• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Battle Royale (Redo)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Well, after some time, I've decided to redo this wonderful RP yet again. I hope it fairs much better than last time. It starts off great, but ends because people are inactive. So PLEASE try to stay active.

The innocent teens woke up in a filthy, old classroom, each one of them sat in an aged wood desk. The putrid smell of death invaded the youngsters’ nostrils so quickly, that it took several seconds for the brain to identify that stench. The reaction was, obviously, vomits.

The scholars started interrogating themselves and the others, trying to find a reason for being in that classroom, when suddenly, the room’s door opened, only to reveal several militaries, followed by… Deven?

“Deven, what is this? Where are we?” – asked a male student, with a frightened look on his face.

“Shut up and sit down, little newblet.” – replied Deven KH2, the administrator whom everyone of Khinsider had come to respect. He had a stern and serious look on his face, a look much different than the one he used to have on the bus.

“Well, class, tell me. Have you ever heard of the BR Act?” – questioned the placid man, as the faces of everyone in the room turned blank. They whispered among themselves, only to be silenced by the blood curtling scream of a marine. "No whispering maggots!!!", the grungy, armed officer barked, intimidation washing over the entire class room.

“Good. Now, I’m glad to tell you that your usernames have been selected to be part of this year’s Battle Royale! Congratulations!” – said Deven, now with a cheery face, that contrasted with the teens’ terrified face.

“But this year BR is different… As you can see, only twenty of our forums were selected.” – after saying this, most of the kids started looking around them, trying to find their missing companions – “This year, to offer a more competitive program, we selected the students more suited for a “job” like this. Basically, you’re the top ones of your precious "board". But of course, we decided t bring along a few mice for you to play with.....such as the newbs."
Another innovation: there will be weapons scattered around the map, and I will state daily their location at the same time I announce the Danger Zones.”

“Now, in this “Game”, you have three days to kill each other until only one survives.” - the sensibility, or better, the absence of it, that the old man showed when saying this sentence only made the teenagers more shocked. Hours ago, they were on a bus heading to the trip of their lives, and now they have to kill each other?

“What if we refuse to kill each other?” – asked Victoria, the sweet young girl asked in an almost deviant tone of voice.

“Huh… See that collars you have on your necks?” – inquired the teacher, while the students checked their necks to see if there was indeed a collar there – “They help us locate your geographical and health status. More, at the touch of a button, we can make them explode, taking your heads with it. If you try to leave the island, enter a Danger Zone, and I’ll explain Danger Zones later, or if we have more than one survivor after three days, we’ll have no problem killing all of you.” – now, most of kids were crying, as the thought of never seeing their family again entered their minds.

“Don’t worry about your family, they were already advertised of the situation and they wish you the best of luck.”

“We’re going to give you a bag with some bread, two bottles of water, a map, a compass and a randomly chosen weapon. The map is to help you to mark Danger Zones. There will be new Danger Zones every 12 o’clock, 6 pm and midnight. I remember you again that if anyone enters a Danger Zone, their collar will explode.”

“Now, it’s time to go. Good luck, and let the best man or woman win.”

The youths then started exiting the room into the wild, with a difference of 2 minutes between each youngster…

LIST:
BOY #1- Dillon (Status: Alive Weapon: Axe)

BOY #2 – Josh (Status: Alive Weapon: 2 hand grenades)

BOY #3 – Bobby (Status: Alive Weapon: Steel Baseball Bat)

BOY #4 – Jourdan (Status: Alive Weapon: Switchblade)

BOY #5 – Alex (Status: Alive Weapon: Berreta 92 with 4 bullets)

BOY #6 – Chris (Status: Alive Weapon: Crossbow with 5 arrows)

BOY #7 – Kenneth (Status: Alive Weapon: Trash Can Lid)

BOY #8 – Bryan (Status: Dead Weapon: Flail )

BOY #9 – CaLeb (Status: Alive Weapon: Trench Club aka small Mace)

BOY #10 – Ken (Status: Alive Weapon: 3ft. Metal Pole)

GIRL #1 – Amy (Status: Alive Weapon: Revolver with 4 bullets)

GIRL #2 – Rachelle (Status: Alive Weapon: Jump Rope)

GIRL#3- (Status: Alive Weapon: Small Scythe)

GIRL#4-

GIRL #5-

GIRL #6-

GIRL#7- Blair (Status: Alive Weapon: Bulletproof Vest)

GIRL#8- Sara (Staus: Alive Weapon: Brass Knuckles)

GIRL#9-

GIRL#10-

Tranfer Students (aka, badass NPCs who are experinced killers. Most of you will die by them. Pm me your temp if you wanna be one.)

#1 Ben (Status: Alive Weapon:Barret M82)

#2 Lance (Status: Alive Weapon: 3 Claymores)

RULES

0) Try to be as realistic as possible. That means you have to drink, eat, heal your injuries and ROLEPLAY YOUR BATTLES REALISTICALLY. It would be extremely rare to escape from a battle unscathed.

1) You can’t directly kill other people. Every time that two or more people are in the same coordinate, I’ll say so, and then both (or more if that’s the case) people will roleplay the battle. The one with better roleplaying wins and kills his opponent. Only 3 people may kill at the same time. You can also run from a battle, or not fight at all, but the opponent can still chase and kill you, if they want.

2) Never publicly state your position on the map, PM it to me after you move. I will post the map of the island (credit to brstation.tjfweb.com for the map), and I will state daily who is dead on each coordinate (A1, B3, D7, etc…) and the Danger Zones coordinates. I advise you to mark in the map the danger areas and who has been killed.

3) After you kill another person, you take her weapon and supplies if you want to do so. All weapons will be random, and they can range from a submachine gun to a jump rope. When you make your character, send it to me in a pm and ill tell you your weapon. I wont play favorites, because they will all be chosen by a number.

4) If you want to kill an ally, PM me and I’ll write the beginning of the battle.

5) If you want to post anything out of topic, don’t post it here. Post it in a pm.

6) If people are inactive for three days, I’ll explode their collars. This time there is no exceptions.

7) Everyone starts at D6. Once the game begins, D6 begins a Danger Zone, which means you can’t return to it.

9)LITERACY ONLY. If you aren't literate, there is a good chance you are going to die.

10) The limit of time is three weeks (real time). You have three days (fictional time), so that means it’s a day per week.

11) If you try to leave the island, you die.

10) If you have any doubt, PM me.

12) Have fun killing people!! XD

If you read the rules, post "You Must Kill To Survive" at the front of your template.

br9he.jpg

Important Locations:
I10 – Lighthouse
I7 – Shrine
E4 – Storage
D6 – School (place where you begin)

Template:

Name: (Realistic)

Birth Place:

Username: (Your KHI username, and rank. Such as newbie, premium, mod, super mod.)

Number: (This decides what weapon you have)

Appearance: (Your real appearance would be preferred, but if you can't do that then you have to give a good description, and a realistic one. No used characters, and no aliens and crap like that)

Personality: (NO! Not everyone may be uber cool badass/emos who aren't afraid to die. Make it realistic.)

Bio: (At least a paragraph)

Theme Song: (This is optional)

OOC: In your first post, try to be as descriptive as possible. Show me your character’s background, emotions, etc… Make me interested

Last edited:

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
"You must kill to survive"

Name: Sara Breidenbach (Pronounce: BRAI-den-BAUK)

Birth Place: Los Angeles, California (Moved to Seattle, Washington at the age of 2)

Username: Twilight_Moon93; Premium member

Number: 8

Appearance:

Physical

Sara is about 5'2 or 3 in height, has long light brown hair that's often tied into a ponytail, dark brown eyes and seems to have a bit of a slightly tanned skin complexion.

Clothes

Sara, being a tomboy, usually wears jeans, brown, light blue and white sneakers, a plain white t-shirt with a checkered white and red long sleeved shirt with buttons over it. She also wears a purple Nixon watch.

Personality: People consider Sara wierd for her bubbly attitude but changes their minds with her generousity and empathy. But truth be told she is actually quite meek, quiet and sensitive most of the time when you first meet her and as you get to know her, she's quite perky and bright. There's another side to her that is rarely ever seen. If the situation demands it, she can be cold, aggressive and stubborn.

Bio:

Past

At the age of two, Sara moved from Los Angeles, California to Seattle, Washington where she grew up most of her life. As a young child, Sara was thought to have autism but this was proven false. But she did have to take speech therapy for a while to help improve her "conversation problems". Sara pretty much grew up an almost normal life if it weren't for the fact that she was forced to go through these courses that allowed to "behave" like a normal girl.

Present

Life in middle school has always been the same. Everyday is like a regular pattern for her. Get up, go to school, come home, do homework, after school activities, eat dinner, screw around, go to bed. She often wished that something new would appear in her life. Something life changing. She didn't care what it was.

And then, it happened. On a bus trip that would lead to the greatest vacation ever, Sara finds herself trapped in a classroom with other kids her age and older. Fight to the death? Sara thought this was all a joke at first. But no. It was much too real.

Frightened, alone and hunted, Sara has to find a way to get through this mess even if it means that she would have to sacrifice her own life first. But how can you take down a crazed competition when danger can be hiding even in the most safest of places?

Theme Song: Pain ~ Three Days Grace

T

The Marauder

Why does everyone say do it here? It makes it quite obvious that... You Must Kill To Survive!

Name: Ben Davis
Birth Place: Atlanta, Georgia
Number: Transfer 1
Appearance: Ben stands 6'2" with long shaggy hair and brown eyes. Like most other teens, he is almost always wearing a pair of jeans, usually cargos. His shirts are varied and diverse, and he really has no preference as to which one he wears. As long as he can throw it on in hte morning, it's good enough for him. Ben keeps himself clean, though he occasionally forgets to shave. A furry chin usually means a hectic day, with no time even to shave.
Biography: Ben grew up in the American phenomenon known as suburbia, but that doesn't mean that he's just an ordinary kid. He began exploring the great outdoors from a nearly age, since his parents forced him to spend as much time outside as possible. As he grew, he began to develop more of his own interests, dabbling in multiple sports and loving action movies like any other kid. Ben continued his outdoor experiences through backpacking, hiking, and camping in general. Although some of his "softie" friends preferred to bring an XBox and TV car-camping, Ben was always the type to head off into solitude and actually explore the wilderness, testing his survival skills constantly. As life went on, Ben's interests shifted toward computers, a field in which he planned to one day make a living one day. He soon became an expert, and his hobby taught him many things. By age 15 he was holding his friends' computers hostage when they made him angry and had become an expert in online shooter games. This newest hobby led to an interest in firearms, and although Ben could never afford any weapons of his own, he began visiting local firing ranges and messing around with pistols and light rifles. He even began to save up for a gun of his own, but due to his constantly changing interests, the savings were continually dipped into for other purposes. Recently, he has been looking for alternative methods of obtaining such a weapon, which brought him into the situation he is in now. Several months ago, Ben noticed an ad in a national newspaper offering free firearms to those who completed a "target practice" course with the weapon. Looking over the list, he noticed that the gun he had always coveted was on the list - the Barrett M82 sniper rifle. After seeing this, there was no way he could refuse the offer, and sent a letter of correspondence immediately. A week later, he was sent a long form to sign and send back, which he did without hesitation. He was to meet a representative of the "BR Program" at a nearby airport, from which he would taken to the site of the course. Little did he know that the "target practice" would be against people...
Personality: Ben usually keeps a calm and collected attitude, though his incessant sarcasm and sharp wit often throw people off. Although he may ignore you for some time, Ben always has a sly remark to make whenever the opportune moment presents itself. In addition, he is not one to panic, but instead keeps his fears inside. This is a double-edged sword, however, because when Ben loses it, he REALLY loses it...
miscellaneous: Ben has always had an interest in music, and many of his acquaintances know him as the "Techno Tipster."
Other Stuff: Favorite Song - Sandstorm ; Favorite Weapon - Barrett M82 ; Least-Favorite Forum Member (excluding banned morons) - AngelOfDestiny

Last edited:

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Of course no offense to Eikre, but yes, I agree this is more...organized.

I have questions. So, most of this won't be a roleplay, we just pm you a spot? And you tell us if we are dead or fighting?

Character move over >P You of course, must kill to survive.
~~~~
Name: Chris Reien (Don't feel like giving real last name .-.)

Birth Place: Long island

Username:
Fatal Advent. Premium.

Number: 6 ( At first I thought you just meant...a random number XD)

Appearance: Screw descriptions, I'll just use this.

http://forums.khinsider.com/z/user/4/0/5/1/3/main.1170012951.JPG

Personality: Extremely hot-headed and naive, he does not forgive easily. At heart, he is nice, but believes all that he hates should be hated by all. At times he does the "What if I was them" scenario, but his decision stands mostly. Chris hates who he hates, and cherishes the ones close to him. He has many questions about the unknowns of the world, and it is hard to tell at times if he is audacious or a wussbag. Don't expect his personality to change even when a huge responsibility falls on his shoulders. Chris fears death, and questions the infinite possibilities of the afterlife. He attempts to cast these thoughts asides and fights with pride.

Bio: Born on Long Island, and moving to New York City at a young age, Chris was born a rebel. Similar to the many others involved, Chris lived a normal life prior to the events that changed his life. He loved to try new things...take risks...be a daredevil. His mother was overprotective, though, and was there to slow him down every step of the way. Although he loved his mother, Chris couldn't help but despise this part of her.

His dad, on the other hand, works about 80 hours a week...he supports him in mostly, and was glad when he decided to take up skateboarding as a hobby. Rest assured, the moment he dropped into that 12 foot halfpipe, his mother was back in action. Chris lived his life keeping his distance from his mother mostly. In a strange way, he liked to believe his life was different...to Role Play in his mind.

Being severely influenced by video games and the like, Chris found himself enjoying the thrill of hand-to-hand combat. As ludicrous it was in the world of today, he craved having a weapon of some sort, just to feel...well, badass. At 13, he began martial arts training, and excels in fist fighting as well as the use of poles. As he finds himself in this "battle" he feels empty and craves something more out of the experience. Some enemies may become friends, some friends may become enemies...

Theme Song: "Our Friend Lazarus Sleeps" - I Am Ghost

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: The funny thing is, the last one completely faded within a week, and yet he changed very little, if anything at all, about the set up. :/

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
You must kill to survive

Name: Amy

Birth Place: Canada

Username: Keyblade Shards

Number: Girl # 1 (is that good or bad? :\)

Appearance:

DSCN1048.jpg
She is a teen girl of medium height and weight (about 5'6'' and 125 lbs). Althought some people describe her as thin, she is actually quite toned, especially in the legs due to the amount of dancing she does. She is a little n the pale side, but it suits her. She has shoulder-length hair, that is a very dark, chestnut brown. Her eyes are hazel, although sometimes look green. Her attire can be described as almost "gothic", although she does not proclaim to be one. On this day she wears a pair of black jeans, with a deep, aqua-green tank. Over top of that is a corset-like top. A "LiveStrong" band, as well as two other bands are worn on her right arm, while a studded cuff is on the other. Many rings adorn her nimble fingers.

Personality: Despite how the members of KHI view "KS", Amy is in reality a very kind person. She would never dream of hurting anyone mentally, let alone physically. She spends a lot of her time teaching young children dance, which brings out he her kindness. Will the Battle Royale force her to give up her nurturing demeanor, or will she give way to basic instincts of survival?

Bio: Amy is not a couch potatoe. In fact, she loves nothing more than to exercise her body. A large component of her life is spent either dancing or teaching dance. When she is doing neither, the teen girl loves to bike, go for walks, and work out her abs. Do not be fooled, she does have a social life. Her friends in the real world are very important to her, almost like her family. Her little group often spend a lot of time together, just hanging out and being goofy.

She never thought that a simple online forums could be so addictive. But ever since logging onto th KHI forums, hosted by DevenKH2, she couldn't help but continue to go back. As well as exercising her role playing skills, trying not to end up in ones created by illiterates, Amy enjoyed the company of the Flashchat. Often she would go there, making friends with most of her fellow members that also conversed there.

She saw the chat, and the forums as a whole, as only a small thing. Never would she have imagined it growing into something much bigger, much more dangerous. How could this have happened to herself and other normal teens around the globe?

Theme Song: Cloud Nine ~ Evanescence

Last edited:

Swag

Young King
This looks like fun man, seriously. Also, ahs anyone heard that song by Shady called "You Must Kill To Survive" ?

Name: CaLeb Weems

Birth Place: Washington, D.C.

Username: .Killswitch, premium.

Number: 9 (I'm with FA on this, I thought you meant a random number.)

Appearance: CaLeb is very tall for his age. He stands 5' 10" and 145lbs. , and has an atheletic build. He has long arms and legs, and wears a size 10 1/2 shoe. He is african-american, with a bush-afro hairstyle. He is wearing black and red atheletic pants with black, white, and red tennis shoes. He has on a baggy red shirt with the word "FUBU" written on it in black outlined in white. He has on a baggy black cotton jacket, with a hood on it that he almost always keeps on his head. He almost always has head fones in his ears, connected to the ipod he keeps in his pocket. He has light-blue glasses, and hazel eyes.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k87/FatalDuality/Photo_100506_003.jpg

Personality: CaLeb is quite a complex person. At times he is hot-headed and cocky, while at others he is calm and mellow. He is very funny at all times, able to make a joke out of just about anything and to take one as well. He can be very deep at times, and gets very arguementive when criticized. when in a position where he has to listen to someone, he tends to question their every decision. there are many different facets to CaLeb's personality, and he changes so much that he thinks he is somewhat bi-polar. Quite unpredictable, CaLeb is an overall good guy.

Bio: Born in the southeast section of Washington, D.C. and moved to Burlington, N.C. when he was little, CaLeb loves the city. From the time he was young he always lovexd to be in the city, the exact opposite of his sister Cassia. CaLeb could've been doing many things that would have allowed him tyo be a better person now that he is older, but one thing held him back. His father was suffering from chronic depression, was bi-polar.

His father rarely did anything with him, something he question his mother about. She used to always try to cover things up or sugar coat it, wanting to make his life as normal as possible. When CaLeb was five, his other half-brother and sister moved in with him; making it a total of six in the Weems family household. His brothers and sisters used to always tease him, and that was when he began to develop his short-temperedness. Regardless of all this however, there were three things that CaLeb always loved to do. Write, listen to music, and play basketball.

His brothers and sisters have since moved out of the house, leaving only his youngest and only real sibling Cassia. CaLeb had developed into a good teenager, playing basketball, video games, listening to music, and of course writing. He may have problems with responsibility and has been suspened quite a few times from school, but every kid has his faults. Most of his suspensions hav e been due to fighting, and over time he has become a very good street fighter. Currently, he has taken up the art of roleplaying and has became a star on his undefeated middle school basketball team. He has plenty of friends, and the captain of the cheerleading squad and he have had more than a few "run-ins." Despite all of this however, CaLeb still has many insecurities. He may seem like the luckeist guy in he world at times, but anyone who trully knows him knows that his self-esteem and confidence are not as high as one might think.

Theme Song: "Bring Me Down" - Kanye West feat. Brandy

OOC: TM is 18, AS is 18, FA is 16, I feel so young. Also, FA how exactly would on go about pronouncing your last name?

Last edited:

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
*shrugs* You know what you're doin' and I'm staying till the end. I know you must kill to survive, but dammit so must I! P.S. the manga's drawn funny!

Name:Kenneth Denton

Birth Place: Nova Scotia

Username: Eikre - Gummi Ship Builder

Number: Boy - #7 (Wanted thirteen >.>)

Appearance: Standing up at 5'7", and weighing in at 109 pounds, I'm quite the skinny lad =D. Pale skin, coupled with short dirty blond hair, and blue eyes like the sky. In the way of clothes, for today is a pair of slightly crisp khaki cargo pants, an olive green, collared shirt with a black,leather, vest with many pockets in it, and a furry brown Fedora to top it all off.

Personality: Because I'm lazy, I'm giving you a link to an Enneagram personality test. I scored a type two with a minor type 3 wing.

Bio:
May 26th, 1991, one of the greatest human beings ever to be born has come out of his mom's womb.

Three doors down, so was Kenneth.

Born to a housewife and an Air Force Corporal in Halifax Nova Scotia, Kenneth was a military brat. Yay. After a year of living in Halifax, the Denton family moved to Corner Brook, Newfoundland. Living in the Curling neighborhood was a good life for Kenneth...for as long as it lasted. After three years of living peacefully there, his dad got transfered to Ottawa for the next four.Still nothing quite so exciting, sheltered if you like.

All of that changed after they were sent down to Chesapeake, Virginia, living in the rural outskirts, Kenneth became interested with the outdoors, and spent a lot of time out there. In one year, he had made friends through two ways, Arts, and gaming. A summer spent back in Newfoundland, and back to Virginia he goes. In the second year, he and his three closest friends began an indie band, dubbed "Feedback'. Meanwhile, Kenneth's logic and creativity skills grow exceptionally well. This is shown predominantly in classes where freedom is exercised, such as Music, and Art. It is during this year that Kenneth stumbles upon a website, known simply as KHinsider...known then as KingdomHearts2.net. He 'borrowed' the name from his favorite character in a little known web comic (Know you know >.>). He becomes active in throughout the forums in everywhere...just a little. Taking a peek into the Role playing forum, he got hooked instantly. Starting out a n00b, his first rp was "The Exodus" by Toboui. Throughout the course of the rp, and many of the rp that overlapped it time-wise, his potential and literacy grew as well. He still tries to this day to get better. End 2004.

Kenneth takes himself and his three closest friends on a camping trip on March Break to test how long they can live outside on bare bones technology. Everything was packed to create a challenge, but not too hard. Needless to say, they survived. No wild animals larger than squirrels to contend with, although they got to take their hatred on the angsty grey squirrels by catching them and eating them. Yummy. They did all right, with a campsite set up with a tarp lean-to facing the fire. Good thing they were all friends, and young minded...anyways, after the week was up, the four returned home. Of course, Sarah had to shout "Group Hugs in the shower!" Followed by Jacob's "What's a shower?." Anyways, they went home to go waste what time they had left of their break on Laser Quest. Four Games straight, each with Kenneth and Sarah fighting for first, Jacob in fourth, and Mariah in sixth. then a semi-boring rest of middle school.

July 2005, Kenneth moved back to the Ottawa region, landing in Winchester. Yay Dairy farms. he immediatly took a role in 5 Cyclone Air Cadets in Russell. Since he was fourteen, he was eligible for advancement, and passes with the second highest score. As the months go pass, high school takes up much of Kenneth's time, and Air Cadets eats up what little is left over. Not to say it isn't enjoyable, Kenneth happens to be on a speedway to being promoted to Corporal, and was in November. As more and more happens at the Squadron, Kenneth shows more and more aptitude as a leader. his areas of specialty show up easily, being marksmanship, survival, and leadership. When applications for the Senior camps roll around, Survival was the first pick. After six weeks of basically outdoor fun and...well...survival, Kenneth comes back. now in Grade ten, Kenneth begins high school with the thought of becoming a graphic novelist in mind...with a military job as a second job to keep a steady paycheck. Looks like that chance may not come. In February, A message came to various KHInsider members about how they've been chosen to participate in a Battle Royale.

Well...it could be worse.

Theme Songs:
Intro: Feedback - GGXX
Calm/All Around: Ordinary Day - Great Big Sea & Imaginary-Evanescence
Battles: Hell Freezes Over& Boss 2-JazzJackrabbit2, Noontide - Guilty Gear XX Sound Alive
Romance: Now I'm here - Queen

Last edited:

Chris

Awards
You know, I am only 13 in real life xD

Uh, it is Ray-en. Not my real life last name.

Chris

Awards
Well I am sure I am among many who don't want to put their last name out there. And the whole bio? It's a person, a teenager, why does it matter if it is, well, me? The bio is the only part I really...exagerated. ._.

EDIT: Feh, I changed it anyway.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
OOC: The funny thing is, the last one completely faded within a week, and yet he changed very little, if anything at all, about the set up. :/

That was due to godmodding and people just not posting. I don't see anything wrong with the current system, but if you see a snag or two, please, any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Also, I'm in the process of getting your weapons organized. A few will be returning from the last rp, but this one will be focused more on your survival skills, not how well you can shoot a gun. I'll also lower the amount of heavy weapons to two or three, so cross your fingers and hope you get one.

Also, yes, you are supposed to pick a random number 1-10. This goes for boys and girls.

EDIT- I CALL BOY#4 XD. I like 4.

EDIT#2- Okay. All weapons are finalized. Though...some of you may be disappointed. Remember, all weapons were chosen by me at random. You picked a number and chose which one you wanted. It was a gamble, really.

Last edited:

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Its a steel trash can lid. It can stop a bullet, so be gateful. Besides, theres plently of other weapons stashed randomly on the island on random coordinates. Find them.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
I just realized something, if we have to role-play every battle...is there gonna be stealth involved. Say I had the revolver, and I snuck up behind somebody, and then shot them. I'd be completely calm. They'd have (unless they're paranoid and so far no one specifically is) no idea what was coming to them. Realistically, this is possible.

Also, what state is the Village to the north in? Does it have most things a village will need? And with the roads, I assume there will be vehicles of sorts around someplace.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Stealth one hit kills are a no no, Eikre. So, no. And i haven't decided to add a village or not. The important locations were stated already.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Ooc; Im up for this again

"You must kill to survive"

Name: Ken 'Smith' >.>

Birth Place: Illinois; in the suburbs of chicago

Username: Zabazu; Premium member

Number: 10

Appearance: Ken has brown hair and eyes; muscular frame with a slight hangbellly. Stands at 5'7, and often wears preppy clothes, and over that a long green jacket. This day as he went outside his hair was desheveled; he had quickly put on a pair of jeans; with a maroon and tan sweater with his customary green jacket on. His shoes were basic sneakers. He has a simple metal watch on his arm.

Personality: Ken is odd, and most people would agree with this stament. He always has something on his mind; and when he is nervous he speaks uncontrollably. Although he is very smart; this nervous babble makes him appear ffoolish; and imbacile. He is loyal and concerned about what happens around. Making a great; but annoying friend. Since he plays video games and surfs the web too much; he often does not know what to talk about in situations. Adding the the previous comment about how he babbles.

Bio: Ken was born on a sunny morning in the great african planes; with the animal kingdom greetng his birth as the great baboon held him up on a giant rock; which really was a hill. Wait....thats not right.... Actually Ken was born in a town near Chicago,illinois; and was raised in a great town; with nice people, where Ken made several friends and learned and grew. He often embarresed himself every so often; unknowing to himself until he looked back onto the situation later. In the 7th grade he moved to Florida; in which he was extremly unhappy in. He grew overweight by a large amount, and he then lost weight the next year in 8th grade. Ken then moved back halfway through 8th grade and went back to the town he grew up in, changed forever by florida and its somewhat mentally challrngrd occupants. Ken then joined football; and did several productions at school. Now he has recieved an email telling him he can meet the people he had become friends with on the net; and he happily accepts the offer. He awoke late and almost missed the bus; barely getting anything to eat or doing anything to improve his hygeine before he left. He only took a shower; eat a peice of toast and put on clothes. He forgot to tell his parents about the meeting as well; so now they will wonder as to where he is...at least that what he thinks.

Theme Song: Pain ~ Vindicated -dashboard confessional

Last edited:

Chris

Awards
ROFL. Awesome. Crossbow. Uh, is ammo limited in this? My knowledge of crossbows is decent, but limited. What do I use for ammo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back