• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHII is coming, yet no Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katana

I can only express puzzlement, which borders on al
~DanseMacabre~ said:
Well I hope you're right. Despite my lack of a show of enthusiasm for any character, I am a huge Riku fan. *waves fangirl flag*

*Waves matching flag* :)

Anyway... I am guessing they will make us suffer a little first... maybe with a bare mention of him (probably in the opening fmv, like in kh) and then nothing for the first couple of worlds or else it will all be realllllly vague... and then BAM. There shall be Riku. :D.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
seshomaru677 said:
The girls will be like omg hes so hot! er something like that

if i ever say that i give u all permission to shoot me lol but rikus perpose is probably very big or else they wouldnt keep it a secretthey said when mickey takes off his hood all will be clear and that seemed important but now they show us this possible scene and they still havent shown riku. my guess is hes ganna be a huge part of the major plot twist. itll probably be like hell hardly be there and then BANG ZOOM! there he is along wiht a plot twist

Zane

Maybe he's important, maybe not. Even if he doesn't have much role in Kingdom Hearts 2 (however unlikely), we sure got enough of him in Chain of Memories. I'm not complaining about not seeing him much, although I must admit I'm a little upset. He's one of my favorite characters.

Maybe this is a bit before my time (since Kingdom Hearts came out before I had a PS2), but was there much mention of Riku when Kingdom Hearts first came out, or at least, mention of his significance? Or, if Riku plays a badguy again, the same goes for Ansem?

Maybe they're just holding out so when we actually get to him, it'll be that much better.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
WonderngKeyblade said:
i hope he fell off a cliff

haha thats pretty funny. i didnt liek riku at first but in com i began to have mixed emotions about him like now i think he might be schizo or somethin weird happened to him i mean first hes good thenhes bad then hes good again and mow theres a decent change hes bad again what side is he on already. oh yeah and in the first one i thought he was ganna die and now i think hes ganna die in this one but this is just my opinion

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
I actually thought he was gonna die too. But that was maybe because my sister came in while I was watching a Riku cutscene and was all "Oh, you like him?" and I was like "Yeah, he's pretty cool." And she goes "You're not going to like the ending much then," and wandered off.

chasingdusk

~DanseMacabre~ said:
I actually thought he was gonna die too. But that was maybe because my sister came in while I was watching a Riku cutscene and was all "Oh, you like him?" and I was like "Yeah, he's pretty cool." And she goes "You're not going to like the ending much then," and wandered off.
Awww...had she already played the game and actually spoiled the ending for you like that?

I love Riku's character....a lot and I'm really happy Nomura hasn't let anything slip out about him yet. It just helps keep the tension building and when we finally see him all us fan girls we'll probably melt into a puddle of goo. :p

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i think it is good that square is keepin some parts totally secret so that we will all drop our jaws at certain parts in the game but whatever rikus is it must be the most important or one of the most important since they havent mentioned him at all

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Knowing Nomura, there is DEFINITELY a reason why we haven't seen much of Riku yet. It's basically the same reason we haven't learned BHK's name: It's meant to be a secret. The only thing we really know about Riku is that he wears a blindfold and has apparently joined the Order. Maybe.

chasingdusk

Man, I completely forgot about that with BHK. I'm so used to hearing "BHK" that I don't know what I'm gonna do once we all know what his real name is. His name we'll suddenly feel quite foreign on our lips. But, I kind of like that Nomura has kept that little piece of information from us just as he has kept us from seeing Riku.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Yeah, I agree 2. Just becuz they don't show him much doesn't mean he's a minor, he's there all right.There's alot of characters who r minor seen but they would eventually show up. There's some Unknowns that we don't even know 2! It creates more suspense 2 da game. C'mon, everything can't be known yet.If so, this game will be BORING. It's like sayin' since we don't know much ABOUT BHK, he's not important....okay. I made my point....

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
It's been said a big part of the game will focus on Riku and Mickey and what they have to do with the Organization. That although Sora and Riku are friends they differ in view to much to be on the same road in this game.

If Riku had a small part he would have had a big one in CoM. Nomura is just keeping all the good sh*t to himself. :rolleyes:

KayradeMashi

*Attempting the 12,000th try to steath into S-E He
milkman64 said:
no riku but there is rikku :D!! yea im waiting for riku to make an appearance. but i also dont want to see him. i like surprises :D

I hope by having Riku and Rikku in the game won't confuse people xD

Yeah, Mr. Nomura does keep all of the good stuff to himself. I guess it'll be a shocker when do play the game. But still, at least show a screen or something of Riku T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back