• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHx Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietAssistant

Awards
Well, we all know that there are 2 new worlds that are coming soon, but does anyone know if they will stop there? Or will they continue to make new worlds over the course of the months? I know it would take a while since releasing the 3 worlds they have now took them a while to do.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, we all know that there are 2 new worlds that are coming soon, but does anyone know if they will stop there? Or will they continue to make new worlds over the course of the months? I know it would take a while since releasing the 3 worlds they have now took them a while to do.

It'd be pretty odd if they stopped after Beast's Castle and Enchanted Dominion and leave Castle of Dreams unaccounted for.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh so there was 3 worlds?
Do you think they'd stop after Castle of Dreams?

No, only two worlds were found in game's files. I'm saying that it would be strange of them to stop after Enchanted Dominion and Beast's Castle without including Castle of Dreams, as all the worlds are where the Princesses of Heart originate from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back