• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHFM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unumus

Awards
Isn't it dumb for SE to NOT release KHFM+ in the US? i mean seriously:angry: they're like what 50$ and there are like what 100,000 KH worldwide not counting Japan so lets do the math 50*100,000=50,000,000$ right there! discuss as you see fit

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
They never will, but it would have been nice if they did. Oh well.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I feel your pain, but then again this isn't the First time SE has kept games from us. Ex. Early final fantasies were knocked out of order because of shipping and translation complications. I say wait a few years for a collector's pack or something.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
We're lucky we even got Re: CoM. And besides, SE has been doing it for awhile. Sometimes we didn't get any of the FFs, and then sometimes they would make International (Basically Final Mixes) of the FFs and not release them over here. Hopefully they'll start releasing them over here, one day.

Aria

braver by the minute
There have been way too many threads on this -_- just be thankful we got Re:CoM. It's not a huge deal really...watch the cutscenes on youtube if you really want to.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
o_O Does it matter now? I'm not gonna buy another version of the same game I have had for a few years for a few extra things. Yeah, the Cavern of Remembrance is cool...The lvl.100 Nobodies are bitchin'...The data copies...Lingering Sentiment...the few extra scenes...and bonus ending...Awesome. But Not really worth it in the long run.

I could say the same thing about the FF International versions.

kh=epicness

well i see were narxy is coming from hearing a shit load of ppl complaining about the same things over and over again se did this cuz our kh ( not so sure about kh2) had extra stuff japan didnt i.e. phantom and 4 arms and other stuff so since japan is there home/ base or war ever they got to keep the homies and the peeps ( the original fans since they got it / heard about it 1st there the original fans) happy and made a version with tht shit in it and more so they wouldnt pay 50 bucks 4 2 new bosses and some other stuff plus in japan final mixes / international versions are very popular over there and a large majority of ppl are willing ( and rich enough bastards lol) to shell out 50 bucks 4 a rehash of the game wit extra content i wud definatly buy it if it came here and im going to import it soon but thts cuz im a huge kh fanboy but not as many ppl in america as in japan are so they dont see the minimal profit worth the time and work so the 50 x 100,000 wouldnt even be accurate

Naryx15

really? i havent seen them. because i always look under new posts.

They're old. If you were around last year, you would've seen plenty. D:

If you want it so bad, like I said, import it. If you don't know what to do in the game, look up an English guide or something.

People have been complaining about it forever, and you should all know by now that it's not going to come. :p

As others have said, we're lucky we even got re:CoM. The + in FM+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back