• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KHInsider Reviews KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YukiYashaH

Awards
Yes, there is. You will unlock the FM exclusive "Another Side, Another Story [deep dive]". All you have to do is seal all Keyholes & beat the Hades Cup.
I see D: Thanks, Master!
... But do I really have to beat the Hades Cup even on Hard? I kind of have a trauma with that Cup... >_>
But thanks anyway D: I'll... do my best.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I see D: Thanks, Master!
... But do I really have to beat the Hades Cup even on Hard? I kind of have a trauma with that Cup... >_>
But thanks anyway D: I'll... do my best.

Take it slow! It'll only do you good having to repeat it because it gives you a ton of EXP. By level 55, you can speed through the entire thing without any troubles except the bosses.

Good luck! I thought it was horrible too, but once you level up it's all easy~

YukiYashaH

Awards
Take it slow! It'll only do you good having to repeat it because it gives you a ton of EXP. By level 55, you can speed through the entire thing without any troubles except the bosses.

Good luck! I thought it was horrible too, but once you level up it's all easy~
I-it gives EXP? QuQ I didn't remember that, thanks!
I'll... do my best >n<

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Thankfully the tournaments have EXP, unlike in KH2. (I can't remember if Mirage Arena gives you EXP or not...) After you go through the Hades Cup, it really feels like you've got a Mario mushroom power boost, with all the spell levels increased and EXP you gain.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Mirage Arena does give out EXP. Some of us on staff are hoping they are giving us the option to scale the battles so the higher we go with levels, the tougher the enemies and therefore the higher pay out of experience is given, but I feel like this is just a dream.

Shasta

Awards
Could someone check something for me please?

So, here's the deal:

The red trinity in Manor Ruins (Halloween Town, where Oogie Boogie's HQ was) ONLY works when the Heartless called "Chimera" is in the area. This Heartless looks robotic and will summon Gargoyles during the battle. This trinity is important for trophies. If not activated, you won't be able to collect both the trinities (obviously) and the treasure chests ('cause you get a treasure chest when activating the trinity). This in return is important for collecting all the trophies.

EDIT 6:

Nvm... Good luck to you all.
Since this post is mostly about that red trinity there, I'll just explain that, even though I think you seem to know what's going on?

There are actually two trinities in the Manor Ruins (one is a Trinity Ladder, or either it was another red one, I honestly don't remember right now). One grants you access to a treasure chest, and one is just an indicator. The red trinity to the right of the fence is inaccessible (or at least it should be, as I had already completed all the trinities and gotten the trophy before I noticed the extra one).

If that red trinity is there when you enter that area, that means the robot heartless will not spawn, if it is not there then you should consider yourself lucky because you will have the chance to fight it and pick up at least one if not two Blazing Stones (rare synthesis item, you need a total of 7 if you plan on synthesizing everything for the trophy).

I wasn't aware that the indicator trinity was supposed to be there for you to grab that other trinity there though, I may have forgotten about it since I had done that beforehand. Which would make it (Red Trinity indicator shows up so you can grab the other trinity, but you can't fight the Chimera, as it won't spawn.)

Oh yeah, here's a neat trick for you to go by, when you have Encounter Plus equipped, all it takes is two rooms to reset the counter for a rare heartless to spawn, it's not always two times though. At minimum it will be 5 for the rarest heartless such as the Pink Agaricus.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Since this post is mostly about that red trinity there, I'll just explain that, even though I think you seem to know what's going on?

There are actually two trinities in the Manor Ruins (one is a Trinity Ladder, or either it was another red one, I honestly don't remember right now). One grants you access to a treasure chest, and one is just an indicator. The red trinity to the right of the fence is inaccessible (or at least it should be, as I had already completed all the trinities and gotten the trophy before I noticed the extra one).

If that red trinity is there when you enter that area, that means the robot heartless will not spawn, if it is not there then you should consider yourself lucky because you will have the chance to fight it and pick up at least one if not two Blazing Stones (rare synthesis item, you need a total of 7 if you plan on synthesizing everything for the trophy).

I wasn't aware that the indicator trinity was supposed to be there for you to grab that other trinity there though, I may have forgotten about it since I had done that beforehand. Which would make it (Red Trinity indicator shows up so you can grab the other trinity, but you can't fight the Chimera, as it won't spawn.)

Oh yeah, here's a neat trick for you to go by, when you have Encounter Plus equipped, all it takes is two rooms to reset the counter for a rare heartless to spawn, it's not always two times though. At minimum it will be 5 for the rarest heartless such as the Pink Agaricus.

Please keep in mind most discussion in this thread is nearly a year old so besides the handful of new posts made, you should expect that most people had their problems solved way back when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back