• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I know we're supposed to get back on topic but I just have to say: Wow, Sign! That is so amazing! *_*

1) How was the Free Flow System on the demo?

2) Did you Drop, and if so, did it mess with your playing as Sora/Riku?

3) Was the 3D on, and how did it affect the display of the game?

4) How are the Dream Eaters in cooperating with Sora/Riku?

5) Which character did you prefer in style with their aid of Dream Eaters? (Basically how Sora and Riku differ in styles of working with the Dream Eaters)

o3o

Yes all of these questions should be in the interview.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
slept for like 16 hours and i still feel tired hahaha

had a 6am flight and i got no sleep after our dinner with square enix, crystal dynamics, and io interactive

dont worry though i'll be busy all day updating ffn and other stuff

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
had a 6am flight and i got no sleep after our dinner with square enix, crystal dynamics, and io interactive
Wait, what? I'm guessing you're joking or I've completely read that wrong. XD But anyway, that post made me lol.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
we all had dinner on thursday night ;p

Who's "we"? In other words, I'm specifically asking if "we" included Tai Yasue lol xP

Also, who had the best dish out of all the people there? And which group as a whole ate the most (KHInsider, SE, Crystal Dynamics, etc.)

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Who's "we"? In other words, I'm specifically asking if "we" included Tai Yasue lol xP

Also, who had the best dish out of all the people there? And which group as a whole ate the most (KHInsider, SE, Crystal Dynamics, etc.)

well they had the tomb raider CM there with a bunch of fans from around the world so they outnumbered us quite a bit ;p

we had korean bbq with sena on tuesday night though -- too much beer and grilled meat, even for me

kupo1121

Awards
well they had the tomb raider CM there with a bunch of fans from around the world so they outnumbered us quite a bit ;p

O____O Did you guys take up the whole restaurant?!?!? If you had to give a rough estimate, how many people were in attendance to that glorious dinner lol xP

kupo1121

Awards
mmm like 30ish people

Wow.....I guess I'm not really shocked considering how many different groups were there, but still, 30 is a lot. Did SE just put up a poster in the middle of E3 that was like "Dinner...SE...NOW!!!! jkjkjk later at like 7pm PST lolzers" or was there a whole bunch of coincidence in that restaurant that night xP

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow.....I guess I'm not really shocked considering how many different groups were there, but still, 30 is a lot. Did SE just put up a poster in the middle of E3 that was like "Dinner...SE...NOW!!!! jkjkjk later at like 7pm PST lolzers" or was there a whole bunch of coincidence in that restaurant that night xP

It's called "being invited to dinner."

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

Haha no, it was all organized ahead of time. Cecily and I sat with Zack and David from RPGSite but all of us packed it up pretty good.

Earlier that week we had Korean BBQ, and Arturo (churro) from KHU and Olivia (sqexgal) were there.

Was great to finally meet them in person!

kupo1121

Awards
Haha no, it was all organized ahead of time. Cecily and I sat with Zack and David from RPGSite but all of us packed it up pretty good.

Earlier that week we had Korean BBQ, and Arturo (churro) from KHU and Olivia (sqexgal) were there.

Was great to finally meet them in person!

Wow it sounds really fun lol xP Did it feel like meeting celebrities when you meet members from other sites because you never knew what they looked like and what they were like. Also, at the dinner, was it like a toast or something, like people would stand up and give speeches or did everyone just swarm the SE staff lol xP

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Wow it sounds really fun lol xP Did it feel like meeting celebrities when you meet members from other sites because you never knew what they looked like and what they were like. Also, at the dinner, was it like a toast or something, like people would stand up and give speeches or did everyone just swarm the SE staff lol xP

Haha, well I wouldn't say "celebrities" but I was excited to put (screen)names to faces. :)

And yeah, toasts all around.

"Here's to KH3/Versus never coming out!"

jk

theirlosthearts

Awards
So let me tell you guys a story~

I made these little papercrafts as a thank you to Square Enix for all their amazing hard work and was able to give my gift at E3.
Although we were unable to see what happened behind the scenes, we were informed that the staff took them out of the box and lined them all up, the Japanese staff (Yasue-san checked them out too and I could have died right then and there because he's a role model and I admire him) all going "KAWAII~" and taking pictures, then all tweeting those pictures, then sending the pictures off to the rest of the staff in Japan, and although they were unable to take the box with them onto the airplane, it is going to be shipped. To Japan. To Nomura.

kCb3s.png

tl;dr - DHFAUKLGWILEUAWRILAWEGIRLAWEGRLGAWEILAWEGRAWLERAHEIRHAWELIRFASHEUIAYRWEGRAILWE GRLAIWE GRILAWERAWEGRAWI EGRAWEIRAWEHR

OHMYHOLYKUPOINGSWEETWHALEFINS That is so awesome! Those are so cute! Oh--I can't even think!

To Japan. To Nomura.
I think my heart stopped when I read this.

btw, when I saw kupo1121's avvie, I thought it was actually an in-game image at first. Those are really, really amazing creations! ;D

kupo1121

Awards
Haha, well I wouldn't say "celebrities" but I was excited to put (screen)names to faces. :)

And yeah, toasts all around.

"Here's to KH3/Versus never coming out!"

jk

Do you happen to have a huge photo with all of you guys together? If so and I hope nobody would mind. Could you put it up on these forums and say who everyone is because now I'm really curious lol. To me the fourth most exciting thing that came out of E3 in terms of KH (after the demo itself, the cake, and Sign's origami) is putting faces to the names lol xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back