• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

those are nice.

is that all that was there so far?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
That's all I got at the moment. Plus the confirmation that KH3D will be at the software showcase tomorrow night. :3

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Haha, I'm the only staff member covering right now... Pretty nervous I'll screw up big. But thanks guys! I'm trying my hardest.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
There's gonna be a livestream of the software showcase, so everybody will be able to watch it. Hopefully we see some news content from KH3D and not just a showing of the E3 trailer. :\

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
That's pretty awesome. I can't wait for all the awesomeness tomorrow, on top of what they showed for the WiiU today.

I'm sure you'll do great. I may not be around here as much as I used to be, but I still keep tabs on the news thanks to the FB page. I wonder how the forums have been...Last time I was here Fancy Pokemon were the Avatar Craze, and before that Moogles. I'm guessing Korra's the new thing?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Two new screens among a bunch of older ones from Nintendo's website. Kinda cool to see the Dream Eater status screen in English.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
How is the booth faring in terms of visitors? In the photo it doesn't look like many people are there, which I can't say I'm shocked considering this game is not only coming out soon, but is competing with a brand new console and much more that isn't going to be out for minimum a year.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
These pictures unfortunately aren't from Spockanort or Sign (yet), so I can't really tell you (yet). :x

TerravsVentus

It's too bad a lot of things are getting a back seat b/c of the Wii U. Next year's E3 will be sick. Microsoft and Sony will most likely announce their next gen consoles. Moreover, regarding a Kingdom Hearts HD Collection I think we will hear more on that hopefully @ TGS. Did anyone who went to E3 from KH Insider sit in on one of the conferences?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
SENA_1.jpg

A better look at the booth with the trailer playing.

I really love the KH booth this year. It looks so lovely and I wish I could see it in person, but I'm glad to see it at all. :3 Thanks Seta~

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
KHI2.jpg

Here's a close-up look at the Meow Wow plushie, the derpiest plushie in the world!

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Is the plush and 2 keychains all the KH merchandise they have there? I saw mugs in the background of the first photo we got of the merch and I'm curious if the KH mug is among them? I'm assuming that besides the stuff they've taken photos of there isn't anything else as they probably would have said it, but I'm just curious if the Formation Arts Vol. 5, OST, mug, or wall scrolls are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back