• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key Wielder

Awards
At least it gave the game plenty of attention. Maybe it's just me, but I was quite pleased every time the KH logo came up on the screen. ^_^

Xuchilbara

Awards
Website
soundcloud.com
I want to play this game SOOOOOO bad! I have a copy of the JP version just sitting on my stack of play arts but no 3DS. And now I hear that Nintendo has plans to release the 3DS XL? Now I have to wait even longet to play it in english :(

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I want to play this game SOOOOOO bad! I have a copy of the JP version just sitting on my stack of play arts but no 3DS. And now I hear that Nintendo has plans to release the 3DS XL? Now I have to wait even longet to play it in english :(

The 3DS XL thing was confirmed to be fake already.

Xuchilbara

Awards
Website
soundcloud.com
Lol! Thank goodness! I was planning on buying my 3DS when I preorder the game next month. A bigger screen for KH3D would be the awesome but I dont want to wait any longer than I have to to play it. Thanks for the heads up! Mind you people on Andriasang are still trying to defend the possibility that Nintendo is the one lying about the XL not Nikkei...

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Lol! Thank goodness! I was planning on buying my 3DS when I preorder the game next month. A bigger screen for KH3D would be the awesome but I dont want to wait any longer than I have to to play it. Thanks for the heads up! Mind you people on Andriasang are still trying to defend the possibility that Nintendo is the one lying about the XL not Nikkei...

I really doubt it. I don't think now is the best time to release a new version of the 3DS anyway. It has barely been out really.

Xuchilbara

Awards
Website
soundcloud.com
I really doubt it. I don't think now is the best time to release a new version of the 3DS anyway. It has barely been out really.

I totally agree! The system is still fairly new. I think releasing a new version would be more troublesome for nintendo. On another note, whats this intriguing nonsense I'am hearing about Kingdom Hearts HD Collection to be shown @ E3?[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/playasiatv[/video]

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I totally agree! The system is still fairly new. I think releasing a new version would be more troublesome for nintendo. On another note, whats this intriguing nonsense I'am hearing about Kingdom Hearts HD Collection to be shown @ E3?[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/playasiatv[/video]

I'm assuming that is false considering if you haven't seen E3 yet...it clearly has NOT, I repeat "NOT" been there <_< I'm very curious why they would say that considering it hasn't been announced...

Xuchilbara

Awards
Website
soundcloud.com
I'm assuming that is false considering if you haven't seen E3 yet...it clearly has NOT, I repeat "NOT" been there <_< I'm very curious why they would say that considering it hasn't been announced...

I did hear some people chatting about it last month and this is my second instance HEARING about it. But I also have not seen the slightest bit of proof regarding this game for PS3

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
So yeah, the software showcase... LOL.

Terrible speakers. Terrible new games. HARDLY anything new.

Even if I was 5 I wouldn't even be remotely interested in Paper Mario Sticker Star.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Terrible speakers. Terrible new games. HARDLY anything new.

Even if I was 5 I wouldn't even be remotely interested in Paper Mario Sticker Star.

I'm 20 and I am interested >////>

Oh well haha. I was interested in Luigi's Mansion, Epic Mickey, Paper Mario, and Kingdom Hearts. Everything else was meh. And I agree that the speaker was awful. He was awful yesterday, too. He doesn't seem very competent, and he stammers a lot. I sometimes do it, too, but I don't speak for a living or anything...

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
There wasn't even any good rumors for E3 this year, what we got was even more dissapointing than the rumors -.-

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It was cool to see the KHI staff "featured", but unfortunately, I felt this event was anticlimactic.

Want cake nao tho~

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
It was cool to see the KHI staff "featured", but unfortunately, I felt this event was anticlimactic.

Want cake nao tho~

Yeah, nothing really outstanding happened. The only good thing that was announced that we didn't know about was Watch Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back