• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider's Birth By Sleep Turnament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraearthman15

KHInsider's Birth By Sleep Turnament

Note: I know that i posted this Turny in a diffrent section which is the one urrently in my signature and it is also for the English release. my reasoning for having it here in this section as well is because of the tip I was gaven.

FAQ(frequently asked questions)1. many people are wondering if i ment using a PSP ISO.[COLOR=royalblue]Anser: No I did not mean that i meant to use that or the standard Wi-Fi using of the PSP kind of like Scubasol's Pokemon Turnament.[/COLOR]

JudgesI have sent PMs to the people I wish to judge with me and if they can not judge I will go to other sutible people so to recap so for the Judges are:
[LIST]
[*][SIZE=3][B]Terraearthman15[/B][/SIZE]
[/LIST]
RequirementsYou must have a Wi-Fi port available, a copy or Wi-Fi compatable ROM of KH BBS, and depending if you got the copy of BBS instead of the ROM you oviously need a PSP, oh i almost forgot you need [U][I][B]Mirage Arena[/B][/I][/U] unlocked

Proof that this can be acsesed[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwUH8kAw0dU"]YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - VS Arena Mode[/URL]

Run through of the TurnyThe events of the Turny will be to have the particapants compete against one another through battles, if you watched the video in the above sector it shows that over Wi-Fi players battle eachother to see who can obtain the most points and for that matter stay alive. [B][I][U]The Turny Starts July 10,2010 and at latest will end[/U][/I][/B] [U][I][B]August 10,2010[/B][/I][/U].....

Rules for entering the TurnyYou must not first say that you are indeed entering, then you must see if your KHI handle name can fit for your PSP's nickname so it will be displayed as your name during the Turny if it dose not fit PM me and I'll give you a diffrent variation of your KHI handle to use. You must also be honest and not cheat, plus be honest about the points you collect and if you are dead during play and it stops you from continuing. If you score in either 1st,2nd, or posibaly 3rd place you go on to the next round

Paricapantsso far it is not yet known of the complete amount of particip[ants alowed, but if a judge is put in a round it will be that round will be judged by not only that judge and the others but a few users of KHI. The Particapants are:[LIST=1]
[*][SIZE=3][B][U][I]Terraearthman15.[/I][/U] [I]Person's name through battle:[/I] [I]Terraearthman15.[/I][/B][/SIZE]
[/LIST]

Last edited:

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I feel you need to organize this better. There are not many people who will get a US rom. Ad-hoc party would be much better.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I'm sorry. But BBS uses ad-hoc (local) communications. Infrastructure (Wi-fi) multiplayer that you're talking about isn't used in BBS. Pokemon uses Wi-fi. BBS doesn't.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm sorry. But BBS uses ad-hoc (local) communications. Infrastructure (Wi-fi) multiplayer that you're talking about isn't used in BBS. Pokemon uses Wi-fi. BBS doesn't.

If you have PS3, you can play BBS online.

Ulti said:
The staff has already made plans for an official tournament to take place after the English release.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KHInsider does not support the use of ROMs regardless. And someone else already pointed out PSP's and other disc based games use ISOs, not ROMs.

Terraearthman15

For one it is not imposible to use ROMS through the internet and for two it's just like browsing the web using your PSP. I mean come one it's that simple. oh and Ventus now that I posted this I started it and I mean come on They didn't go all public about it begore I did

Terraearthman15

Well you see a PS3 is not needed trust me i went to a Wi-Fi spot and battled people in Austrailia usinig Dessida and I live the U.S.A. plus I don't have a PS3. all the PS3 does is help you set it up easier

oh Jeels i almost forgot Scubasol's contest permits ROMs and ISOs

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Well you see a PS3 is not needed trust me i went to a Wi-Fi spot and battled people in Austrailia usinig Dessida and I live the U.S.A. plus I don't have a PS3. all the PS3 does is help you set it up easier

Really? BC dissidia is adhoc too. Are you sure you weren't near someone.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

oh Jeels i almost forgot Scubasol's contest permits ROMs and ISOs

-The method for doing so without using the PS3 is extremely difficult in that it requires the downloading of a program which means most people would not be able to enter this tournament.

-scubasol's tournament does not have to do with a game that this site is based on.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
-The method for doing so without using the PS3 is extremely difficult in that it requires the downloading of a program which means most people would not be able to enter this tournament.

-scubasol's tournament does not have to do with a game that this site is based on.

Xailink if i'm correct. Don't you need an extra adapter?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Xailink if i'm correct. Don't you need an extra adapter?

I don't really know what you need, all I know is that it's some third party software (found here: XLink Kai: Evolution VII. Global Network Gaming.). There is already an official way to play games like Dissidia and Birth by Sleep online. Programs like those were popular before the PS3 method came about, but have since died off.

Terraearthman15

Honestly all yopu need is a wireless router and it's codes to be able to acsess the Wi-Fi capeabilites that's all you need. because it's just like sinking up a ds to a router but a tiny bit simpler and a PS3 makes it 60% easier at least. and if that is incorect the last thing you need is to download the program throught the link Jeels provided to your computer then plug in your router and your good to go

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Honestly all yopu need is a wireless router and it's codes to be able to acsess the Wi-Fi capeabilites that's all you need. because it's just like sinking up a ds to a router but a tiny bit simpler and a PS3 makes it 60% easier at least. and if that is incorect the last thing you need is to download the program throught the link Jeels provided to your computer then plug in your router and your good to go

it only works with certain routers DX
And ad-hoc party requires a wired connection. So, I'm screwed. (The PS3 is far away from the router)
THIS IS WHY I'M PRAYING FOR INFRASTRUCTURE!

Terraearthman15

Oh no it's not like that I mean when i battled the Austrailian i was in Mcdonald's. so you just plug the router into the computer that has a valid internet connection running to it

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Truthfully, that sounds easy.
But IDK how you did it!
XLink or AHparty are the only known ways.

Terraearthman15

Wel watch the Video of Youtube i put under PROOF Of ACSESIBILITY and after that you'll just have to wait until the english release date around June 1,2010 because the boklet is bound to say more about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back