• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHII FM ruined it.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku_kicks_butt

Ok. So in the Sora vs Roxas battle in khII fm Sora weilds three keyblades. Ruining the idea that roxas and sora duel weilded because of ven. Because the third one just comes out of nowhere. Which means you must be able to naturaly wield more than one keyblade. Nice way to ruin the concept guys

Awards
Not at all.

Note that in TWTNW, Roxas is only using one keyblade. Then when they're transported to the Station, he has two. And when Sora wields them, he doesn't really "wield" them so much as they.... float with an odd aura.

I think it's safe to say that Roxas' keyblades in that fight are more metaphorical representations of his full power, as he was still limited to one keyblade in the outside world.

Z

Zulkir

That battle takes place inside Sora's heart, I don't think Roxas's keyblades in there count as real keyblades, more like what Grass said, an extension of his power, or that he may even be holding the bonds of friendship with Kairi and Riku in his hands, being Sora's nobody.

Yes I can't use comma's correctly leave me alone you sycophants.

EDIT: why couldn't you put that post in the other topic you made?

Z

Zulkir

But the majority of Final Mix was canon..... I mean the OP is talking about gameplay stuff but the scenes were definitely canon.

If you mean the data fights, that's just put in there for fun.

Aquaman OS

FM is definitely canon. Even the extra Xemnas fight in the first FM was shown as part of the flashbacks during the KH 2 prologue. Presumably the Lingering Sentiment fight in FM 2 is as well.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I disagree. What do you mean "They come out of no where"

Sora hits Roxas and takes his keyblades leaving him with 3. Ive fought him many a time.

riku_kicks_butt

Yes. But even if its somebody elses keyblade you cant hold it the same time as yours. That whole scene made no sense. But it wasnt really important the the series. and was basicly a side unimportant filler remake.

Aquaman OS

Actually it was pointed out that Sora and Roxas could in fact use Sora's Keyblade at the same time. Sora is still active during the early missions of Days after all.

Aquaman OS

No this was long before Roxas awakened Ven's keyblade. Nomura outright said that early on both Roxas and Sora were using Sora's Keyblade at the same time and they could do it because both of them counted as Sora.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
In the OP where you mentioned the reason why Roxas and Sora could dual wield I guess. Not really a spoiler since that's been pretty much everyone's guess as to where the second Keyblade came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back