• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Well they seem to be working on improving the PS3's faults or any machine to make it better in some way, I'm sure that KH3 will most likely be on the PS3, but then as I said again, this is talking about 2-3 years from now, and anything can happen in that time.

But all Final fantasy's have stayed with Sony with the exception of a few releases to nintendo related systems and they are also the one's who made KH with help from disney. So if FF decides to stay with sony, it's most likely that KH will stay with Sony (and nintendo in some cases).

And as for BBS, I reckon that the battle system looks good, because it seems to work similar to how they are making FF13, you know select actions from a list. This will certainly make for some fast paced action in some cases.

SilkRevolver

hey people, this is the better quality trailer, least you can hear them now :thumbup:

YouTube - Better quality BBS trailer (eng subs)

awesome....Ven is such a confusing character... WHAT DOES HE WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that he is with Terra NOW but he seems like a kind of weak character.....like Riku. he isn't physically weak....just has a weak heart, you know what I mean?

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
first of...THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS ON FORUMS

ok now did anyone actually read the dialogue. it seems Xehanort doesn't want to completely except darkness but i guess since he is a Master he can wield power on both ends until i assume he falls into darkness. MX also tries to convince Terra to get stronger 2 become a Master for some reason that i don't know. the last thing i want to say that i think Ven is an antagonist of sorts since MX has some history with him

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Yes, I'm late. But the trailer was awesome.

And it's probably been said, but MX seems to flipflop a little on his ideas of darkness.

And does anyone think that Xehanort could have a FF8 sorceress issue?

darkheart709

Bronze Member
to me it seems that its more likely that he is trying to be manipulative. maybe he's trying to get terra or ven to destroy one another

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
awesome....Ven is such a confusing character... WHAT DOES HE WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that he is with Terra NOW but he seems like a kind of weak character.....like Riku. he isn't physically weak....just has a weak heart, you know what I mean?

That is a very good point. Ven is extremely weak.

And what does he mean by "Erase me."?

A

Anima Relic

That is a very good point. Ven is extremely weak.

And what does he mean by "Erase me."?

Most likely to either wipe memories clean or it has to do with memories. It's stupid to make the word mean to kill , even Disney wouldn't go that far,.....or would they?

bryanandhallie

O... M... G.... !!!!! I stared at that video without blinking over and over and over... I had to pee because I was so excited but I couldnt leave my seat because I was waaaay too dizzy... so I stared some more. I cant belive this is real. Tonight I will have good dreams.... very good dreams

OFF TO PLAY KHIIFM+!!!!

Somnus

It's stupid to make the word mean to kill , even Disney wouldn't go that far,.....or would they?
I beg to differ...

"I killed Mufasa" -Scar

"How many times do I have to kill you, boy?" -Jafar

"You killed her." -Quasimodo

"But you know what it is when you get those manly urges ... just gotta KILL something. Fix things ... a cook outdoors ..." - Mulan

"I'm gonna kill her." -McLeach

And the most obvious of all uses that is actually essential to a classic song:

"Hear him roar, see him foam, But we're not coming home, 'Til he's dead, good and dead, kill the beast!" -Gaston and the Mob

I had to pee because I was so excited but I couldnt leave my seat because I was waaaay too dizzy...
At times like these, always wear an adult diaper

Tonight I will have good dreams.... very good dreams
...wet dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back