• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHII Dissidia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aybqii

yeah...... that would be kinda cool... but there is probably no chance of that happening...

Aria

braver by the minute
I don't think they would be in that...Disney might not like it.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Dissidia is a FF game comming out for the PSP within the next week, if I'm not mistaken. I'm no pro, but I think the premise is that from a bunch of FF games, a protagonist and antagonist are available, and fighting is kind of similar to Soul Calibur (1v1).

I'm pretty sure it was made for the 20th aniversary of FF? Which would mean not kingdom hearts.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Dissidia is a FF game comming out for the PSP within the next week, if I'm not mistaken. I'm no pro, but I think the premise is that from a bunch of FF games, a protagonist and antagonist are available, and fighting is kind of similar to Soul Calibur (1v1).

I'm pretty sure it was made for the 20th aniversary of FF? Which would mean not kingdom hearts.
Thanks for clearing that up. I'm so far behind on FF, it's not fair... If it's like soul calibur, then I don't see KH moves fitting in.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
WTF?!?!?!!! Its nothing like soul caliber!!!!! it's more like powerstone or maybe even one piece grand battle. But nothing like soul caliber!!! its not even a real fighting game! its more like an adventure action rpg fighting game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back