• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anima Relic

Re: BBS Trailer

It might be MX is using DS as a test for Terra or Ven, and he wants one of them to defeat it. (I say it since DS's gender is unknown and I won't just assume it's a man.)

Nintandy

Bronze Member

Wow thanks for that guys =D. Yes Terra has a deep voice, thank goodness! And this is brilliant. There may be nothing new, but just seeing the game in motion is better than nothing. It's been over half a year since any proper news items, probably even three quarters of a year considering the last true batch of scans. I look forward to the better quality version =).

Some brilliant scenes there, and the gameplay looks great!

-- Andy

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

It might be MX is using DS as a test for Terra or Ven, and he wants one of them to defeat it. (I say it since DS's gender is unknown and I won't just assume it's a man.)

<_< You know, I've heard people considering the possibility that DS might be a woman from time to time( not to say you are), and I just don't get it...

I don't see any breasts on DS. I don't see many curves either. I DO see manboobs, however. And muscles. Tons of them. That figure is incredibly masculine. <.< I sincerely doubt it's a man-woman.

XxRemnantxX

Ah, thanks for uploading the subbed version! :D Wow. This is just...wow. I am so excited for BBS!
As for the orb...yeah there must be some kind of difference there. Or maybe he learned how to summon it without the keyblade? *shrugs* ._. Who knows.

A

Anima Relic

That's just the Japanese version Nintandy, whose to say Terra's voice won't get all squeaky and squealy lolz, let's just hope that doesn't happen

Nintandy

Bronze Member

Yea, I'm never really one to complain about voice actor dubs, but the ones for FFIV DS sorta annoyed me =(. Cecil sounds.. too young and innocent.

Ah well haha.

-- Andy

Awards

Watch the battle sequences and you can just make out the enemies zigzagging on and off screen. The creators weren't joking when they called the enemies "wild."

Also, this is going to sound ridiculously odd and obscure, but I'm not hinting anything by it. I couldn't help but notice that, if you listen extremely closely, you can just audibly hear some sound effects. Starting around 0:33, two enemies jump down as Terra goes by them. Both of them apparently make a sound as they drop down, like a battle cry. To be honest, it sounds like the counter sound effect in Zexion's Re:CoM battle:

YouTube - RE:Com - Zexion (Around 1:11)

It sounds like, for lack of a better term, a pig squeal. Just thought I'd point that out, not trying to suggest anything.

A

Anima Relic

Watch the battle sequences and you can just make out the enemies zigzagging on and off screen. The creators weren't joking when they called the enemies "wild."

Also, this is going to sound ridiculously odd and obscure, but I'm not hinting anything by it. I couldn't help but notice that, if you listen extremely closely, you can just audibly hear some sound effects. Starting around 0:33, two enemies jump down as Terra goes by them. Both of them apparently make a sound as they drop down, like a battle cry. To be honest, it sounds like the counter sound effect in Zexion's Re:CoM battle:

YouTube - RE:Com - Zexion (Around 1:11)

It sounds like, for lack of a better term, a pig squeal. Just thought I'd point that out, not trying to suggest anything.

Those enemies were real fast, they looked like blue streaks when they make an entrance.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com

^ That's actually very impressive,i didn't notice it,who knows,those enemies actually might be some kind of monsters,and they might feell unlike heartless and nobodies,i don't wanna end up with a crappy theory or anything,so i think you're right by any way,and good find there.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Finally some leakage and actual in game movement! This makes waiting a little bit easier! Thanks for the footage! ^^

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing

If you can't tell that the DS is a man, then you need to observe human bodies more... does he have to look like the incredible hulk to make you think he's a guy?! Honestly look at the body structure and the muscular structure! Things like gender shouldn't have to be confirmed when the guy is wearing a skin tight outfit :p

Last edited:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

I don't get how anyone could possibly mistake DS's sex. HE'S A GUY!!

MF29

The Dark Solider is actually the 14th member of the Organization.

Somnus

The Dark Solider is actually the 14th member of the Organization.

Care to elaborate that bias opinion?

I don't get how anyone could possibly mistake DS's gender. HE"S A GUY!!

TRANSSEXUAL!!!!!!!

I could see a whole lot of Yaoi after this...but seriously fangirls, please don't. You already soiled my other beloved characters.
I know, I know. It's inevitable.

MF29

Care to elaborate that bias opinion?

Lol, it was a statement that just came out, I really want someone to just take that and say, "You are an idiot, that doesn't make any sense".

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

Even though it is not really likely, the DS can be a woman. There is women who can be muscular and have near of none breast.

Also, sometime women can wear tight armor making look like they're muscular, but in fact they're not. Anyone saw Sheik in the Legend of Zelda?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

@ MF29

"You are an idiot, that doesn't make any sense":p

j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back