• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Re: KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush!

Oh crap, it wasn't that obvious on mine but it was supposed to be right to left...I hope they read it like that...

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

hey guys heres mine and my sisters
ContestEntry.jpg

clippiccontestJakkicopy.jpg

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards

2zswglj.png

<:

Amulet

Just what - exactly - is PG-13?

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com

A PG-13 rating is a sterner warning by the Rating Board to parents to determine whether their children under age 13 should view the motion picture, as some material might not be suited for them. A PG-13 motion picture may go beyond the PG rating in theme, violence, nudity, sensuality, language, adult activities or other elements, but does not reach the restricted R category. The theme of the motion picture by itself will not result in a rating greater than PG-13, although depictions of activities related to a mature theme may result in a restricted rating for the motion picture. Any drug use will initially require at least a PG-13 rating. More than brief nudity will require at least a PG-13 rating, but such nudity in a PG-13 rated motion picture generally will not be sexually oriented. There may be depictions of violence in a PG-13 movie, but generally not both realistic and extreme or persistent violence. A motion picture’s single use of one of the harsher sexually-derived words, though only as an expletive, initially requires at least a PG-13 rating. More than one such expletive requires an R rating, as must even one of those words used in a sexual context. The Rating Board nevertheless may rate such a motion picture PG-13 if, based on a special vote by a two-thirds majority, the Raters feel that most American parents would believe that a PG-13 rating is appropriate because of the context or manner in which the words are used or because the use of those words in the motion picture is inconspicuous.

never realized the definition for PG-13 was so long and defined lol.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Ok, I give in, heres mine

user8616_pic9112_1254705334.jpg

zettaLOL

Website
wanderingwolf18.tripod.com

fahrver, i had somewhat of a hard time reading the font you used for yours, but the 'i have a date tonight with the riku repli--' part made me giggle a bit. =P

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

fahrver, i had somewhat of a hard time reading the font you used for yours, but the 'i have a date tonight with the riku repli--' part made me giggle a bit. =P

Yeah, I know. I thought the KH font seemed appropriate, but I should probably change it...

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com

ignoring the fact i would say naximi's broke the rules of using the template, its pretty funny.

"hair gel...lots and lots of hair gel". lmao, best part.

soneer

kh%20copy.jpg
LOL i aint funny but i tried, also is it ok that i use 2 of the bubles on bottom for roxes and 1 for vexen
khcopy-2.jpg

A

Audo

HILARIOUS STUFF GUYS! OH BOY THIS IS GOING TO BE A NAIL BITER OF A COMPETITION!

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com

i know bitteraudo. some of you guys could really try a little harder. or at least realize you're not funny. no offense, but come on. some of these are trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back