look too bad. Like Mickey is conducting in front a huge movie screen.

Whether it looks good during the rest is up in the air. But since you really can't remove Mickey's thing from the opening, since Mickey jumping in to fight Xehanort wouldn't work as well without it, I give them credit for trying to make it work this way.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
That is awful. Hopefully the original movie sans Mickey is there on the disc and we can access it...

PLEASE.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Ohohohoooo I can't wait to watch the fandom tear itself apart over a Mickey Mouse silhouette!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It just looks sort of shoddily edited but I don't mind it. It's a little Mickey silhouette, it's not going to take from the enjoyment I'll get from this game.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's probably not that bad once one can see it on the whole big screen.
Furthermore, wasn't it like Mickey "jumping" into the top screen (and the silhuette disappearing) once the best part of the opening (all the central characters coming together facing MX) starts?

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
This actually isn't bad! I can't wait to see it on a bigger screen.
I don't think Square would want Mickey to be in the way, but this'll be even more enjoyable seeing it this way!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
honestly, the texts are much more distracting. Why are they even there? They weren't there on the 3DS, were they?

Indeed, I don't remember the text in the 3DS version either (or it was in the bottom screen which I paid close to zero attention to, lol).

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Oh i'm just assuming because when i was watching the stream the intro started pretty much right after he clicked on DDD but before he reached title screen.

I think BBS did the same too.

palizinhas

Awards
The text was in the bottom screen on 3DS, but is was definitely there.

And DDD didn't show the intro when you started a new game, did it? They could have changed that, of course.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
The text was in the bottom screen on 3DS, but is was definitely there.

And DDD didn't show the intro when you started a new game, did it? They could have changed that, of course.
They showed the intro every time you started up the game, before the main menu appeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back