• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youniquee

Awards
So let me tell you guys a story~

I made these little papercrafts as a thank you to Square Enix for all their amazing hard work and was able to give my gift at E3.
Although we were unable to see what happened behind the scenes, we were informed that the staff took them out of the box and lined them all up, the Japanese staff (Yasue-san checked them out too and I could have died right then and there because he's a role model and I admire him) all going "KAWAII~" and taking pictures, then all tweeting those pictures, then sending the pictures off to the Japanese staff, and although they were unable to take the box with them onto the airplane, it is going to be shipped. To Japan. To Nomura.

kCb3s.png

tl;dr - DHFAUKLGWILEUAWRILAWEGIRLAWEGRLGAWEILAWEGRAWLERAHEIRHAWELIRFASHEUIAYRWEGRAILWE GRLAIWE GRILAWERAWEGRAWI EGRAWEIRAWEHR

sajsdkdfjkdfjjfdfsf
Not only are they kawaii and super awesome *u*
they're going to be shipped to Nomura? Held by him? Admired by him?

Your hard work paid off after all ;A;

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I mean, before at most I was expecting a good reaction and, if I was lucky, Yasue-san would check them out (I admire him like whoa so this alone would be a really big deal). And he did. And then I died. And then I found out it was going to be shipped. And then there was no going back ;A;

Last edited:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I mean, before at most I was expecting a good reaction and, if I was lucky, Yasue-san would check them out (I admire him like whoa so this alone would be a really big deal). And he did. And then I died. And then I found out it was going to be shipped. And then there was no going back ;A;

DE BABEEEYS

;w;

Sign = Winning

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
How'd you even make them? They look really cool but I have been staring at the Meow Wow one for at least 10 minutes and I have absolutely no idea what is going all up that figure. How do you even start that?!?!?!?!? Congrats though...I request screen photos of all e-mails sent by SE to you that pertains to these in some way relating to Nomura :D YAY!!!!!!!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How'd you even make them? They look really cool but I have been staring at the Meow Wow one for at least 10 minutes and I have absolutely no idea what is going all up that figure. How do you even start that?!?!?!?!? Congrats though...I request screen photos of all e-mails sent by SE to you that pertains to these in some way relating to Nomura :D YAY!!!!!!!

It's 3D origami! :D You can find instructions for making each individual piece here and the rest was just trial and error. I've been planning on making tutorials but uh, I've been lazy xD

kupo1121

Awards
It's 3D origami! :D You can find instructions for making each individual piece here and the rest was just trial and error. I've been planning on making tutorials but uh, I've been lazy xD

O__________________________________________O wow...how long did that they take to make all of them? And how many trees died in the process, though after seeing this, it was justified :D

Also, now I feel like I want to make something and give it to the SE staff at New York Comic-con...but THAT 3D ART...ugh...should I even try considering anything else anyone can make won't even come close to being THAT cool lol (I really like the way Meowjesty looks...something about it is just...ugh)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
So let me tell you guys a story~

I made these little papercrafts as a thank you to Square Enix for all their amazing hard work and was able to give my gift at E3.
Although we were unable to see what happened behind the scenes, we were informed that the staff took them out of the box and lined them all up, the Japanese staff (Yasue-san checked them out too and I could have died right then and there because he's a role model and I admire him) all going "KAWAII~" and taking pictures, then all tweeting those pictures, then sending the pictures off to the rest of the staff in Japan, and although they were unable to take the box with them onto the airplane, it is going to be shipped. To Japan. To Nomura.

kCb3s.png

tl;dr - DHFAUKLGWILEUAWRILAWEGIRLAWEGRLGAWEILAWEGRAWLERAHEIRHAWELIRFASHEUIAYRWEGRAILWE GRLAIWE GRILAWERAWEGRAWI EGRAWEIRAWEHR

Sign omg. OMFG. Those are adorably amazing Sign. O_O

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
O__________________________________________O wow...how long did that they take to make all of them? And how many trees died in the process, though after seeing this, it was justified :D

Also, now I feel like I want to make something and give it to the SE staff at New York Comic-con...but THAT 3D ART...ugh...should I even try considering anything else anyone can make won't even come close to being THAT cool lol (I really like the way Meowjesty looks...something about it is just...ugh)

Making all 7 took about 2 days. And lol xD It was a bunch of colored paper I had accumulated over the years for art projects.

SHUT UP KUPO. I'm sure you can making amazing things and they'll appreciate it all the same <3

Sign omg. OMFG. Those are adorably amazing Sign. O_O

Thank you! <333

kupo1121

Awards
I feel bad asking, but I almost want to ask if you can make me the Meowjesty one...I can't get over it (Meowjesty is my favorite DE, and whenever I look at the collage, I go straight to Meowjesty...it is so purrfect!!!!) How'd you even think of 3D oragami...did you just one day see the DEs and say "I'm making those out of paper lol" because the idea is so ingenious!!!

4EverFree

Awards
Awwwwww :3 They're AMAZING! I have to know how you put all the paper together like that (I don't count glue as an answer XD)! You must have ALOT of patience, Great job!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Actually, this is really good timing because at one point I was thinking about giving these away for whatever event or activity KHI may do, but I was worried that, you know, it's homemade crafts, so I was unsure if people would actually want it. But yeah, I'd be glad to make some more in the future and hopefully send them out to people! :D Of course, I'd like to give the other Dream Eaters a try as well.

I actually tried making Meow Wow's Spirit and Nightmare forms a few months ago. My Nightmare one still doesn't have any legs but it's keeping my pennies safe! xD I actually don't remember how I got the idea.

Awwwwww :3 They're AMAZING! I have to know how you put all the paper together like that (I don't count glue as an answer XD)! You must have ALOT of patience. Great job!

I just stacked them, and actually I did use glue to make sure they wouldn't fall apart!

kupo1121

Awards
Actually, this is really good timing because at one point I was thinking about giving these away for whatever event or activity KHI may do, but I was worried that, you know, it's homemade crafts, so I was unsure if people would actually want it. But yeah, I'd be glad to make some more in the future and hopefully send them out to people! :D Of course, I'd like to give the other Dream Eaters a try as well.

I just stacked them, and actually I did use glue to make sure they wouldn't fall apart!

When homemade crafts look THIS good...how can people not want them lol??? If you want stuff in return, I have a lot of spare English KH TCG cards and a couple posters from the Re:Coded launch party last January xP

Also, good thing you used glue, Japan is not a close trip lol xP

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm good actually, but thanks for offering! :D

Haha, yeah xD It's just your standard Elmer's glue, but that stuff works extremely well for these projects. Makes me wonder why I never managed to make things stick together in elementary school with it.

4EverFree

Awards

Hey I said no glue answers XD! But stacking them? Wow that's even more complicated, I assume you drew and cutted out templates, but how did you get it so accurate :S?

I actually tried making Meow Wow's Spirit and Nightmare forms a few months ago. My Nightmare one still doesn't have any legs but it's keeping my pennies safe! xD I actually don't remember how I got the idea.

Nomura brainwashed you... o_O

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hey I said no glue answers XD! But stacking them? Wow that's even more complicated, I assume you drew and cutted out templates, but how did you get it so accurate :S?

Not really. It's hard to explain, but basically, the way these pieces are folded creates indentations that you can easily fit the points into. And these are actually only 1/4th of the original size. I'm more comfortable working smaller. The original sizes of the paper I used were simple 3x7 centimeters that I then tore up into quarters.

Nomura brainwashed you... o_O

What if he did? Ooooooooo~

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

I'll be here sitting patiently! 8D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'll be here sitting patiently! 8D

<3

Wow we have gotten sorta off-topic, haven't we? xDDD But anyways, if you guys have questions, I'm happy to answer them in messages! Let's get back to E3? Or post-E3 I guess lol. Impressions coming soon!

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
<3

Wow we have gotten sorta off-topic, haven't we? xDDD But anyways, if you guys have questions, I'm happy to answer them in messages! Let's get back to E3? Or post-E3 I guess lol. Impressions coming soon!

1) How was the Free Flow System on the demo?

2) Did you Drop, and if so, did it mess with your playing as Sora/Riku?

3) Was the 3D on, and how did it affect the display of the game?

4) How are the Dream Eaters in cooperating with Sora/Riku?

5) Which character did you prefer in style with their aid of Dream Eaters? (Basically how Sora and Riku differ in styles of working with the Dream Eaters)

o3o

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
1) How was the Free Flow System on the demo?

2) Did you Drop, and if so, did it mess with your playing as Sora/Riku?

3) Was the 3D on, and how did it affect the display of the game?

4) How are the Dream Eaters in cooperating with Sora/Riku?

5) Which character did you prefer in style with their aid of Dream Eaters? (Basically how Sora and Riku differ in styles of working with the Dream Eaters)

o3o

So. Tempted. To. Answer. ;A;

But I'll wait for Seta to do his interview ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back