• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anima Relic

Re: BBS Trailer

If you can't tell that the DS is a man, then you need to observe human bodies more... does he have to look like the incredible hulk to make you think he's a guy?! Honestly look at the body structure and the muscular structure! Things like gender shouldn't have to be confirmed when the guy is wearing a skin tight outfit :p

Don't get mad at me if Nomura makes DS a girl. I'm not going to assume like the rest of the crowd that DS is a guy just because it has muscles and no breasts, ever heard of FLAT CHESTED girls? Not every girl has big breasts, hell not every girl has breasts in the first place, just a bunch of flatness:lol:

XxRemnantxX

Don't get mad at me if Nomura makes DS a girl. I'm not going to assume like the rest of the crowd that DS is a guy just because it has muscles and no breasts, ever heard of FLAT CHESTED girls? Not every girl has big breasts, hell not every girl has breasts in the first place, just a bunch of flatness:lol:

I just totally LOL'd. :laugh:

Zoranx

really cool trailer. It seems master Xenhort likes to play with peoples minds like sephiroth saying to cloud "you`ll never let go of the darkness." "you`ll never let go of your past."

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Even though it is not really likely, the DS can be a woman. There is women who can be muscular and have near of none breast.

Also, sometime women can wear tight armor making look like they're muscular, but in fact they're not. Anyone saw Sheik in the Legend of Zelda?

Uh yeah the Sheik bit is a little bit complicated...if I recall correctly, Zelda used magic to disguise herself as a man...but we don't know if she actually physically changed into a man or if it was an illusion.

Brawl came out and gave Sheik a bit of a more feminine look, but eh...also I see TMM is viewing this thread now, so I guess I can expect some corrections/comments from him due to this Sheik talk.

As for my next point, read below.

No, really think about it: what are the chances Nomura would make DS a really muscular, breastless woman? Has he ever made any characters like that? How common are those characters in Nomura games, SE games, or even games in general? Of course it's *possible*, but it's also extremely improbable. A lizard has a better chance of writing a great bestseller novel than DS has of being a chick.

There is such a thing as being too cautious, you know.

Last edited:

Txamt

If you can't tell that the DS is a man, then you need to observe human bodies more... does he have to look like the incredible hulk to make you think he's a guy?! Honestly look at the body structure and the muscular structure! Things like gender shouldn't have to be confirmed when the guy is wearing a skin tight outfit :p

I acutally thought Aqua was a guy at first until she took off her helmet. :U

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I acutally thought Aqua was a guy at first until she took off her helmet. :U

Meh, a lot of characters in KH are rather androgenous. <_< You can never tell with Nomura.

Though, you could see bumps in Aqua's armor (see:boobs), and the way she walked in the first concept movie was IMO rather feminine.

A

Anima Relic

Uh yeah the Sheik bit is a little bit complicated...if I recall correctly, Zelda used magic to disguise herself as a man...but we don't know if she actually physically changed into a man or if it was an illusion.

Brawl came out and gave Sheik a bit of a more feminine look, but eh...

As for my next point, read below.

No, really think about it: what are the chances Nomura would make DS a really muscular, breastless woman? Has he ever made any characters like that? How common are those characters in Nomura games, SE games, or even games in general? Of course it's *possible*, but it's also extremely improbable. Do use some logic and common sense. A lizard has a better chance of writing a great bestseller novel than DS has of being a chick.

Well, since you put it that way, let me start using some logic and common sense, Nomura has designed countless effeminate males, but there's little to no chance that he'd start designing any masculine manly women?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Eh, Xehanort (this guy not so much), MX, Luxord, Xigbar, Xaldin, Rai, among others are pretty manly. Nomura can make manly men when he feels like it, and he's done that before in and outside of KH.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing

Ven I can understand because well... hes scrawny.... XD
But the DS is completely different, his body is the shape of a mans, there is no mistaking it, all the muscle groups, the size, and the structure of the body show that he is a man.

Joaxshu

there is like a 99.99% chance that DS is a man
so yeah like virtually no chance though there is since a tiny insignificant chance HE/she might be a girl since it has technically not been confirmed
unless someone can quote an interveiw use the words he or she or him or her
that being the case lets discus something else until then

A

Anima Relic

I'm still going to call DS IT, until IT takes that mask off, or at least speaks, matter of fact, IT should do both.lolz

R

Raganook

That, my friend, is completely redundant.

DS means Dark Soldier, and hence does not imply gender. Dark Soldier IT err...still implies no gender. Stick with DS and save yourself the effort ;)

A

Anima Relic

What you think I'm calling DS...DSIT or Darksolider it? lolz I'm just calling DS it, whenever I have to use a pronoun. DS was fighting Ven and knocked him backwards until Mickey came to stop IT from going any further. That's just an example, I don't see how it's redundant at all.

KingdomSealer

AWESOMENESS!!!!! Thank you so much!! :D but im just going with DS being male. just cause it seems pretty obvious, at least to me. and Xehanort is just getting me more confused. like when he says

"One who delves too deep into the darkness cannot possibly qualify to wield the Keyblade! That man is a demon who has been infused with the darkness itself! Please, defeat the darkness, and correct my mistake!"

well its possible he means defeating DS but really not sure of course. and when he says that those who delve in darkness too deep shouldn't weild the Keyblade? im thinking that means he isn't fully, i shouldn't say "corrupted" by darkness but i cant really think of another word for it but you know what i mean....i think. OR it means he believes he is worthy for the Keyblade because he can control his darkness and others who delve too deep can't control theirs.
i dont think this makes much sense but im not fully sure on my thoughts right now but that is what they are at the moment.

Linkje

Random ..... maybe you didn't see aqua because she is the DS :p ?

Thnks for posting I love it ^^

(ignore my randomness plz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back