• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI kh walkthrough

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Well, I just had a thought, that we should make a KHI KH walkthrough??

I know some people have made a boss walkthrough, normal walkthroughs and other walkthroughs, but I was thinking that KHI should have there own?? If people like the idea, I'll make a new thread!!

Answer the poll dammit! :dizzy:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Walkthroughs aren't that hard to come by. And it's not like any of us can really come up with anything new. Even if we could, it'll be worth a post, maybe a thread, not a whole new walkthrough.

When you see a walkthrough nearing the size of a whole mega in txt format on gamefaqs.com, you know there's very little left to add.

Bloodgift

How about it?
No, I mean... each person makes their own "section/word" walkthrough, then the mods add it to the thread??

but I just thought it would be a good idea!

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
really, no. there is just to much to add.
if you're stuck with something you can always ask, and almost everytime you will get helped by people who know it.
and if nobody knows, just look it up on the internet... or buy the official walkthrough from piggyback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back