• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHII is coming, yet no Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

The time for Kingdom Hearts II to be released is almost near, yet we've all heard Riku in rumors or in trailors, yet not actually SEEN him. Why is that? Could there be a surprise?

Another thing, this may be old but I just wanted to let people who "DID'T KNOW" that in the official Japanese website for Kingdom Hearts II have updated their character profiles and the picture for Utada's Passion album have been revealed.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Yes what is up with the no riku? He must be very important in the game to have waited this long for them to realse no info!

Kel_Droma

well since his new path maybe his appearance has changed that would reveal to much. though im probly wrong and if im not I hope he looks as cool or better than dark riku

KayradeMashi

*Attempting the 12,000th try to steath into S-E He
Hmm, prehaps you're right. Revealing his look will become a spolier. . . but still, I want to see him in action! Is he fighting with or aganist Sora? You know, maybe he have to convince the 13th order that he's changed and against Sora...Meh. *feel braincells explode* I'm so~ importing this -__-;;

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

So then does that mean that after Com, Mickey and Riku both went seperate ways then? Casue scenes with Mickey has no Riku.

Last edited:
G

GenoX

Kel_Droma said:
well since his new path maybe his appearance has changed that would reveal to much. though im probly wrong and if im not I hope he looks as cool or better than dark riku
Well there has been a couple costume changes so I believe Riku has one to go along with being twilight

T

Tuesmiddt

I wonder what happened to him. Didn't Mickey follow him down the path to Dawn at the crossroads after CoM? Does that mean Mickey left Riku's side?

Oblivin&Othkeepr

A character like Riku, I think, would have to have a big role in KH2. Then again he could have a little role but then where would the rivalry between them (Riku and sora) go? I've been wondering about this soo much i think my head could explode >_<

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
Didn't you read the long post with a multitude of information that was posted about a month ago. It said Riku has a big role and will end up fight Sora once again. It might be wrong, but I'm going to believe it for now, until it is confirmed otherwise.

Katana

I can only express puzzlement, which borders on al
~DanseMacabre~ said:
Or maybe he has very little importance.

I highly doubt that. Whatever Riku's part is, he is absolutely key the overall storyline... I think that's quite clear from both KH and especially COM. The fact that he has both darkness and the whole twilight path etc etc, is very important methinks.

I think they just don't want to give it all away. It's actually quite cool that they've been able to keep such a tight lid on it. It is my opinion that much of this has to do with the fact that a lot of mystery in the game itself will probably deal with what happened to Riku... and the different choices that Sora and Riku made in Castle Oblivion. (Even if COM is unnecessary for understanding the general story arc of kh2).

K

Kegluneq

I say their gona bring out Riku and then everyone will be like yay Rikus here
The girls will be like omg hes so hot! er something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back