• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theirlosthearts

Awards
lol

U2uHX.jpg

So beautiful. . .If it was possible for me to cry, it would bring me to tears.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Everyone is dressed so casually that if I don't know any better, I wouldn't have known who worked for SE and who didn't lol xP

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That is a great picture, if I do say so myself~ *u*

Danjam

I kept looking at your avatar while reading that and I couldn't stop laughing...that made my day lmao xP

I know right?! I find I always look at it when I read Chaser's posts and almost everything she says seems to allude to the avatar in one way or the other and vice versa.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Definitely the best interview with him, they asked pretty good questions. I feel bad though, he sounded like he was loosing his voice :( Though I suppose that makes sense.

So did he mean Nomura even picks the English VA's? I mean I knew he was the one who chose Leonard Nimoy and Mark Hamill, but I dunno I didn't think he chose all of them.

Yeah, he tends to do that.

Poor Yasue, all those interviews have really taken a toll on his vocals. x'D

I don't really know if those other interviews came before or after, but he did this one immediately after we met him on the first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back