• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There are quite a lot of people, but because people are waiting in lines at other booths and SE's booth is open so it doesn't seem to be a big rush to get down here

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Flowmotion is tricky but once you know how to do it you'll love it. Bad in big areas but perfect for railgrinding and walls. Demo is in the country of the musketeers and you can pretty much play a much as you want. I didn't try the drop links because it scared me told but the one I found was one where you could only take two hits or you'd fail. 3D is good, but with gameplay it is not a good idea. Dream eaters are adorable. Riku sounds slightly different but probably because it is loud in here :c

SE's booth benches are comfortable and the carpet is soft.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Flowmotion is tricky but once you know how to do it you'll love it. Bad in big areas but perfect for railgrinding and walls. Demo is in the country of the musketeers and you can pretty much play a much as you want. I didn't try the drop links because it scared me told but the one I found was one where you could only take two hits or you'd fail. 3D is good, but with gameplay it is not a good idea. Dream eaters are adorable. Riku sounds slightly different but probably because it is loud in here :c
It's good to know that Flowmotion gets easier, it looked crazy. Two hits or you fail?! Ahh, that is going to be tricky.

This is the most important thing you've said. XD

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I'll expect some detailed impressions from you later tonight! :p

Youniquee

Awards

Flow motion! Yes, that thing is crazy :<

*U* the carpet is soft? This just makes the booth 77% more better.

stardustfire

Hey I I think ign is doing something with KHDDD at 2:00 tomarow for e3. There is a timeline of events that they are doing for e3 on there main page. I'm just hoping they are actually doing something haha :D

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Yeah I heard about that. G4 just also did a Kh3D segment.
The gameplay looks nice in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back