• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider.com is Hiring! (Editorial Writers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Ok i double checked, I wrote 11 sentences plus two bonus sentences at the bottom.
I hope thats not to much.

Rix

:)
Awards
I sent in my application earlier today:) When will the decision be made?

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
@rixam:noone knows. I pm'ed monkey about it though.

I was told that in order for a paragraph to be called a paragraph it needs 5 sentences.
1 opener
3 filler
1 closer.

mine was 9 plus some other things I posted like HTML knowledge

Joy

Bronze Member
Guys, don't worry, monkey will judge you upon how you wrote, not the length of the paragraph, or this or that. If you wrote 3 great quality sentences, and someone else wrote 10 bleh sentences, then it shows more on your part.

Guys, don't worry, monkey will judge you upon how you wrote, not the length of the paragraph, or this or that. If you wrote 3 great quality sentences, and someone else wrote 10 bleh sentences, then it shows more on your part.

Oh, jeez, now I'm nervous.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I'm sure there will be collaborative stuff every now and then. That should be fun for both writers and readers. Maybe even do a little "round table" type thing where KHI members ask the Editorialists questions, and they all answer in a group chat like MSN thing, and then their conversation is published. Ha, that would be funny I'm sure.

But yea, I'm just tossing ideas.

Joy

Bronze Member
Err, alright, now I can't say 100%, but I hope I'm right on that, don't want too give the wrong impression. ><

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
The fact that some of you failed to read the first post shows a lot. Why would monkey hire someone if they couldn't even read the instructions on the first page properly? =/

That might be another one of his decisive factors. Although the writers are permitted to write on any subject they want, if given a project or a theme by an administrator or super moderator, one has to be able to write upon the topic clearly and thoroughly.

For example, "Topic: Write about three theories for the future of Kingdom Hearts and state your opinion and reasoning" and then you end up writing about two.

Swag

Young King
The fact that some of you failed to read the first post shows a lot. Why would monkey hire someone if they couldn't even read the instructions on the first page properly? =/

That might be another one of his decisive factors. Although the writers are permitted to write on any subject they want, if given a project or a theme by an administrator or super moderator, one has to be able to write upon the topic clearly and thoroughly.

For example, "Topic: Write about three theories for the future of Kingdom Hearts and state your opinion and reasoning" and then you end up writing about two.

In other words, sometimes it's better to close your mouth and let people think you're an idiot than yo open your mouth and prove it.

=P. lol.

j/k.

I just sent in my application by the way.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

You make sense, why arn't you applying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back