• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Editorial Writers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So like, it was stressful, and way too difficult. After taking a staff vote and lots of tie breakers, we have our three wonderful editorial staff. =) Please congratulate these guys for making it through the difficult selection process. I usually have not had this much trouble choosing, so great job to everyone (and thanks to the rest of the site staff for their input of course)!

KHInsider Editorial Staff

-Dogenzaka
-Veritas_Aequitas
-Spyells

If for any reason, the above three refuse to accept the position, or are unfit for the job, we will be contacting our three backup choices [in no particular order] (Rhythm of Apathy, Rixam, and Time)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Congratulations to the three who made the cut. =D I look forward to reading said editorials.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Looking forward to hearing from all the new contributers. Thanks to everyone who applied! Congratulations~

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Congrats guys... and Im glad you all are up for the task... Cause I surely wouldnt be doing it if I didnt get paid >.>

Well done to the people who got chosen, I'm confident in the Mod's selection.

Rix

:)
Awards
Congrats to the chosen ones :) Great choices =)

Last edited:

Macabre

Gold Member
Congratulations to Dogenzaka,Veritas_Aequiatas and Spyells,hope you make some great editorials.

Mike

iROFL
Congratz to all of you. I look forward to reading your editorials =D

Victor

into the night for once
Awards
Dogen dogen dogenzaka?

Grats guys.
Hoping to see you guys write some awesome stories. :D

I made a good guess for mah pic, lol!

T

Tyler Durden

Only pick that I'm not surprised by is Veritas_Aqueitas. [ I believe I spelled that correctly]. The others, well... I'm surprised that Dogen is given a position as site staff...again.